| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 01:26 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 366
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | [MAt]James Hardy  (Read 4630 times)

Offline AirLiuzzi.

• Citizen
  • Amo le Bella Ragazza
  • Badge-ID: #007
Re: SAPD Application | James Hardy
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 12:37:32 pm »
Man what a fun evening that was, I had a blast. That was one solid piece of good communication, skills and justice. We managed to take them all down or jail the ones who were smart enough to surrender. It indeed lasted for hours and the group became bigger and bigger. Thanks for the fun and I'll see you ingame.

I hereby also want 100% recommend this Officer, this is one with some skills and honesty in his work. I'd be glad to see you as a Cadet and possibly in LSPD!

:donut:

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 16:04:06 pm »
I'd be glad to see you as a Cadet and possibly in LSPD!

*Cough, SFPD, *Cough
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2012, 21:53:36 pm »
Yeah, it was great, Liuzzi!  :pancher:

As for department, I haven't made a choice yet, someone told me not to make the decision lightly, so I'll be considering all the pros and cons of each before I make a decision!

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 15:25:52 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: Late 27&28/03/2012

Length: Unknown.

Patrol Partner(s): None.

Suspects Arrested: I see 2 of my own and a couple that I helped bring in.
Suspects Killed: None myself, but responded to a few C30s that took down the suspects.

Investigations Performed: Three.

Tickets Issued: 1.
Civilians Stopped: 1.

Description of your shift: Alright, past two days have been a chaos, really. But I got some update on my patroling. I noticed I haven't been doing a lot of investigations, so I dedicated time for those. This report won't be in chronological order as all others have been (To best of my ability to remember), but rather ordered by what's been done.

So, investigations. My first investigation was a civilian who was taken in for moving vehicles (Actual: Exploding them). After close and long investigation, it seemed that the civilian was actually worried about the state of his environment and was moving (Exploding to respawn) the uglier and unused vehicles in his area. I found this to be no crime, but warned him to make sure the vehicles are actually unused and that he doesn't accidentally damage someone when moving the vehicles.

My second investigation was of a civilian taken in for making fun of police. Another investigation was made, and as it turned out, the person was not doing so, just observing a fact. A person at Gas Station #9 was urinating on a PD mountain bike that a policeman rolled up with. Suspected person observed the fact that the pee appeared to be green - combination of it's natural yellow and bike's blue. Officer misinterpreted it as him making fun of police and took him in. I didn't think such observation skills are a crime, and he was let go.

My third investigation was of a fireman refusing to comply with police. The fireman immediately lawyered up, and as any policeman knows, that means they're hiding something. Apparently an officer had a call from some firemen about the suspect causing trouble. According to suspect, he asked them to leave and right after that suspected them of crime. According to the policeman, there was 2 minutes inbetween. I eventually got my hands on record of everything that happened (Chatlog), and there was 1.5min delay between first warning to leave the area and the /su. Suspect was found guilty and taken in.

So, responding to calls. As I said, it's all a chaos, but while I was on the radio (TS) with some officers, we responded to some C30s and pursuits. Of some memorable ones were two people in Glen Park with a call about disturbance of peace. We approached them, boxed the car in as a safety precaution, and while initially confused as to what is happening, soon opened fire on us. They were taken down. We were forced to take down several other suspects with LF. I wish I could note them all, such as the guy in the hotrod who's wheels kept popping, a couple guys on bikes, some ballas and so on, but I really missed on taking notes.

While cruising through the town, I ran into a guy taking the wrong lane and generally driving recklessly, also hit my car. He was stopped and fined for 200$.

And last, but definitely not least, there were quite a lot of co-operative suspects who preferred jail over chase and death. Most of these have been noted in pictures.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Seemed rather dull, though after the excitement of previous patrol and pursuit training with Matrixbob, anything would.

• I should practice flying as Air Unit as well.
  • No questions.
  • Will take the SAPD chopper out a bit more.

PS: Why is my application title still red? :o

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2012, 17:56:39 pm »
Name changed to: [MAt]James_Hardy, will update the first post to accomodate this. Will post this a report later on, from today's early morning.

Offline JackB

• [SA:MP] Ex Officer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS3449
Re: SAPD Application | [MAt]James Hardy
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2012, 13:03:03 pm »
Highly Recommanded

To choose your division, simply take the city you patrol the most in.
e.g: If you patrol most of the time in SF, go to SFPD.
FRENCH

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 18:06:36 pm »
Yeah, but people keep trying to convince me to join elsewhere :P

Alright, time to post a belated patrol report. Even with my lowered amount of patrol reports, be assured I patrol all the time anyway, which you can confirm by, well, logging on, haha.

Patrol Report

Date: 28th and 29th of March, 2012.

Length: Unknown.

Patrol Partner(s): LeLiuzzi, Jack Ruth, Frank Serin, Deejay, SkyHawk, SafetyMoose, Taylor Collin, GT, Nick Lier, think I got TinMan in there too.

Suspects Arrested: I myself detained at least 4 or 5, but helped detain loads more.
Suspects Killed: No idea about the amount. As a team, we took down A LOT of them.

Investigations Performed: None, I don't think.

Tickets Issued: 3 or 4.
Civilians Stopped: 1 traffic stop and 3 or so speeders that wanted to comply.

Description of your shift: [I'll be reporting what I have in my notes, though more happened.]
I started my shift by joining the police radio (TS). Immediately I heard about a chase on Julius Thruway, and as I was in the area, I headed there, to LSLV and Julius intersection. As soon as I blocked the road with my vehicle, I got visual on the suspected vehicle heading from JTE to JTW, and I immediately opened fire with M4. I managed to pop the vehicle's tires and he span out and started heading back. He was immediately surrounded by police and he crashed his car, exploding it, and dying with the explosion.

Soon after we were called to a suspect escaping towards Whetstone, Angel Pine. While a group of policemen were heading there, an unfortunate chain of events lead to three police vehicles being taken down in quick succession. Luckily, Air Unit DeeJay was able to pick us up, and we continued to the last known location. What we saw surprised us, as it was the suspect having his car flown into the water and trying to swim away. We didn't lose our wit though and headed towards Verona Beach docks for a boat. We were adjoined by SkyHawk and SafetyMoose and we proceeded to take in the suspect.

At this point I was in a vehicle with Frank Serin, and we got information that there's a suspects heading from San Fierro towards Bayside. By the time we were in the area, they were already past Bayside and into Tierra.... and right into our hands. Unluckily, they stopped their vehicle and opened fire. We were taken down and next thing I remember is waking up in a hospital.

The next thing in my notes is of a chase of a guy in a NASCAR vehicle. I was able to track him to Mount Chiliad, but then I lost control of my vehicle and had to abandon the chase. Luckily, FBI agent Taylor Collin was able to pick me up and we resumed the chase. We soon located the suspect going the opposite direction and we went after him. Due to unfortunate events, he made it to Flint Intersection, where he had a NASCAR vehicle stored, which he used to get away into Back n Beyond, offroading. However, we were well aware that said vehicle is not a very effective offroad vehicle, and sure enough we soon located him after he had crashed his vehicle after an unsuccessful jump. He gave up and was taken in.

At this point I went 10-7, and when I returned 10-8, I set up a speedbump at Market Strip, near the Ammu-Nation. Quite a few people were clocked going way above the speed limit (With the highest being at 215), and many of them were cought by fellow officers. At different times I was accompanied by SafetyMoose and Rob Williams, who started the chase once the speeding people failed to stop. Three of them complied, paid the fines and were let go, however.

Soon after this, I joined Officer AirLiuzzi and Jack Ruth and patrolled and responded to chases and C30s with them. We stopped one vehicle who was driving recklessly, fined him, and the rest of it was just the regular responding to calls. One thing of note was a Gvardia shootout. [Note: This is out of memory, and details may not be accurate]

We were tracking a suspect and located him at Chinatown, Gvardia family HQ. He had a lot of possible aiding civilians surrounding him, who were all armed, so we proceeded to note their names in the radio (/su) for everyone to be aware of. The final count was well over 10, maybe even 15 suspects (And only me and AirLiuzzi on location at this time). We used caution as we approached them and they suddenly moved out, and headed to a diner near BaySide bridge. We were now accompanied by a couple or so officers, and a shootout occured. We took down at least 3 or 4 of them here, and I don't think we suffered any casualties. They again moved out, headed towards Whetstone, Angel Pine. At Angel Pine, another major shootout happened. We were able to take down everyone except one (Who we were able to track and take down later on with AirLiuzzi. Noany escapes!) and suffered very minimal casualties. At both shootouts we were HEAVILY outnumbered, and yet we came out as winners. I'd like to congratulate all participating officers on job well done.

Nothing more of major note happened during the rest of my patrol with AirLiuzzi.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

20 pictures incoming. =3

Conclusion: A great fun and variety. It started out as a great teamwork between different people (Pursuit, air support, offroading, even an FBI agent, and more), then a speed bump during a time without many criminals, and then a great response unit with AirLiuzzi.

• I enjoyed the speedbump, but I will try to do the proper SAPD procedure for it later on. However, it's hard to do alone, so will need to assemble a team.
  • Would the situation described in my plans for improvement be a correct way to set up a roadblock? Is there a more effective way without using the ARPD excuse and /su everyone going above 10km/h of limit?
  • What I'm thinking is, have an officer sitting in passenger seat, /speeding everyone going towards a roadblock. If the speed is above the limit, alert the next unit through (For most efficiency) TeamSpeak while /m1'ing. The next unit is just a bit ahead from the last unit and his main purpose is to /m1 in case the first unit's one could not be heard (Most speeding vehicles, by the time you /speed them and /m1, they're out of range). Now if they do not stop... They run straight into the third unit with possible assistance in passenger seat, who /su them for speeding and not complying, and proceed to chase after. If at any point the speeding civilian decides to stop prior to the third unit, he is to be fined for whatever his speed was, or max if he was taking the wrong lane as well. Just my idea.

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 05:59:43 am »
Temporarily unable to log in due to a wrong ban. Anyway, haven't yet made up my mind about department, can't decide between LSPD and LVPD. :3

Offline SeanC

• Citizen
    • Skype - SeanC1607
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 06:10:37 am »
Would the situation described in my plans for improvement be a correct way to set up a roadblock? Is there a more effective way without using the ARPD excuse and /su everyone going above 10km/h of limit?
Well, does this mean you want to make a roadblock operation or only a mini roadblock? I don't understand the whole thing about the improvement plan honestly, sorry but you could expand your question.

Thanks
Caltson

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012, 06:22:27 am »
I guess a mini roadblock consisting of 3 units - speeding one, /m1ing and the actual roadblock at the end of the road  to stop or /suspect, depending what the situation calls for. Since most people speeding speed so fast, that by the time you /speed them, it's too late to /m1 (They won't see it and won't be able to respond to it). So the next unit does the /m1, making sure the speeder sees it. If the speeder makes no effort to stop, he gets suspected by the last unit(s), or if he stops, they handle the fining.

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2012, 11:47:15 am »
Alright, been a bit inactive past 2 days, making sure I don't burn out from cop duty by being medic a bit. Will go back to policing streets today!

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 10:33:09 am »
Hm, was under impression an organised patrol report would be done, I'll go ahead and report it myself I guess =P
Patrol Report

Date: 03/04/2012

Length: 1-2hrs

Patrol Partner(s): Jenifer_smith and Anthony.

Suspects Arrested: 2
Suspects Killed: 1

Investigations Performed: None (Though I did do one before, just not within this report).

Tickets Issued: None.
Civilians Stopped: None.

Description of your shift: A LSPD organised patrol was announced, and as I haven't done one with the LSPD yet, decided to go for it. 9 officers responded and we were divided in 3 groups. I ended up being in LSPD-3 and promptly joined the radio (TS) where most of my communications with patrol leaders happened.

We were assigned to patrol West Los Santos region, Temple, Vinewood, SMB, Marina, Verona, Market. For a while not much happened, until we got a call from our Team Leader, about a suspect in FBI HQ area. We immediately headed there, but the situation was resolved by then. We were ordered to take the suspect in and he was taken to cells.

Soon after, we were called in a high speed pursuit through Los Santos. The suspect soon made a mistake and went to fix his vehicle. He was blocked in, vehicle destroyed and he was taken down using lethal force.

At this point we regrouped at the Dunkin Donut, Market. We were issued new body armours if needed, and resumed patrol.

We soon got a call about a suspect swimming around near Verona Beach. We got our orders to stay near Verona as patrol leaders located the suspect in a boat. We were ordered to take him in and he was taken to cells.

While we were taking the suspect to cells, LSPD-1, LSPD-2 and the patrol leaders were in a C30 at CMHQ which led to a high speed pursuit. We were able to join the chase and the chase ended up being in Bone County, where we lost the visual, the vehicle and had to regroup back at LSPD. The patrol was ended here.

Conclusion: Seemed bit chaotic, though not much to do as we were assigned the cleaner end of the city.

• No notes, questions or plans.

Hm, I seem to have unreported pictures in my gallery, will try and do a general report of what's been going on later on.

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2012, 07:52:04 am »
This will be an activity report to show a little bit what I've done since the last detailed activity report. Sorry, been a bit too busy to do the reports, but I've been active nevertheless. It won't be as detailed as it's near impossible to remember everything over the week, but I'll list the general activities and get a bit more detailed on some that stood out more.

Patrol Report

Date: March 30th - April 5th (Early 6th)

Length: Unknown time of total patrolling lenght.

Patrol Partner(s): Impossible to remember everyone, sorry.

Suspects Arrested: Unknown.
Suspects Killed: Unknown.

Investigations Performed: Unknown.

Tickets Issued: Unknown.
Civilians Stopped: Unknown.

Description of your shift: During this week I've sadly been too busy to get into a lot of detail in my reports, so I decided to instead make a compiled one with some dash cam pictures and some information.

I've spent majority of the time just driving around the city of Los Santos alone, picking up any C30 calls and chases whenever I can. A lot of the C30s have come from Gvardia HQ, where the criminals have risen in activity. Queens, San Fierro really seems to be a dangerous area. It's always around 10-15 criminals shooting at the police there. I'll list some more interesting C30 calls.

I was in Pershing SQ area when I saw a car registered to a known criminal fly by me with cops behind it. I joined the chase and it led to Santa Marina pier, where criminals created a barricade, as did the police force. It was 5 criminals there and only about 3 of policemen, so we called in additional backup, code 30. We held our ground hiding behind vehicles and as soon as backup arrived, the situation was soon cleared out.

Another interesting C30 was just this morning. A policeman called in a Code 217, Code 30 - his partner was kidnapped, kidnappers barricaded inside a gas station. I was at that moment practicing my air unit skills, so I was able to respond quite quickly. Though, FBI were quicker. We immobilised all the vehicles nearby so that they may not be used by escaping suspects (which proved to be a helpful thing) and negotiations were started. Eventually they let the hostage go and FBI with some ARPD forces moved in while me and few other officers guarded the door. One of the criminals dashed out, grabbed one of the vehicles we immobilised and tried to make a run for it. However, flat tires do not run well on sand, and the car was taken down, and soon after the suspect. Other suspect gave up.

Other than C30 calls, I've been patrolling the heroin spots. My days as a criminal have taught me, almost everyone likes to go counter clockwise around San Andreas. Well, best idea, let's go clockwise! I've busted several heroin orders this way, and whenever I managed to get the heroin package, it was turned in. However, the most interesting one was quite by a random chance. I had recently acquired a yacht and was just enjoying a ride in Los Santos waters, when I noticed a helicopter land near the lighthouse. And it's a known heroin order spot! The person was ordered to move away, and he promised he didn't order it.. However... People lie.

I've also stopped some people who've driven like, pardon my french, monkeys! I hope the fines I've given them will teach them a lesson. I sure would not want to take their licenses away instead.

Other than that, I've been in countless of high speed chases, couple organised PD patrols and generally a busy man. I will try to make more activity reports as soon as I'm slightly less busy.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: A busy week, wish I could patrol more often.

• Note to self: Proceed with caution on all c30 calls at Queens area. Most likely a heavily outnumbered shootout.
  • Question: Any chance SAPD or FBI can get the SWAT riot tank for these massively outnumbered shootouts? Not to be used for anything but riots and situations like that, of course.
  • Plans for improvement: Will try to divide my time better so I have more time for ARPD duty and reports.

Offline Zorex116

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #SA5333
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2012, 08:22:06 am »
NOT RECOMMEND SUSPECTED AFK PLAYER

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2012, 10:19:09 am »
It's true, but you were not afk 10 seconds prior to going afk as I was following you in the heli, so had no clue if you were or not, might've been just ignoring me. Besides, you made 3 911 calls, I came to investigate. As they were prank calls, you were suspected for them, not my duty to wait for you to get back to suspect you.

Offline Zorex116

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #SA5333
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2012, 11:40:22 am »
dont suspect then!

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2012, 12:20:29 pm »
Don't prank call 911 then!   :leroy2:

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2012, 12:22:41 pm »

Application Accepted!

Hello Applicant,

I am happy to announce your application has been accepted. You have also been queued into SAPD Academy, in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that an SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You may start lessons on the academy on 11/04/2012. The academy will exist out of 6 sessions: 2 theoretical sessions, 1 theoretical examination and 3 practical sessions. We will finish with the final examination, to check if you are ready to become an officer. On the academy you have your own topic at the Cadet Headquarters. here you can ask questions and see the sessions you have completed.

Now you need to apply for a department, within the department you have two cadet councellors who may help you to become an officer. You can apply for a department here.

Do NOT forget: you must still reply once a week on your Cadet File with a patrol report.

Signed,

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2012, 12:31:37 pm »
Thank you Paul! Will make sure to go through the Academy as soon as I can! Even on the 00/00/00! =D

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2012, 12:34:05 pm »
Thank you Paul! Will make sure to go through the Academy as soon as I can! Even on the 00/00/00! =D

Fixed :cop:

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal