| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 16:36 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 515
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application [Z]Rahul  (Read 6834 times)

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Application
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2009, 01:35:46 am »
Rahul_Obhrai, personally, in my opinion, you deserve Cadet status. You have been trying very hard lately to prove yourself and you have shown that you want to become an officer in ARPD. I can also tell that you are very willing to try to learn the rules, despite past issues with them. I applaud you for turning your life around for the better, and I wish you good luck on joining the force!

P.S. Thank you for bringing Mevi_Gonzole into the server. I've been training with him the past few days and he is already learning how to become an exceptional officer. He is learning very quickly, and I see he gets some of his policeman spunk from you! :cop:

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2009, 23:05:43 pm »
Rahul_Obhrai, personally, in my opinion, you deserve Cadet status. You have been trying very hard lately to prove yourself and you have shown that you want to become an officer in ARPD. I can also tell that you are very willing to try to learn the rules, despite past issues with them. I applaud you for turning your life around for the better, and I wish you good luck on joining the force!

P.S. Thank you for bringing Mevi_Gonzole into the server. I've been training with him the past few days and he is already learning how to become an exceptional officer. He is learning very quickly, and I see he gets some of his policeman spunk from you! :cop:

thanks SurgarD i think you are also a great cop. Like i said, i have changed and many have noticed just takes some longer to notice then others but i admire the fact that you feel i deserve cadet. I will continue doing what i am doing and hopefully i will be a cadet soon. Thanks

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2009, 20:04:56 pm »
im back online since argo was down again... Thanks everyone

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application [Z]Rahul
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2009, 04:14:45 am »
again, internet went out and my argonath is down. I need a way to fix this problem so i can get more playing time.

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2009, 22:27:30 pm »

Application has been filed under CADET Intake 36

You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

We will contact you when we see fit regarding training and testing, AND pestering officers may delay this.
Remember we will contact you, not the other way round.

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..

Signed,                                                                                                                                                                         
Captain Robert Longstreet                                                                                                                                                                     

"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2009, 12:37:59 pm »
If you are still interested in SAPD force - reply here in 5 days, otherwise your application will be rejected.

Signed,
Captain Robert Longstreet
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2009, 12:18:56 pm »
Rejected, lack of interest in SAPD Force.

Signed,                                                                                 
Chief Pancher

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal