| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 14:35 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 432
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application-[KoL]Andy  (Read 5490 times)

Offline AndyF

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application-[KoL]Andy
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2009, 18:59:19 pm »
I know no one will believe what I will say but this is the truth. I had never ever hacked in my whole life, I never hacked on any server espacilly Argonath because I liked it and I had a goal on this server and it was to get in ARPD. And about the mutli accounts, I don't know how you do it, I had never done it before, and I don't even know what it does. But I was banned from the server today after I was trying to get on TS. Yes I did do unban request but I'm sure 100% that I lost my chance of becoming SAPD Officer. I'm just asking one thing frmo you guys, Please don't judge me till the truth comes.  :cry: :cry: :cry: :help:
Medals:

Ex: ARPD Senior Officer - ARPD Training Officer - SATP Senior Trooper - NARC Detective
Old Memories

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
Re: SAPD Application-[KoL]Andy
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2009, 20:05:06 pm »
You were not banned for hacking, you are banned for CHEATING MONEY, with like 12-17 accounts?

Application frozen.
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline AndyF

• Citizen
Re: [FROZEN] SAPD Application-[KoL]Andy
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2009, 20:20:19 pm »
Cheating money? How? How did I hack when I was on TS trying to fix it? I don't get this. And when I was banned from Gimili it said  .......................for Money Hacks....... that what it said
Medals:

Ex: ARPD Senior Officer - ARPD Training Officer - SATP Senior Trooper - NARC Detective
Old Memories

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2009, 20:22:22 pm »
... i explained you clearly what you did so stop acting innocent.
Cheating money and hacking are TWO DIFFERENT things..

Hacking is using trailer / program to gain money, cheating = abusing script, lying to admins etc to get money.
You created like 12-17 accounts.. thats how you gained money.
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer

Offline AndyF

• Citizen
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2009, 20:32:18 pm »
Ok so know I got you,

First thing I really didn't know what you ment with cheating money and acting innocent.

Second, let me tell you who I gained my money.

Before the christmas party I had 11k and that money I gained by my self. After that, On the Christmas party I think everybody got that 10k+ for Christmas in total I got 21k. I kept on working till I made it 25k ( That all before I owe a car). Then after few weeks, I asked one of my friend to give me their Welcome money. That is when your new to the server your get that 10k. My friend only did it few times thenI told him to stop. And when I got the money I bought a huntley. I never knew this can get me banned from server I also didn't know this was mutli accounts because I had never done mutli accounts. And after that I never done it anymore. Yes I know its was bad to do but... I never thought I could of got banned because of it. I'm really really sorry. And if you ask me to sell my huntley and take the money from me orright its not a problem for me. I'm really really sorry. Promise this will be the last time to do it on any server.
Medals:

Old Memories

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2009, 20:37:05 pm »
As ban reason was proper and you admitted it here, your application is being rejected.
Explain yourself in unban request, and after you will be unbanned, IF you will be unbanned, re-apply.

Application rejected.

Signed,
Captain Robert Longstreet
SAPD Academy Chief
---

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal