| Date: 02-10-26  Time: 11:36 am
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

I am the new girl by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 08:07:04]


Just wanted to say Hello. by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 07:36:49]


I am the new one by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 05:20:26]


Im happy I now signed up by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 04:40:03]


I am the new guy by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 04:33:26]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 499
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Temporary Leave - Diveron Rosso  (Read 15318 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Diveron Rosso

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 350
  • SA-MP: Diveron Collin
Re: Temporary Leave - Diveron Rosso
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2014, 19:03:52 pm »
Back from inactivity, I will keeping moving on with my life and forget about the sad things. I would also say thank you to the CMD Staff  for their understanding. Iwould also want to continue my academy and requesting this to be locked. Thank you.
Diveron Collin
Sergeant Diveron Collin
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Allison

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1437
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
Re: Temporary Leave - Diveron Rosso
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2014, 21:31:20 pm »
Sorry for your loss. Welcome back from your inactivity.
Topic locked.

 

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal