| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 01:32 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 475
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | [MAt]James Hardy  (Read 4632 times)

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
SAPD Application | [MAt]James Hardy
« on: March 23, 2012, 13:48:31 pm »
    James Hardy

Personal Information:

Ingame Nickname:
    [MAt]James_Hardy

Forumname:
    JHardy (Or Pingster on regular forums)

Previous names:
    8th.James_DaLiberty, James_Hardy

Age (ingame and in real-life):
    23 IG and 19 IRL

What is your timezone?:
    GMT+2

General Information:

What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:
    February 21st

What is your ingame phonenumber?:

Do you have a license and passport?:
    Yes.

Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):
    Not really, though I used to get suspected now and then. Mostly for not complying with traffic stops, though.

Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):
    No.

How long do you play a day?:
    Oh gee. A lot. :3 I'd average good 12 hrs a day.

Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:
    No.

SAPD Information:

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:
    Yeah.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:
    Yeah.

Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:
    No.

Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:
    No.

Please write down in atleast 150 words.. [Sorry, I think I'll be going slightly off format here, but more manageable now. If needs undoing, will do so.]
    • ..what would make you a good officer?
      Quite a few reasons, I think. First of all, I've spent most of the month I've played here on the other side of the law, meaning, I know by heart things that are second nature and essential to criminals, yet less so for just lawful people (all the while helping catch and arrest the suspects). For example, a lot of getaway routes and spots, heroinspots, trickier chase places and so on.
      Second, I've also spent a major amount of time driving a taxi and generally just driving around. This has led me to know the map very well, so just by watching /area, I can approximately estimate where the suspect is headed and what route they will take (Unless they unexpectedly backpedal).
      Third, again, related to me having been on the other side of the law, I've spent a good time learning what SAPD are and what they are not allowed to do - if only to know when they themselves are breaking the law in order to arrest me, and when they're not. I'm sure there are dark spots, but I reckon I've got a good starting knowledge.
      Fourth, I believe I'm a good RPer, so if there are "out of ordinary" cases, I would not feel confused as what to do.

• ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
      When I first started out on the server, I began as a cop. During that short amount of time, I learned several essential skills.
      One would be to /area frequently and update the driver all the time if I'm passenger. This is an invaluable skill, 'cause without it, chases are much harder.
      Another would be radio skills and most/all police codes. While in a perfect situation I'd be passenger /area'ing, another passenger would be updating the /radio, I would not have difficulties taking the /radio updating role.
      Third, well, everything that comes from having been on the other side of the gun. Proper procedures and so on, though no practical experience.

• ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
      Quite honestly, been thinking about it a bit. While it brings in absolutely no income, takes up a considerable amount of your time and can generally be very frustrating, I reckon it has more RP potential than most all groups and clans out there, and there's a reason I joined a RP server, rather than a DM server. I'd still be shooting people and chasing and all that, but I can expect more teamwork, more roleplay, and generally more fun if I join SAPD. Teamwork part is the cherry on the top, really.
      Besides, Luke convinced me. :P

I certify that all information is true and correct.
    James Hardy.

Offline SeanC

• Citizen
      • Skype - SeanC1607
    Re: SAPD Application | James Hardy
    « Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 16:30:08 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

Caltson
    SAPD Lieutenant

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
    « Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 16:50:36 pm »
    Alright, I'll post the best I can remember from yesterday. I did not note specific details, as I wasn't aware I should for application.

Patrol Report

Date: 23.03.2012.

Length: Between an hr and 2 hours.

Patrol Partner(s): EliteTerm and couple other guys, codenamed Donut 1.

Suspects Arrested: Think we got good 4 or 5.
    Suspects Killed: 2 or 3.

Investigations Performed: None were requested.

Tickets Issued: None.
    Civilians Stopped: None.

Description of your shift: We were on shift during a time when most policemen and civilians were asleep, so we had plenty of suspects to chase without time for a breather. Most of them eventually gave up and co-operated, but some were less happy about police on their tail. All in all, it was a good shift, with Elite driving and me keeping tabs on the suspects. Eventually we lost our cruiser, though. During this time we had one suicide, which we did our best to stop and one or two people hiding inside buildings we had to locate.

Conclusion: Great shift, enjoyed it a lot. Suspects were very co-operative, and chases were interesting.

• No notes.
    • No questions.
    • Came to conclusion both of us need to learn to avoid sinking vehicles.

Patrol Report

Length: Between one hour and two hours.

Patrol Partner(s): Luke Kolta, ProRules, third person came and went, according to ProRules report, it was Kiril ItsKovitch. Codenamed Donut 2.

Suspects Arrested: 2 or 3
    Suspects Killed: Quite a few, did not keep count.

Investigations Performed: None were requested.

Tickets Issued: One.
    Civilians Stopped: One.

Description of your shift: Suspects were very unco-operative, preferred to lose their lives rather than spend time in jail. Eventually our driver, Luke Kolta had other duties to perform and unit was disbanded.

Conclusion: Not an easy shift, got severely injured and had to visit the hospital a couple times.

• Lagshooting needs improvement. Should always assign which person is responsible for reporting the situation on radio, and who will keep tabs on suspects.
    • No questions.
    • Will watch lagshooting videos.

Patrol Report

Length: 30mins-1hour

Patrol Partner(s): Chris_Knight and couple other LVPD officers.

Suspects Arrested: None.
    Suspects Killed: None.

Investigations Performed: None.

Description of your shift: I was asked by Lt. Sean Caltson to join LVPD patrol operation, in order to learn a little more about the operations. During the patrol, we located a suspect on an NRG-500 and he made a run for it over the train bridge into Red County. We eventually lost visual and the chase had to end. Later, Lt. Caltson had to leave and the patrol was disbanded.

Conclusion: Although the patrol was unsuccessful in capturing suspects, I learned some things about LVPD operations.

• Learned a little more about LVPD operations, specifically, their range of jurisdiction. Will keep in mind during cross-county chases.
    • May officers of one PD enter other PD's jurisdiction in order to stay on chase, but advise the proper PD of it?
    • I will start making dash-cam pictures of my patrol partners and suspects taken down or arrested. My memory is clearly not good enough.

Missed some patrols, but nothing major.

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 20:12:42 pm »
    Good luck, James.

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
    « Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 07:14:24 am »
    Thanks, Shejken!

Patrol Report

Date: 24/03/2012

Length: Hm. Think it's now 18 hours minus whenever server was offline.

Patrol Partner(s): Rocca_Sciutto, afterwards SkyHawk and SafetyMoose, and solo in between (and after).

Suspects Arrested: At least 5.
    Suspects Killed: 7 myself or with partner(s), at least 10 more assists on callouts.

Tickets Issued: One.
    Civilians Stopped: Three.

Description of your shift: A very busy day. I started out by flying solo, but did not take any details on suspects during this time. Later on, I joined ARPD officer Rocca_Sciutto and two suspects had to be killed due to lack of co-operation during the 20 minutes we were patrolling.

Afterwards, I got back to PD Buffalo and kept responding to C30s and suspect chases. My notes are shady on this period of time, but at least two suspects were killed by my gun during this time (and more due to assists).

Soon after there was a C30 call, two suspects were heavily armed and dangerous. I responded, as did SkyHawk, and we managed to take down one of them before we had to retreat, barely alive. After we got our wounds patched up, SafetyMoose joined us and we took down the other guy. After that, we located a suspect hiding at a building in Ocean Docks. Luckily he quickly complied and was taken to prison. I had to leave their patrol afterwards.

At this point, ARA were putting up speedbumps on Mulholland intersection, and required PD assistance in making sure people followed traffic laws there. Several people did not and were issued tickets, I had to fine a man for 50 dollars for taking the wrong ramp. Two people were extremely unco-operative and decided to make a run for it, which ended in a shoot out. I was alone and outgunned, but luckily SkyHawk and SafetyMoose soon arrived to help an officer in need. One of the suspects was taken down, other one decided he would rather spend time in jail, than die.

After this, I seem to have misplaced my notes.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: A bit busy day, had spikes of criminal activity.

• Need to establish more perm patrol partners. People don't seem to randomly want to partner up.
    • Why do people prefer to patrol solo in police cruiser, rather than have a partner? :o
    • Will have to try to stay out of gunshots more. Otherwise this job is a big blow to the wallet.

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
    « Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 09:47:16 am »
    Patrol Report

Date: 25/03/2012

Length: 1 and half hours

Patrol Partner(s): Officer [MA]FlameMan, then joined by ARPD Officer SafetyMoose, then joined by Officer John Collin.

Suspects Arrested: None.
    Suspects Killed: 5-7 (Notes say 5, but pretty sure I missed a couple.)

Description of your shift: The shift started out with me and officer FlameMan giving chase to couple of Chen family members who've been wanted for murder. We destroyed one of their cars, and after they switched to another vehicle, destroyed it too. A shootout then occured, after which we were taken to hospital. After regrouping, we located them and with help of couple other policemen took them down. At this point we got information that two Corleone Mafia members were arise too, and we gave chase to them. Eventually we cought up with them and destroyed their vehicle, and themselves not long after. Due to our ammo supply running low, we decided to visit the local arms store and purchase more weaponry and armour. During this time, both Corleones and Chens were wanted again, and we gave chase to the Corleone member. By now we had SafetyMoose accompanying us, so taking him down, while disappointing for taking their lives, proved to be necessary and did not take too long. On our way to Chens we grouped up with Officer John Collin. Upon arrival to reported location of the suspects, we immediately got shot at. We took down one of the suspects and another one barricaded themselves inside their HQ. Officer John Collin went in first, and barely made it out alive, so the 3 of us (Me, Officer FlameMan and SafetyMoose) stormed the place together. Upon entering, we were met by shotgun blasts, but managed to dodge most of them, and took down the remaining suspect. SafetyMoose took heavy injuries and needed to be taken to the hospital. At this point there were no other crimes reported and Officer FlameMan had other duties to perform, so the patrol was disbanded.

Conclusion: A great patrol unit. Superb teamwork, quick disabling of suspect vehicles, made it seem easy.

• Will definitely try and patrol with Officer FlameMan more in future. Enjoyed it.
    • None.
    • None.

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
    • Citizen
    • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
    • SA-MP: James_Moretti
    • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
    « Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 11:17:45 am »
    Former
    SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
    Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
    S.W.A.T.
    K9 Handler

Offline SeanC

• Citizen
      • Skype - SeanC1607
    « Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 11:34:31 am »
    Coming a bit late to answer your questions but here are the answers:

May officers of one PD enter other PD's jurisdiction in order to stay on chase, but advise the proper PD of it?
    Yes, a police department may pursue a suspect from their city to another police department's city.

Why do people prefer to patrol solo in police cruiser, rather than have a partner? :o
    Well, apparently most of the players in SA:MP enjoys driving than sitting and doing the radio or dispatching.
    This is most likely the main reason why people prefer patrolling alone so that they get to drive.

But it is very recommended to patrol with a partners, this can give you a lot of advantage which you couldn't get alone.

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
    « Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 12:33:27 pm »
    Thanks Sean! I prefer to sit as a passenger anyway! And nice shots, Jethro!

Offline SeanC

• Citizen
      • Skype - SeanC1607
    « Reply #9 on: March 25, 2012, 12:38:37 pm »
    Thanks Sean! I prefer to sit as a passenger anyway! And nice shots, Jethro!
    Sure thing.
    If you have any questions to ask, just drop them here or in my PM inbox, I'll try my best to help you out.

Great recently, by the way.
    Keep it up, best of luck.

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
    « Reply #10 on: March 25, 2012, 13:59:43 pm »
    Thank you! I do try!
    Last report of the night, think it's been full 24 hours of coppin' (minus downtime).

Patrol Report

Date: 25/03/2012

Length: Between an hr and 2 hours, didn't note the time.

Patrol Partner(s): (I THINK)Was Lovra_Gambini to begin with, then Jason Bridges and later joined by Team_Panton(I hope I got it right).

Suspects Arrested: 2 or 3. I think 3.
    Suspects Killed: 2 for sure, might have missed someone.

Investigations Performed: One.

Civilians Stopped: One (unsuccessful).

Description of your shift: It started out with me being joined by (I THINK) Lovra_Gambini. As I'm not sure, from now on will be referred to as Partner #1. The crime was rather low, so we decided to do traffic checks. Soon enough we noticed a person in a Bullet speeding by, so we went after them. After orders to stop didn't help, we started a full on chase, during which we nearly destroyed their vehicle, but the driver surrendered. Claimed he didn't hear our orders. After we took him to LSPD, Partner #1 suggested we do a heroin run, which I agreed to. No known heroin ordering spots had anyone in them until we got to Palisades. A fireman was waiting for his delivery there. Unfortunately, our vehicle got destroyed moments prior to this, so we were on foot and I radiod in a pickup for us and the heroin orderer. As for him, he refused to give up, so we pepper sprayed him. He soon took off, and as we were on foot, we started running for him. Luckily, his heavy firemen duty clothing slowed him down, so we were able to catch him, when a disaster happened. Partner #1 tripped, fell and hit his head against a rock, so he had to disengage (Killbug). As I was following the suspect, a pickup (Officer Jason Bridges) I had called in showed up - and not a moment too late, because the suspect found an NRG-500 and stole it. We were able to follow him down to the freight docks, where we had to use lethal force.

On our way to Pay n Spray to repair our vehicle damages, we were rammed by a towtruck. After the driver failed to comply and stop, we started a chase on him. As he was unarmed and soon on foot, we ran after him with pepper sprays and batons. He was taken down by a lethal dose of pepper spray as he refused to surrender.

Not long after we got information on a suspect on an NRG driving from North Esplanade towards San Fierro airport. We were able to neutrulize it, but the suspect got to another vehicle and made it to airport. We did our best to stop him from getting inside a plane, and we were rewarded with success - he got back into a car. The chase continued into airport underground garages, and afterwards outside them. We eventually took him down using lethal force near Airport terminals.

By now we were joined by ARPD officer Team_Pa..(Sorry man.. I fail at your name). As there was no more crime in San Fierro, we headed back to Los Santos taking the "scenic" route - through heroin spots. This time there were no people ordering it, though. When we got back to Los Santos, we ran into a person who already surrendered, so it was an easy job of taking him to LSPD.

At this point, Team_Pa (>.>) had left our patrol, so it was just me and Officer Jason Bridges patrolling. When we resumed patrol, we ran into another person who immediately surrendered, but asked for an investigation. His miranda rights were read out and we headed to LSPD. He claimed he had killed someone with a car, but that it was an accident. Murder is still a murder, so we took him to the cells.

Once we got outside, we immediately saw a suspect that was called in and gave chase. We got to Corleone Mafia headquarters, and he started assaulting us. Officer Jason Bridges was heavily injured, but he could make it. I was not so lucky and was taken to hospital for treatment.

Conclusion: Quite interesting, first time I was officially patrolling in SF area. My first heroin ordering suspect too! Thorougly enjoyed the chase of the guy who we ended up killing at the airport.

• Another nice officer found to patrol with! Will look out for you, Officer Bridges! Terribly need to improve my driving with a PD cruiser, though.
    • No questions.
    • Will have to stop doing handbrake turns in PD cruiser, rather use the regular brakes. I keep spinning out.

Offline Mason

• [SA:MP] Ex-SAPD Officer
    • Citizen
    • Badge-ID: #AP5051
    « Reply #11 on: March 25, 2012, 14:07:55 pm »
    I would like to Recommend this officer.
    He has great shooting skills and radio skills.
    Good Luck.
    | [SA:MP] Former SAPD Officer | [SA:MP] Former SACS Patrol Sergeant |
    | [SA:MP] "ThePenguin" Clan Member | [SA:MP] Former DEA |

Serving Argonath since '11
    MasonThePenguin

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
    • Citizen
    • Badge-ID: #CS0007
    « Reply #12 on: March 25, 2012, 15:21:09 pm »

I am recommending Officer James Hardy. He's proven by todays patrol high ability to cope with stressful and difficult situations (most of them were code 30 with multiple heavily armed cops). Mature, greatly skilled and professional guy. One of these cadets who have huge perspectives.

- FlameMan
    "The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
    ---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
    2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
    « Reply #13 on: March 25, 2012, 18:01:43 pm »
    Thank you both! And Flame, I thoroughly enjoyed the patrol with you. Will regret if I don't get to patrol with ya again soon! :)

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
    • Citizen
    • Badge-ID: #CS0007
    « Reply #14 on: March 25, 2012, 19:51:37 pm »
    Thank you both! And Flame, I thoroughly enjoyed the patrol with you. Will regret if I don't get to patrol with ya again soon! :)

I think we will patrol :)
    I'm online right now
    "The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
    ---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
    2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
    « Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 20:18:12 pm »

I think we will patrol :)
    I'm online right now
    You know, I should finally sleep (Something came up -_-), but since its 9pm anyway... Might as well!

Offline SkyHawk

• Citizen
      • Skype - SkyHawk
    • Badge-ID: #P115
    « Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 00:39:24 am »
    Great experience working with you yesterday in our Patrol with SafetyMoose. Hope to do more in the future you're very talented and I think you'd fit in well in the SAPD!
    Joe Hawk aka SkyHawk
    Retired SAPD Member

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
    • Citizen
    • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
    • SA-MP: James_Moretti
    • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
    « Reply #17 on: March 26, 2012, 19:59:21 pm »

Training Report

Good Evening,

You have been attending a training with SAPD Officer Jethro "Aly" Kolta.
    And i am hereby sending you the results of that.

Attending units:
    - James Hardy - Good communication skills, Needs some work on his driving
    - [IG]Max - Great pilot, Needs work on the map knollage.
    - [ADFt]Jay. - Good pursuit skills
    - [DC]Goran - Good skills, Radio communication.
    - John Triton - Great Role-Play skills, Good English level.
    - [OSK]GlaDos - Dismissed, Trolling, Insulting.
    - [BCSD]Connor Adams - Good pursuit skills.

Signed,

Jethro "Aly" Kolta
    SAPD Officer
    BCSD Deputy

BCSD training

Code: [Select]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tad_BcYTQsQ&feature=youtu.be
    Former
    SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
    Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
    S.W.A.T.
    K9 Handler

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
    « Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 22:10:19 pm »
    Thanks SkyHawk! I'll try to be in TS next time we can patrol together, otherwise I felt left out =P
    Thanks for the report, Jethro!

And here's my day's reports, unsure if I will be patrolling much more today, I'm getting terrible lag, messes chases up.

Patrol Report

Date: 26/03/2012

Length: Unsure, I was going between 10-7 and 10-8 quite often.

Patrol Partner(s): None.

Suspects Arrested: Three
    Suspects Killed: One myself, aided on killing of three or so (Callouts).

Description of your shift: Started out a slow day. Took LSPD's HPV-1000 for patrolling. During the time I was patrolling alone, I was responding to some call outs, but nothing major. There were several suspects who weren't interested in running, and surrendered. At some point I was involved in a chase and I had to disable a vehicle, the suspect did not get out of the car quickly enough and went down with it.

This changed at some point when we got a C30 call from Sherrif Gibson, 10-20 Soprano HQ (Rockshore East). Me and 3 other ARPD officers responded and were quickly forced to find cover upon arrival. Suspects were using long-range weapons, though not long after the backup arrived, they fled in a Maverick. Sheriff Gibson had taken my cruiser to make his way to hospital, but we regrouped and started a chase, as we had reports of the suspects switching to a Sultan. We were able to locate them and a shootout occured at Rockshore West, after which me and 2 other ARPD officers switched to an Air Unit, because our cruisers were too damaged and the suspects manage to escape again. We stopped them once more at the bridge between Martin and Kincaid bridges. Another shootout occured, during which we were able to take down 2 or 3 of the suspects using lethal force. One made chase, though, and eventually took down the ARPD force, leaving only Sheriff Gibson. This ended my patrol shift. After the shift, I attended Officer Kolta's training session, and the report can be seen above.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: I won't lie, rather blunt shift. Apart from the Soprano chase, not much happened during my patrolling times.

• No notes, questions or plans for improvement as of now.

And here's two patrols with FlameMan.
    Patrol Report

Date: 26/03/2012

Length: I think about 30 minutes on first shift and about 30 on the second.

Patrol Partner(s): FlameMan, Salmonella

Suspects Arrested: 2 (One /q'd)
    Suspects Killed: 2 myself, 1 aided (Actually got banned for hacks) on first shift, and aided an unknown amount on second shift.

Civilians Stopped: One.

Description of your shift: As I was waiting for Officer FlameMan to arrive at LSPD, I went to the LSPD garage to retrieve a vehicle. Unfortunately, the door was blocked by a taxi driver who refused to move his vehicle as he was smoking near it. After several warnings to move it, Officer FlameMan arrived and we got approval to take him to cells for trespassing government property and blocking off the garage. After several smacks with the nightstick he eventually surrendered and we called in a tow truck to move away the vehicle. After that was done, we proceeded to take the suspect to jail (He actually /q abused, but as he was /gu, I'll count that.).

We started the patrol with a chase backup call. The passenger was dangerous, shooting at every policeman getting near. We took his vehicle down and got his driver down, but he managed to get to another vehicle in LS sewers. Next time we got to him, he was in LSAP, though he used a ramp to get over a fence, though we took a way around. By the time we got to his location, he was already in a shootout against Senior Officer Chris Knight, as soon as we joined the shootout, several more officers joined it. He was soon taken down (Weapon and health hacks ban).

At this point we were joined by Officer Salmonella and we resumed patrol, first stopping by the Market Ammu-Nation. On our patrol, we witnessed a taxi driver driving recklessly, so we pulled him over. He was let off with a warning. Soon after the patrol went 10-7.

A few hours later I was about to go 10-8 with Officer FlameMan again, and while waiting for him to arrive to LSPD, I was approached by a suspect willing to surrender, so he was taken to cells for a short period of time due to him giving up himself. At this point FBI were starting an operation, so I joined them. On the way there, my vehicle was shot down by another ARPD officer, and I was forced to move back to LSPD, where I would meet up with FlameMan.

Immediately we received a C30 call from ARPD Officer Vomit, Ballas activity. We took down one of them with aid of other officers as he was riding towards the meeting point of Ballas. They were barricaded at the end of Grove street, and immediately opened fire on the arriving officers, including us. I managed to take down their leader, and Officer FlameMan took down another one, but as the suspect was dying, he fired his last bullet which severely injured my partner. He retreated to a hospital, while me, ARPD Officer Vomit and some other officers kept firing at the remaining Ballas. I managed to take down another one, and helped in the takedown of the rest of them, except one, who was aided by a friend of theirs and got away on a Sanchez. I got a call from Officer FlameMan about him being fit for duty, so we regrouped and resumed patrol. It was cut short by Officer FlameMan feeling pain in his wounds, so we went 10-7.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: A great shift, a successful C30 clearance, good teamwork and co-operation.

• No notes, questions or plans for improvement.

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
    « Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 07:12:06 am »
    Gee, just had one amazing evening. Too much to remember or note, but if I find someone with a report from the evening, I'll gladly steal it. :o

Basically, started with me and AirLiuzzi taking in a murderer. Then patrolled and took down every suspect we could find that didn't comply. What started as us 2 in TS, ended up with 15 people in Patrol 1, with no suspects. If anyone got /sued, half the state was on them. Was great fun. And later on we did some pursuit training without using DB/Buffalo with Matrixbob leading. Again had great fun, started with AirLiuzzi, then SkyHawk and Pepper, then went Air Unit. And then patrolled with EliteTerm a bit.

I wish I'd remember any details other than it taking like 5-6 hours, but it was fun.

information
    SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal