| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 08:32 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 412
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SA:PD Application - TommyT  (Read 5087 times)

Offline ryancee7

• Citizen
Re: SA:PD Application - TommyT
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 19:18:31 pm »
I've never seen any abuse from him. I've been with him on and off and he does a pretty good job. Whenever a officer asked him to come back or do something, I seen him do it. He also picked me up when I was stranded, which I'll say thank you for that.

He'd make a great cadet I'd say.

Good luck.

Offline Swifty

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2008, 20:19:02 pm »
Tommy, for me it doesen't matter if you're a freecop. If we would've needed you we would deffinately have given you an assignment. But since it was a serious situation we couldn't just shoot him down, me & Legend had to come up with a plan. While we were planning you shot the kidnapper once taking half his HP down, and as lucky as we were the kidnapper did not kill the hostage. Our job is to come up with tactical plans & execute them and do everything we can to get the hostage out of the situation safe. Not just shoot players down for money and risk their lifes  :roll: . And since me & Legend came up with a good plan after you left, we got the hostage out safe.
ARPD Senior Officer
S.W.A.T. Operative

To Serve & Protect.

Offline JayL

• MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2008, 00:17:09 am »
Excuse me? Who are you? I never flame anybody on duty. I have flamed off duty when killed by noobs, but who hasn't?

I never abuse.

I post the situations to show that I work well. It will help, because anyone older than 12 can see I know how to play and rp.

If your abused, take a screenshot and report it. As nobody has taken any or reported me, your wrong. So hush.

You told me to stfu in PM while on duty and ruined the DD once through passing in the middle of the lines.

I'm spotting you breaking rules almost oftenly, does not have my recommendation, poor following of the server rules.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2008, 03:26:46 am »
I advise spending more time learning the rules and laws of the server and region.

I believe you need more time to get an idea how SAPD operates (we the guys in dark blue!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

Good luck

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 18:41:30 pm »
If you are still interested in ARPD, write here in 5 days from today.

--
Sgt. Longstreet
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2008, 23:37:08 pm »
Rejected, due to lack of interest.

--
Sgt. Longstreet
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal