| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 10:28 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 343
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application: Bill_Guarnere  (Read 4269 times)

Offline Bill_Guarnere

• Citizen
SAPD Application: Bill_Guarnere
« on: February 17, 2009, 23:49:01 pm »
Nick used when on police duty: Bill_Guarnere
How long have you played on Argonath RPG?: 1, 1.5 months
How long have you played as a freecop?: Entire time I have been on Argonath
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)? [needed]:Yes
Have you got a driver license? If so, issued by which Driving School? [needed]:Yes, thanks to [Z]David
Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General board? [needed]:Yes
Have you got any criminal records?:Yes, 2 i think, fleeing, destruction of state property (I had seizure while driving)
Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?: No
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?:I enjoy patrolling and want to keep the community safe.
Describe yourself in few sentences: I can take information in quickly and be a good team player.

Offline Spartan

• Formerly =AV=Spartan
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD Application: Bill_Guarnere
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 05:44:31 am »
Nice App, on a good amount of time, good RPer, good luck!
Retired Dillimore Police Department Sergeant

Offline MikeUK

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 07:52:50 am »
Describe yourself in few sentences: I can take information in quickly and be a good team player.

:lol: yeah right. PMing me what code means what when Hank asks you to radio through and aiming at an unarmed suspect while he gave up. Are you for real?
 :lol: :rofl:

Offline JaMeS Alterlis

• Citizen
  • FBI Cadet (SA:MP), Ex-SAPD Senior Officer (SA:MP)
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 15:13:25 pm »
UNOFFICIAL REPORT

Driving: 8/10
Shooting: 8/10
Radio Communicate: 8/10
Total: GREAT

:cop:

The Alterlis's Laws Enforcement Family & Legal Corporation - In-Charge, Head Manager

Meritorious Service Medal's holder

Offline Fido Dido

• Citizen
  • Gilgamesh
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 18:01:57 pm »
Erm... i saw a lot of complains against you..
errrr
Read:
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1172.0
and
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1237.0
Be happy =D
You learn fast :P
Good Luck
Behold, mongrels!

Offline Bill_Guarnere

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 21:57:01 pm »
I realize the complaints, I was and still am learning, as far as the aiming at an unarmed suspect goes, i do that sometimes because i havent searched them yet and for all I know they have a gun. So please do not flame me when all I am doing is following what I think is safe. Also, on the radio code, I am about to print the code sheet, there's way too many to memorize

Deuce

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 00:19:08 am »
Good roleplay my ass. I would say all of the shit that you did, but they'll accept you to the ARPD anyway, so there's no point. I hope you abuse more people, so you can get rich to pay Silver back. Really.

Offline Bill_Guarnere

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 01:18:59 am »
Good roleplay my ass. I would say all of the shit that you did, but they'll accept you to the ARPD anyway, so there's no point. I hope you abuse more people, so you can get rich to pay Silver back. Really.

Ouch. I never took the loan from Silver. And I have gotten better with the abusing. So please don't be so harsh.

Offline Fido Dido

• Citizen
  • Gilgamesh
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2009, 00:12:27 am »
I realize the complaints, I was and still am learning, as far as the aiming at an unarmed suspect goes, i do that sometimes because i havent searched them yet and for all I know they have a gun. So please do not flame me when all I am doing is following what I think is safe. Also, on the radio code, I am about to print the code sheet, there's way too many to memorize

To many codes?
Ahh its easy :P

Behold, mongrels!

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2009, 00:53:49 am »
  Don't worry about the codes. As long as your a good RPer and know you will be accepted and you can train from there.

I only know about 4 codes :D

From what I saw of you ingame, I think you got great potential, so keep on learning, good luck with your app.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Matthew

• Citizen
  • Federal Bureau of Investigation agent.
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2009, 02:50:48 am »
Yes, one thing I observed is your eagerness to get stuff done. Like how to kept asking to move in during the 207 today at the graveyard. You must learn to listen to higher ranks and be a follower sometimes. But your respect to higher ranks other times is good. So just work on  the tips I gave you and you should do pretty good. Good luck.  ;)

Offline Sanchez

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2009, 05:22:06 am »
It personally dont want to see him as an ARPD. He abuses his copright, kills for money, suspecting for nothing etc. etc.
BUT, he might change and take more things seriously.
Can add that it was about 2 weeks ago i last experienced any problem with this guy. have been inactive for a while. So maybe hes doing better out in argo, but i still hear a lot of complaints about him.

Well, thats my oppinion. But i anyway wish you good luck with the application!

//Steve_Stracci

Offline Bill_Guarnere

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2009, 16:27:58 pm »
It personally dont want to see him as an ARPD. He abuses his copright, kills for money, suspecting for nothing etc. etc.
Can add that it was about 2 weeks ago i last experienced any problem with this guy. have been inactive for a while. So maybe hes doing better out in argo, but i still hear a lot of complaints about him.

//Steve_Stracci

Yeah, I was a moneycop, but now I have realized there's more to it than money, probably because now I am happy off with a passport, license, car (No home, a donation would be nice  :lol: ) but yeah with the Sus'ing for nothing, I've read up on protocol, yeah I still make some mistakes, and I apologize, I have done things wrong, and they are inexcusable, but I just want to have a chance to learn and rise up the chain.

Offline Fido Dido

• Citizen
  • Gilgamesh
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2009, 02:46:01 am »
  Don't worry about the codes. As long as your a good RPer and know you will be accepted and you can train from there.

From what I saw of you ingame, I think you got great potential, so keep on learning, good luck with your app.
10-8
Code 4
Code 14
Code 3 :P?
I told ya. He's good =). 
Behold, mongrels!

Offline Sanchez

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 08:31:11 am »

//Steve_Stracci

Yeah, I was a moneycop, but now I have realized there's more to it than money, probably because now I am happy off with a passport, license, car (No home, a donation would be nice  :lol: ) but yeah with the Sus'ing for nothing, I've read up on protocol, yeah I still make some mistakes, and I apologize, I have done things wrong, and they are inexcusable, but I just want to have a chance to learn and rise up the chain.

Good to hear that things are beginning to change. Cya on patrol som day ;)

//Steve_Stracci

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 15:17:49 pm »

actually codes are important, you must pass every part of exam,
and with knowledge of only much used codes as 10-4,
then you will fail for the exam
Proud ex Lieutenant - SAPD Examiner - Head of SAPD Academy

Proud ARPD 10 times medal holder

Offline Bill_Guarnere

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2009, 02:02:34 am »

actually codes are important, you must pass every part of exam,
and with knowledge of only much used codes as 10-4,
then you will fail for the exam

I learned them

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2009, 21:59:39 pm »

(( Jcstodds' code library:
10-7, 10-56, 10-19, 10-1 ))

Good luck with your application, Bill!
I see that you are trying.

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2009, 13:21:23 pm »

Application has been filed under CADET Intake 39

You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

We will contact you when we see fit regarding training and testing, AND pestering officers may delay this.
Remember we will contact you, not the other way round.

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..

Signed,                                                                                                                                                                         
Captain Robert Longstreet                                                                                                                                                                     

"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline Bill_Guarnere

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2009, 16:47:31 pm »
I will be on ASAP, just having a problem with my computer right now ((Had so many mods I messed up the harddrive, waiting for a reinstall disk in the mail from HP since I lost mine)) As soon as I reinstall Vista I will be on and thanks so much

That's slightly ironic, when I just checked this had 207 views  :lol:

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal