| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 18:33 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 366
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: The Sheriff's Patrol Gallery (Patrol Reports)  (Read 6769 times)

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
The Sheriff's Patrol Gallery (Patrol Reports)
« on: June 30, 2012, 14:27:54 pm »

Week beginning 25/06/2012

^ Short patrol formed around LS.

^Drug dealer handed over for questioning. Burying him up to his neck in the dirt, we began to play "country golf", where a bottle is balanced on the suspects head and is hit off with a shovel or club, into the trunk of a car. We play until the suspect gives any information related to his drug buyers, supplyers etc. A cop came along and distracted the swing, wounding the suspect. He was then released so we could watch him and let him lead us to more narcotic related criminals.

^Created a scouting training, where scouts found a route through RC, and checked and reported the status of all areas of significance (towns and weed spots) in a matter of minutes. Good communcations and driving exercise. There were about 5-6 vehicles.

^FBI Agent gave me $50 to take a slave off his hands at LSPD. The slave turned out to be mentally ill so we called a medic to take him to a special facility.

^ PAtrolling Idlewood/ Central LS and gathering intel from the locals.

^ Started a "Self defence class for the violent individual" teaching civilians and cops to defend themselves with a melee weapon effectively. A demonstration was given before the students chose a partner to practice with.

^ Went to buy some whiskey and a baseball bat when a hooker stole $5 worth of goods from the shop keeper. After much running around we eventually trapped her. I paid for her $5 coca cola in return for future favours.

^ Later on we found the hooker dead on the streets, and gave her a hookers funeral. Hired some locals to help send her off to peace into the storm drain.

^A violent hobo caused a panic aiming what appeared to be a gun at officers in Idlewood. It turned out to be a fish. He evaded on foot.

After subduing the suspect with techniques taught in the previous self defence class, the suspect somehow managed to wriggle free as myself and another officer sat on him to pin him down.

A foot chase led us to the top of an apartment complex and we had him surrounded. I went to kick him off the roof but instead tripped due to my sobriety and fell off myself. My life was saved by landing in a thorny shrub but the pain in my ass will never leave me.

^The hobo was finally beaten to death after he continued to evade after several officers also fell from the apartment building into shrubs.

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Mash

• Citizen
Re: The Sheriff's Patrol Gallery
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 07:55:23 am »
Hahaha terrific :lol:
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
Re: The Sheriff's Training & Patrol Gallery/ Reports
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 20:12:59 pm »
Week beginning 02/07/2012

^ Kicked off the week with the SAPD Ceremony. Commanded a gun salute. Chopped someones head off. Drank some whiskey and recieved some award. Accidentally mistook some cadet for the Chief Paul because all city folk look the same. The Chief stabbed the medal on me pretty hard knocking me down the stairs, the bastard.

^ Did some HPU work.

^ Immigration Patrol investigates a tipoff that Tinman is illegal. I then recieved a tipoff that my IP partners were really Illegal Immigrants. An obvious ploy by an Illegal immigrant - the sneaky devils. After some investigation we captured the caller - an old woman.

The woman was tried lawfully by the "Missile of truth". The missile was thrown on her, if it exploded she would be determined as illegal. We bagged up the remains that splattered the Immigration HQ.

^ An illegal immigrant captured applied for a work VISA. After a feeble escape attempt (tried to climb the walls but was reminded of the explosive mines in the water on the other side), he was tried by the Missile Of Truth, which he survived and was given citizenship.

^ Gathering supplies.

^ More community service.

^ The hooker smoked some weed in public when she was servicing us. So I threw her off a building.

Training day. Couple o' city boys came to play at being a Sheriff.

^ Gave the Officers a lesson on how to subdue badass gangsters. First a demonstration was given (hitting them in the nuts with a shovel, followed by smashing the suspects face into the ground until they gave some information). The officers then split into pairs and took turns being the gangster and the Sheriff.

SCOUT Training - All  officers gathered a car and learned how to communicate using the radio, and how to drive "Code 5" (Fast, off road, stunts) in order to quickly scout Red County. Only a few lost their cars!

^ Training took the officers to the shooting range, where I paid a couple of immigrant workers off and let the cops shoot at them. Officers displayed good discipline. Weapons covered: Shotgun, Rifle and AK47.

We then moved on to a live training.  A terrorist scenario where terrorists (pictured) had taken over Montgomery.

^ The officers did well to surround the town and carried out orders quickly and efficiently. They were unfortunately overwhelmed and killed by the terrorists though. Should have retreated to save their lives. The scouts played their part well in giving valuable information on numbers, weapons, and positions.

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline [R*]Drix

• Citizen
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 21:39:56 pm »
I've got the video, will post it tomorrow!

Offline Jack Baker

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 21:54:51 pm »
That was some epic roleplay we had there Jcs (with the old woman)!

Offline Nim

• Citizen
  • And Justice For All
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 22:55:31 pm »
Nice work over there.
Admin chat leaks :roll:
Nim 'Halo' Henderson
San Andreas Police Department Officer

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
- Albert Einstein

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 00:26:36 am »
  I got some cheap moonshine from some bloke in Fort Carson. My memory is a bit hazy but heres some CCTV pictures I found.

^ 2 suspects down who tried to flee in a heli.

^Corleones went on a rampage so we took one hostage, threatening them to surrender or we deep fry their friend.

^ They did not care much for him so we fried him alive into little corleone

^ Pepper eating some corleone nuggets.

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline [WS]Meh

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 12:39:44 pm »
Great Chicken Patrol with you yesterday Jcs  :v:

LVPD-Officer Meh

Serving The City Of Las Venturas , Since July 10th,2012

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 11:12:35 am »
Week starting 02/07/2012 Continued

^ Starting a patrol

^ Pulled over a car to find a murderer. He was bundled up in the trunk and taken to the wild of The Farm. He was sentenced to exile and banished from SF for 10 minutes. We gave him a little head start and some pot shots up the ass to make him run a bit faster.

^ Was called to a 207 red at Jefferson Hospital. Arranged 2 ARPD cops outside to blockade the area. Other than that it was only a Sheriff, an Agent and a Medic on scene.  Brought a medic with me to treat the victims. After bursting in the room with the sword, I cut up the kidnapper so that he could not attack the hostages or the agent. This bought enough time for the agent to release the hostages and put the criminal down with no casualties. Except the criminal.

^ A fun and productive patrol with Sheriff Drix. Attended many callouts as well as a domestic situation.

^ Pinning down an possible illegal immigrant whilst we question him.

^ Rearranged LSPD Parking so it is more Sheriff friendly.

^ Bet my partner Sr Officer Pancher $50 he could not drive through the explosion whilst we were responding to a fire call, and having a BBQ.
  Won $50. No one injured though. 

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Roske

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 13:23:55 pm »
I can clearly see the Admin chat *_*.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 15:36:33 pm »
I can clearly see the Admin chat *_*.
   :lol: Did you find many secrets?

* Although thanks for reminding since there was an IP which I hadn't noticed. :redface:
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 11:05:48 am »
Week beginning 09/07/2012

^ Organised patrol line off with Lt. Quite short and not much to do.

^ Immigration Patrol had to transport 5kg weed and 2.5 kg heroin in our secure drugs trailer. All involved did well to get organised with carpaint and equipped, and the convoy drove quite well.
  Unfortunately due a lack of communication, when the truck was retreating to PNS, it was ambushed at the other end of the tunnel by a small group (last picture) whilst the majority of cops defended the decoy trailer against no one!

^ Little patrol on the magical plantpot.

^ Caught some guy talking about a drug deal. He told us that the drugs were in a pinata behind some Swan hotel in LV. That was quite far away so I decided to drown him instead, cuffing his hands and feet and throwing in Glen Park.

^ The patrol was quiet so I took the rookies (and some civilians) through basics in Grove Street. Went through some self defence techniques such as smashing them in the face then sitting on them with your weapon against their throat. After a demo the officers were partnered where 1 played the "badass gangster" then roles reversed.
  The basics also covered how to hold weapons without looking like a pussy. And how to move with guns, in mission impossible style. Taking cover and moving with anims such as /breach /hurt 2 /run 8  and gun animations /gunpoint /picture etc.

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 14:47:48 pm »
12/07/2012

^ Started patrol to find out our vehicles were vandalized overnight by kids no doubt.

^ Gathering intel from Idlewood and investigating shit.

Found out that we accidentally ran over a FBI agent along the patrol. After unwedging him from the bumper I threw him in the trunk to not mess up the upholstery, as I got a callout in Jefferson (below).

^ Called on scene to Jefferson where a mentally ill man was being beaten by ARPD officers. He tried to run, which is the worst thing you can do, and the ARPD officers tore at him like hyenas on a corpse.

^ The agent fell out, and after putting him back in (and shooting some airholes which may or may not have been responsible for a missing finger or two) a medic was finally called on scene, as well as a body truck just in case.

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 15:54:54 pm »
Week Beginning 16/07/2012[/b]

^Some patrols with my partners

SA was quiet so I organised some skid training around LS and LSAP, included some races and prizes.

^Just preparing for breach against worlds dumbest criminals.

^Blocking LS LV Highway since we could not catch up to the criminals in BC.

^ Another patrol with emergency hooker in the trunk.

^ Training with sword at Clown Tai Chi lessons

^ Immigration Patrol

^ Formed patrol with 3 vehicles (6 units).  A hit contract was taken on Officer Tinman. We arrived on scene with FBI. I organised cops into a barricade before moving Tinman to a safehouse in Shady Creek. I took overwatch positions spotting enemies.

^Suspect wanted for armed assault was taken to BC where he was shot in the leg then thrown into a pit to die.

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
Re: The Sheriff's Patrol Gallery (Patrol Reports)
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2012, 16:08:48 pm »

^
Weapons cache was delivered from LS Docks to DPD. Including missiles, a mecha suite, tank shells, too many guns and explosives to count. AK's and Combats were distributed to all the cops. Unfortunately communists blew up DPD and the weapons stash later in the day.

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2012, 01:41:07 am »
Week starting 23/07/2012

Busy week and more civilian RP this week so not much going on.

^Attended PIT training led by Tom_Jones. Was quite impressed. Offered a few tips, was quite a successful training. Good job Tom.

^My organised patrol/training. Taught some badass cops how to use the radio effectlvely in the countryside. Covered driving, scouting, radio work, callsigns with some small prizes.

^ Somehow impaled my car on a tree so we had to blow it up with moonshine.

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 00:07:38 am »
Week beginning 30/07/2012 [/b]

SA was littered with abandoned PD vehicles so the Sheriff hired tow truckers and the cars were collected, renovated and sprayed to create a DPD vehicle Depot of new vehicles. We offered free PD vehicles to any officer who needed one and delivered to them.

SA is constantly littered with abandoned PD vehicles. A quick way to solve this was to hire civilian tow truckers to collect abandoned PD vehicles and bring to DPD.
  The tow truckers could also spray an alternative livery, and deliver brand new PD vehicles to cops who lost there cars or were abandoned.

Welcome to DPD Police Vehicle Depot!

Of course you need to put the vehicles through DPD's rigorous safety standards:

1: Speed and bullet resistance and skid control.
  DPD vehicles are prime targets for weaker city folk, who rage in jealousy at our superior quality PD cars. We tested those who could withstand high velocity rifles, broken tyres and would not fall apart at speed... at death valley.

2: Chassis strength, control and maneuverability.
  1 DPD vehicle is worth 5 others, and those that are not were scrapped. Those who got to the other side without going out of bounds passed the test.

3: Precision:
  Vehicles must be precise in steering and speed control. Both required when driving off road.
  Test involved jumping packer onto a small roof.

Hosted LS Foot Patrol

^ Came across a cheerful rock band.

^Taken hostage by new player who learned the /gunpoint command! Until FBI came and he ran away.

^Foot patrol continues to Pizza Stack.

LSPD Chief Stodds

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal