| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 06:23 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 255
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Jack White  (Read 6158 times)

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application | Jack White
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2012, 16:12:20 pm »
Hello there Mr. White. Glad you're back with a fixed attitude.

Make sure to use this format:

Title:

Code: [Select]
SAPD: in-game nickname
Body:

Code: [Select]
[b]Ingame Nickname AND Character Name:[/b]
[b]Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: [/b]
[b]How long have you played on Argonath RPG:[/b]
[b]How long have you played as a cop: [/b]
[b]Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:[/b]
[b]Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:[/b]
[b]Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?[/b]
[b]Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):[/b]
[b]If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?[/b]
[b]Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):[/b]

Good luck.
Thank you! :D
Moderator notice: please return to shitting on Jaaskaa. Do not switch to easy targets.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application | Jack White
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2012, 19:29:27 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Fix the title as well!

Signed,

Daniel Bradford
SAPD Academy Management

Offline Robbs

• I Am Robbs!
  • Citizen
  • Robbs
Re: SAPD: Jack White
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2012, 17:25:57 pm »
NOT RECOMMENDED

I do not recommend this officer because today, me and my friend Zlatan were driving around and another person came and hit our car, the persons car caught on fire and blew up before he could get away, Zlat was than suspected automatically (killbug) He immediately stopped, and [WS]Anna came up and me and Zlat started telling her it was killbug, she was requesting an unsuspection on the radio when officers Diddeh Maddox and Jack White came out of nowhere, Jack did /m2 and Zlat, Anna, and I all told them to WAIT because it was kill bug, but both officers opened fire on us and killed Zlat without even giving him time to /gu.

See "Report an ARPD officer" section for more info.

Signed,

[SACS]Robbs[MI]
Robbs, EX Argoradio DJ, and SAMP Moderator Applicant
Credit To Aca. For The Awesome Siggy and Avatar!

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2012, 19:07:40 pm »
NOT RECOMMENDED

I do not recommend this officer because today, me and my friend Zlatan were driving around and another person came and hit our car, the persons car caught on fire and blew up before he could get away, Zlat was than suspected automatically (killbug) He immediately stopped, and [WS]Anna came up and me and Zlat started telling her it was killbug, she was requesting an unsuspection on the radio when officers Diddeh Maddox and Jack White came out of nowhere, Jack did /m2 and Zlat, Anna, and I all told them to WAIT because it was kill bug, but both officers opened fire on us and killed Zlat without even giving him time to /gu.

See "Report an ARPD officer" section for more info.

Signed,

[SACS]Robbs[MI]
Please keep this to the report section as it does not fit in here, the command staff will review the report before they take any action toward my application to SAPD. Will ask a mod to remove this asap.
Moderator notice: please return to shitting on Jaaskaa. Do not switch to easy targets.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2012, 19:50:05 pm »
This is related to your application so nothing is wrong with posting it there even though I would not have done that as the report is showing enough so no need to repeat the same thing.. However, only the report result will influence the application.

Offline Jason Bridges

• Citizen
  • Man with the plan
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2012, 13:19:44 pm »
Well yesterday I saw you using a combat shotgun against a suspect who was standing still even when he was surrounded by almost 10 other officers. Everyone apart from you ceased fire to give him a chance to surrender. If you can't even realise that what you did there was wrong and you keep trying to defend your actions then you shouldn't make it to an SAPD officer...

I don't want to make an argument or anything I'm just pointing that out for you because it's true. Apart from that, good luck with your application Jack.

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2012, 17:12:11 pm »
Well yesterday I saw you using a combat shotgun against a suspect who was standing still even when he was surrounded by almost 10 other officers. Everyone apart from you ceased fire to give him a chance to surrender. If you can't even realise that what you did there was wrong and you keep trying to defend your actions then you shouldn't make it to an SAPD officer...

I don't want to make an argument or anything I'm just pointing that out for you because it's true. Apart from that, good luck with your application Jack.
Which suspect was this? When? Please go more into detail, might have frapsed it. I can't remember any situation where I killed a suspect which was not moving, only me shooting and 10 officers around.

Offline Robbs

• I Am Robbs!
  • Citizen
  • Robbs
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2012, 23:08:23 pm »
Cancel my non recommendation.

RECCOMENDED

I recommend this officer because today, me and many other units were in a pursuit with a suspect. Officer Jack_White, and Diddeh intercepted the suspects and took them out. Without these two we would of never caught that suspect.
Robbs, EX Argoradio DJ, and SAMP Moderator Applicant
Credit To Aca. For The Awesome Siggy and Avatar!

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2012, 13:56:42 pm »
Cancel my non recommendation.

RECCOMENDED

I recommend this officer because today, me and many other units were in a pursuit with a suspect. Officer Jack_White, and Diddeh intercepted the suspects and took them out. Without these two we would of never caught that suspect.
Thank you, really appreciate it. Nice to see you changed your thought about me and Diddeh.

Offline Zlatan

• Citizen
  • Fighting crime as usual
  • Badge-ID: LS4922
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2012, 14:01:29 pm »
Not recommended at all. Kills everything he sees, moneyhungry.

TIP: The point is to jail the suspect, not kill.

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2012, 15:13:04 pm »
Not recommended at all. Kills everything he sees, moneyhungry.

TIP: The point is to jail the suspect, not kill.
1. No, I kill suspects that open fire or attempt to evade.
2. No, not moneyhungry, I got more than enough money.
3. Of course I know the purpose is to apprehend the suspect, but if they are opening fire or attempting to evade, I will not let them go.

Offline Zlatan

• Citizen
  • Fighting crime as usual
  • Badge-ID: LS4922
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2012, 15:21:52 pm »
3. Of course I know the purpose is to apprehend the suspect, but if they are opening fire or attempting to evade, I will not let them go.
Do you know the purpose, when someone is suspected wrongfully (bugged suspected) you do not kill them, even if you were told not to you still did?

Offline Jason Bridges

• Citizen
  • Man with the plan
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2012, 16:13:42 pm »
A suspect is trying to evade in a vehicle, everybody starts to shoot his car until it's on fire. Soon as it is on fire everyone stops shooting apart from you, because you were set out to make sure he died. The goal is to give as many chances as possible to surrender and add as much roleplay as possible as well. I don't think you're moneyhungry at all, you're just too trigger happy and your resort to shooting as a first option and that's what needs to change if you want to become an SAPD officer.

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2012, 16:57:04 pm »
Do you know the purpose, when someone is suspected wrongfully (bugged suspected) you do not kill them, even if you were told not to you still did?
That suspect did clearly try to evade, so if he is bugged or not, I would open fire. If he was "bugged", he should have surrendered at once so situations like this does not occur. And this belongs to the report.

A suspect is trying to evade in a vehicle, everybody starts to shoot his car until it's on fire. Soon as it is on fire everyone stops shooting apart from you, because you were set out to make sure he died. The goal is to give as many chances as possible to surrender and add as much roleplay as possible as well. I don't think you're moneyhungry at all, you're just too trigger happy and your resort to shooting as a first option and that's what needs to change if you want to become an SAPD officer.
I do not shoot after the car starts burning, please provide evidence as I have never performed such an act. I do not make sure suspects die, as I always give them more than enough chances to surrender so I can apprehend the suspects. I am not trigger happy at all.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2012, 17:07:03 pm »
Before to accuse anyone of doing something wrong, please come over here with your evidences.

Offline Gibson

• [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
    • Skype - cxnewton
  • Badge-ID: #25
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2012, 01:54:07 am »
Evidence Pending...

One day everyone will reach the unexpected if they work hard.

One day..

Offline Jason Bridges

• Citizen
  • Man with the plan
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2012, 12:04:49 pm »

I'm talking about something completely different to this. Though I don't have any screenshot/video evidence, Captain Kenny witnessed it and a few other people (can't remember who) who were on scene.

Offline Gibson

• [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
    • Skype - cxnewton
  • Badge-ID: #25
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2012, 12:54:17 pm »
If no evidence is available this discussion stop's now.

On a side note - My evidence has been forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

One day everyone will reach the unexpected if they work hard.

One day..

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2012, 14:30:41 pm »
I have witnessed a situation regarding jack and how he perfoms his police work. At the time i couldnt take action as i was too busy, i will be making a full statement and take any actions neccsary soon. Untill then consider this application pending.

Signed,
Captain Kenny
Retired Captain..

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2012, 16:15:08 pm »
I have witnessed a situation regarding jack and how he perfoms his police work. At the time i couldnt take action as i was too busy, i will be making a full statement and take any actions neccsary soon. Untill then consider this application pending.

Signed,
Captain Kenny
What am I doing wrong? I am not the only Jack White on Argonath

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal