| Date: 27-09-24  Time: 06:15 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 317
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Leaving the Federal Bureau of Investigation  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Winters

• Citizen
Leaving the Federal Bureau of Investigation
« on: December 28, 2008, 10:38:04 am »
The topic title says it, Maybe you ask why. Maybe you know why, Many questions have been asked. I was already thinking about it for a month. This is my official Resignment from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I just think its better for me to spare some time free for my clan, Also i have some problems in Real, And since the FBI is a really really SERIOUS thing. I just dont think it will fit on me on this moment, Im busy in real, Yes you dont say that because its holiday, but yes. I have some problems in real. Which i dont want to tell. But the main thing is, I just like the old days, When i used to eat donuts in the back of a SAPD cruiser, These things became Unpossible for me to do, Another thing is, That there are some people on argonath which want me out of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Im not calling any names, But its just not what i want. I believe that i should spend some more time with my White Shadows mates instead of Serious things in the FBI. I just like to play with them, And lets hope it will always be like that. ( That also means with the players on this forum ).

Before i go, I want to thank some people which Raised and Brought me in the FBI Like a real FBI agent. And im really thankfull to them.

Blanc_Federico: A sweet guy, Always had fun with you in the /cb channel, Sometimes i couldn't stop laughing, But you can be serious in many different Situations, He knows how to perform like a Real Agent! Good job, Keep it up!
[AV]John_Leppi:Sometimes gets heaten really quick, But if you really play with him almost every day, Then you learn to know him. I can only say, This is a born leader, And he knows perfectly how to run a squad as the best as possible. Thank you for the great things you've done for me mate, Thanks alot.
[AVt]Watahell: There is no /cb channel without you, I always liked it when you were going undercover, And we always had our times between. I hope we will stay friends.
[AV]JDC: I have no words to describe you, But ill try it, You are one of my best friends in Argonath, Always funny, A great Special Agent. Doing his job well, I hope you will make a great career in the FBI JDC, You can do it, Just believe in yourself. Also i hope we will stay friends after this.
Chase_Greggor: Anus, Yes i know chase, You are a great guy. And after Fernando's retirement, You became one of my friends in the FBI. I really like to see how you lead people the way. You are doing a fine job, And not so agressive. Good luck with your Deputy Director Status chase, And maybe one day, You will become Director Like Jaaskaa. Cya later mate!

This is all i have for now, If you are not on the list, Then that doesn't mean i hate you or don't like you. Its just because i dont want to type 5 pages full. :) I hope you guys understand my opinion and why i am doing this. Lets hope we will still stay friends.

Winters.

Post a comment if you like.

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
Re: Leaving the Federal Bureau of Investigation
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 11:50:01 am »
thats sad to hear, you are a good cop and a nice guy,
i hope you can fix your RL problems fast,

good luck,

signed,