Oh Plam, sad to see you leaving. You were one of the few SAPD Command members that made a difference throughout their career.
Yes, you guessed right.. When you closed DEA, I really tought you were a total asshole, but later on, I reviewed over my mistakes done back there and realized that you were right, and the best solution was to close it down. It was harmful for everyone, but mostly for myself, if you get what I mean.
You were always the most optimist in situations, and damn, you were the man of a laugh - when was needed.
In the case, you were the seriousness itself in order to get the situation straight, a thing I cannot do right now and that I envy you for.
So much to relate, but I am not really the most sentimental. I am not saying goodbye, I know you will return one day.
See you soon!
Mircea.