| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 00:38 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 389
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Retirement | Sergeant Nicholas Baker  (Read 7258 times)

Offline Nicholas Baker

• [SA:MP] Ex - SAPD Captain [SA:MP] SATP Trooper Trainee
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD Retirement | Sergeant Nicholas Baker
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2012, 14:47:50 pm »
Note to Director J. Kolta's reply

Those who resign simply because of a legitimate change do not deserve any farewell salutes... good riddance, rather than goodbye.

It only shows your lack of loyalty to the organization your sub-department / sub-division is a part of.

I guess staying within the SAPD helping the SAPD and LVPD while my brother died in a car accident, Ruining my own fun, so little kids can have fun is very unloyal isn't?
You dont know what you are pointing out to who. Plam knight, Came back to aid the SAPD and LVPD; He left before the summer of 2011, had alot of fun within that summer.
After it he comes back togheter with chris as they see we (At that time, Chief Leroy Hudson, deputy chief Paul Caltson, Captain K. Sushi, Captain Nicholas Baker, Lieutenant iMarkz, Lieutenant Marcus Ferreira, .. alot more)
needed some assistance, They ruined their fun so little kids can have fun. No to mention Chief Leroy left due to persons like you JDC, persons who pop in here from nowhere and start to play hero.

Keep your head within your organisation JDC, It'll come out much better, for you and the SAPD.
because you don't know what Plam did for the SAPD, You don't know what Chris Knight did, You don't know what who ever else did who resigned due to them having seen the truth.

I guess I'll have to kill myself because "Something failed within ARPD" to proof i'm loyal.

Your little post their in that topic just shows that you don't think before you say something and just flop some random thing out, which totally missed the bulls-eye.

With all due respect, but please think before you post something.
Taking a toy from a boy which he doesn't like as punishment.
Is not punishing him, but pleasing him.

My everyday fun lies here. :)

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012, 01:13:24 am »
I guess I'll have to kill myself because "Something failed within ARPD" to proof i'm loyal.
If that is your attitude, then I guess we will have to be contacting your local Police Department about you considering suicide. If it's not a serious statement, then I suggest you take your own advice next time and think before you post. Death threats have never been allowed here, and we aren't about to let people make them towards themselves, either.

Topic locked before this gets any more out of hand.

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2012, 07:45:34 am »
I guess staying within the SAPD helping the SAPD and LVPD while my brother died in a car accident, Ruining my own fun, so little kids can have fun is very unloyal isn't?
You dont know what you are pointing out to who. Plam knight, Came back to aid the SAPD and LVPD; He left before the summer of 2011, had alot of fun within that summer.
After it he comes back togheter with chris as they see we (At that time, Chief Leroy Hudson, deputy chief Paul Caltson, Captain K. Sushi, Captain Nicholas Baker, Lieutenant iMarkz, Lieutenant Marcus Ferreira, .. alot more)
needed some assistance, They ruined their fun so little kids can have fun. No to mention Chief Leroy left due to persons like you JDC, persons who pop in here from nowhere and start to play hero.

Keep your head within your organisation JDC, It'll come out much better, for you and the SAPD.
because you don't know what Plam did for the SAPD, You don't know what Chris Knight did, You don't know what who ever else did who resigned due to them having seen the truth.

Your little post their in that topic just shows that you don't think before you say something and just flop some random thing out, which totally missed the bulls-eye.

With all due respect, but please think before you post something.

A note for those who might confuse my reply with something else.

My post was addressed to those who simply resigned because of their lack of ability to cope. If you resign for an honorable reason instead of storming out simply because their is something you disagree with, then there is no problem with your actions. Those who actually took the time to read carefully would know it was not addressed to every single resignation and reason.

However, if you fancy yourself in the same lot with those who stormed out when they had both the resources and opportunities to make things better in spite of what happened, then that is no longer my problem; among the things that define people are not only how they carry on their careers, but how they end them. The Japanese people were able to accomplish a lot in rebuilding their cities since the tsunami hit last year, simply because they did not give up and leave for another place after their homeland was ruined. Not a direct point, but an allegorical example.

Lastly, if people have been made to think that the work I have accomplished amounts to zero, then I would not hold it against you for not knowing what I have done behind the scenes in the past few years, even before becoming a member of SAPD... I have never been one to take the spotlight, after all.

By the way, I do think before I post.

Au revoir, Captain.
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2012, 14:27:06 pm »
JDC, please do not use your "FBI Director" rights to reply on topics which are closed. Please stick to your limitations on the SA:MP part.
I unlocked it for a couple of hours, so Nicholas can settle some things. Since he was not trying to suicide or whatever.

[admin]I replied before the topic was locked, and it was not me who locked this topic. - JDC[/admin]

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Nicholas Baker

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2012, 14:31:56 pm »
If that is your attitude, then I guess we will have to be contacting your local Police Department about you considering suicide. If it's not a serious statement, then I suggest you take your own advice next time and think before you post. Death threats have never been allowed here, and we aren't about to let people make them towards themselves, either.

You've misunderstood that statement. SugarD.

It was a example to show how hard it is these days to show you're loyal.

Just to clear that up.

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2012, 19:04:19 pm »

You've misunderstood that statement. SugarD.

It was a example to show how hard it is these days to show you're loyal.

Just to clear that up.
The lock wasn't only because of your reply. I had to remove some posts from which others were attacking you, as well. I understood the situation, but that still does not make it okay to say what you said. Keep it clean or don't bother posting it. If you have personal issues with someone which are upsetting you, please politely PM them. There's no need to make a drastic comment like committing suicide to get a point across because someone doesn't agree with you.

Now, I'll leave your topic alone as things have calmed down, but please try your best to keep it under control. If someone else starts posting attacking comments again, please report them, and I and the other moderators will do our best to deal with it. I wish you the best of luck in your decisions Nicholas. Hang in there. Things can get rough sometimes, but as the saying goes...whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Live by that and you'll go very far in life. :cop:

Edit: Apologies. I just realized the topic was locked after I replied.
@Nexxt: Feel free to remove this post if you feel it's violating the lock. I didn't notice the lock until I saw my notification email regarding it.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2012, 22:06:47 pm »
Its a shame alot of people enjoy their time on shitting and critising SAPD members who have left the force and have to use their adminstration abilities to proove their point. Nicholas i will give you same advice as i did to Plam - you do not have to defend yourself about loyality as to those who know and worked with you will know the truth.

You were a good friend back and we did have good times, better yet a good captain back in the days and i regret it had to come to this but it is what it is so i wish you luck in your future. oh and dont remove that tattoo anytime soon :)

topic has been unlocked so that Nicholas friends can say their goodbye's, please let these men leave with honour instead of question their loyalty when you have never worked with them a day in SAPD.
Retired Captain..

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2012, 23:20:23 pm »
I will make i clear that if we witness arguments and such between forum global admins, both men will their rights.

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2012, 23:37:37 pm »
Its a shame alot of people enjoy their time on shitting and critising SAPD members who have left the force and have to use their adminstration abilities to proove their point.
Minus the using their administration abilities and SAPD-specific parts, I agree with you there. People need to stop using these topics to **** on users as it only creates useless arguments and fighting...and sometimes even causes those being **** on to do it back, which only makes things worse.

Nicholas i will give you same advice as i did to Plam - you do not have to defend yourself about loyality as to those who know and worked with you will know the truth.
Well said. For those that may see this as either a good or bad point, it doesn't really matter because this applies regardless of your opinion of the user in question. Positive or negative, their actions are still known best to them themselves, and that never justifies anyone smearing their name in a topic where they are simply posting their leave from the position(s) they held.

Offline Nicholas Baker

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2012, 06:14:42 am »
Glad things are settled down a bit. As I do not wish to leave this offical force organisation with some hate and flaming and discussing.

I spelled things wrong in the part you pointed out earlier.
But I surely have never thought about comitting suicide, at all. (In my opinion suicide is a huge disrespect to your parents for multiple obvious reasons)

And kenny, I wont brother :)

Offline Donald_Duck

• Citizen
  • The Safety Duck
  • Badge-ID: #LV2981
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2012, 23:08:28 pm »
Goodbe Nicholas, keep on baking!
In service with Las Venturas Police Department
November 2010 - May 2012
Topic locked and loved...

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2012, 01:18:38 am »
I joined LVPD about one year ago. You introduced me and I was glad you was still here when I came back couple of weeks ago. When all of you left was I in shock and I was actually suprised. Those humans who had adapt to the situations instead of escape from the same wasn't here anymore. Although do I respect your decision but I don't like it (wierd?).

I hope to see you back in your office on day, as you're an important asset for the team and overall to SAPD.
Good luck with future plans!
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2012, 22:26:52 pm »
Good luck in meeting your goals son.

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2012, 23:09:51 pm »
Good luck Yannick, it was nice serving with you  :cop:
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Webster

• Citizen
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2012, 10:06:20 am »
Sad to see the milk man go away, well it was nice serving with you!

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

Offline Nicholas Baker

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2012, 22:02:24 pm »
Good luck in meeting your goals son.

Thanks bro.

We have to talk sometime. Missin yo ass ;(.

Still waitin for ya to pick me up with da car :p speak to you later brother!

To others. Thx aswell.

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2012, 15:37:02 pm »
I forget whether I posted here or not, but sad to see another go.

Also, Leroy still checking up on us every day?
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2012, 02:15:59 am »
Haha, wouldn't say everyday, but keeping in touch. Besides not returning to San Andreas, since there are hardly any ballas to beat now.  :(

Offline Ghøst

• Citizen
  • Pain is weakness leaving your body...
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2012, 09:58:30 am »
^
You can find alot of people to beat up in Liberty City :lol: I miss you Leroy :3

Anyway, good luck Yannick "Manhunt" - i know i spelled it wrong but who cares? We'll miss you, i always did (NO HOMO). :razz:

Offline Marcus Ferreira

• Citizen
  • To Protect & Serve
    • Skype - marco_9429
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2012, 23:31:24 pm »
Sad to see the "Old Crew" leaving, but that's the way it should be I think. I don't know what LVPD is now, cause i haven't been in game for a looooooong time, but I will be always missing the old good LVPD staff, even Nicholas with his /facebook face.
If bad guy throws a rock on you, don't throw it back- it will change you into criminal as well.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal