| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 00:21 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 380
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: ARPD/SAPD and FBI Joint Operation  (Read 2892 times)

Offline [WS]Kenta

• Citizen
  • [WS]Kelvin
ARPD/SAPD and FBI Joint Operation
« on: January 06, 2013, 13:53:38 pm »
******CONNECTING TO SERVER*****
******ACCESSING DATA*********
****USERNAME CONFIRMED****
****PASSWORD CONFIRMED****
******CONNECTION COMPLETE DOWNLOADING FILE*****

*****ARPD/SAPD AND FBI JOINT OPERATION REPORT*****

Around 5:00PM SAPD recived a disturbance call from units radio. Emergency signal was coming from fellow officers kidnapped by a gang group known as The Sopranos. The Sopranos dragged the officers out of there Squad Car at gunpoint. During the time civilians in the area scattered however some were also caught in the kidnapping. The Police Radio was active during the time of the kidnapping after pinging the radios a position was confirmed at The Sopranos well know drug warehouse in El Corona. Units scrabled to confirm the 207. Officers stood by waiting for a ransom as FBI showed up on scene taking command. Snipers were placed around the Warehouse from the south of the building complex. More cars were added to the roadblock and the entire compound was on lock down. During the entire time radio chatter on all channels was cut due to the suspects now having access to the police radios. New short range radios were sent to all officers on scene to keep the suspects in a complete confusion. It was later confirmed that a 4 convoy of the suspects was sent out. 4 suspects per car with one only having 2 inside. The hostages were freed but on one condition: the suspects were to be set free. SAPD ARPD and FBI simply could not let these scoundrels go without paying for the crimes they've committed. After all Justice will, without fail, prevail. As soon as we were out of the suspect convoys FOV and the hostages secured FBI issued a Code 3 on the convoy and as soon as the callsign was issued all units were now chasing down these criminals. Shootouts started in Idlewood just in front of the Well Stacked Pizza Co. and Gangton Gym. Confirmed 5 suspects down and min. damage to fellow officers. One convoy car managed to escape carrying in the the masterminds of the kidnap situation. ARPD officers Kenta Nakamura and Mike Jones started chase of the escaping convoy which later was broken away into 2 groups. The chase lasted 30 mins and at 8 PM the groups remerged into one later cornering themselves inside Area 51 in the Bone County district. Several brave officers sacrificed there lives to bring these men to justice. finnally at 10 PM all suspects were confirmed downed... However one body was not reported in in the count... it is possible a Soprano faked his death in order to sneak by the FBI and ARPD/SAPD units that were on scene at the time. Afterwards all units returned to there normal patrols across the State of Argonath after a clean-up of all areas.

Confirmed damages: over 50 Traffic signs and lights across SF, Bone County and LS areas confirmed downed. Massive property damages including Bisnesses and civilian homes as well as Poperty Damages to Civilian Vehicles. Massive damages to Squad Cars and equipment. Several Officers confirmed K.I.A.

Est. Damage Costs: $1,500,000

Final Statement: Based upon bodies and gunfire sprayed it was possible that the Gvardia's were involved in the shootout however no hard evidence other then eye witnesses from civilians that they too were also invovled.

*****END TRANSMISSION*****
This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me? Even if it means sacrificing my own mind and soul it's worth it. Because the world.. can't go on like this.

Justice will, without fail, prevail

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Re: ARPD/SAPD and FBI Joint Operation
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 14:15:50 pm »
Nice pictures (I'm looking like a badass lol), well executed operation aswell.
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline AGvardia

• Citizen
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 14:33:23 pm »
Great pictures. I really enjoined it  :pancher:

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline [WS]Kenta

• Citizen
  • [WS]Kelvin
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 14:37:41 pm »
Nice pictures (I'm looking like a badass lol), well executed operation aswell.

actually u were on the roof during that picture hehe that was all me doing the badassness
This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me? Even if it means sacrificing my own mind and soul it's worth it. Because the world.. can't go on like this.

Offline Cyril

• SA:MP Division Leader
  • Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 14:58:55 pm »
That mod where you see others weapons is not allowed. It gives you the advantage to see their guns without them showing them to you.

Offline [WS]Kenta

• Citizen
  • [WS]Kelvin
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 16:34:42 pm »
That mod where you see others weapons is not allowed. It gives you the advantage to see their guns without them showing them to you.

actually it only works when there within range of ur draw distance meaning they have to have the gun on hand at the time. the plugin doesnt insta show everyones firearms it has to be done plane as day in front of u. im surprised such a mod is illeagel as its really no advantage at all its just looks theres no way u could stuff an AK or what not in ur back pocket

i can assure this mod means no harm and does no harm. trust me ive known ryo for a long time and hes explained the coding for it to me many many times

in fact u can see in picture 1 u can see Johans bat but when he entered the interior in picture 3 its gone they have to draw the weapon in front of u in order for the backpack to identify the weapon

thats y in photo 1 i cant see leos weapons thou i know he was armed to the teeth for this nor can i see conks weapons either. Y? because they havent drawn any in front of me

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal