| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 06:25 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 362
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application:Dolfa_Stracci  (Read 2782 times)

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
SAPD Application:Dolfa_Stracci
« on: June 07, 2009, 02:21:28 am »
Nick used when on police duty:Dolfa_Stracci
How long have you played on Argonath RPG?:I have played since dec 2007 in old scripts with other account
How long have you played as a freecop?:2-3 moths
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)? [needed]:Yes
Have you got a driver license? If so, issued by which Driving School? [needed]:I got it by an admin
Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General board? [needed]:Yes
Have you got any criminal records?:Yes I have been criminal in my past.
Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?:Yes but no microphone though
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?:I want to be a cop so i can help the society from criminals,and I want to help the ARPD to ensure the safety of Argonath Citizens,and most of all cause I love this job.
Describe yourself in few sentences:I am a guy that can wait,I am not inpatient,I am a great character and helpful.
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
Re: SAPD:Dolfa_Stracci
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 00:56:30 am »
I advise spending more time learning the rules and laws of the server and region.

I believe you need more time to get an idea how SAPD operates (we are the guys in dark blue!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

Good luck

Application on HOLD, microphone is not required to use Team Speak, just be present on it and listen to other units works perfectly while on duty.

Signed,
Chief Pancher

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 12:54:49 pm »
OK I will follow your advise and about the TS I will do it too.
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 08:58:30 am »
I am still interested
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 16:09:47 pm »
I am still interested for SAPD.
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 05:10:31 am »
Are you still playing on Argonath SA-MP server under the name "Michaelx17"?

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 07:34:48 am »
no sir i was about to edit my post right now my current name is Dolfa_Stracci
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

RockStracci

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 08:57:05 am »
he is Dolfa_Stracci long time now...

i've tested him igm yesterday, he knows Codes Perfect, he can work in a team, but he need to learn the map a bit, in LS he's fine, but in LV - SF, he's not that good there :P

keep it up Dolfa...

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 09:28:16 am »
Application has been accepted to San Andreas Police Department.

You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

You need now to contact an SAPD Academy Trainer, you either contact one or apply for an class.
Remember we will contact you, not the other way round for Examens/final test.

IMPORTANT! Reply 1 time each week in your application how it's going or if you have any question so you don't risk get rejected from SAPD due lack of interest, it's your responsibility to show activity not ours.

Contact any Captain and above for ingame badge!

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..

Signed,
Chief Pancher

Offline candyman

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 16:14:17 pm »
For what it's worth,

I had the pleasure of working with Dolfa today involving a 207 of a FBI Cadet. Dolfa did an outstanding job responding to and securing the scene where we located the individual.

Good luck to you in the future.

Offline Martin_Fidgerald

• Citizen
Re: SAPD:Dolfa_Taylor
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 12:44:24 pm »
I gave not offical training to this guy his results is PERFECT!

Codes-not tested
Map knowledge - 100/100
Shooting - 100/100
Rules - 100/100

:cop:officer Koltsov(Dawson) :cop:
10 Years ago we Had
Steve Jobs,
Bob Hope
And Johny Cash

Now we have
No Jobs
No Hope
And no Cash.

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 14:43:28 pm »
Thanks for your comments rint and candyman :) It was a pleasure working with you
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 14:11:22 pm »
Hello guys this my new name now
Old Name:Dolfa_Taylor
New name[HIm]Dolfa_Smith
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Wayne

• SA-MP Admin
  • Citizen
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 22:56:51 pm »
Training Reports of Lesson 1
Knows all procedures, all codes, well, he's suitable for officer rank, but firstly before saying: you're ready for exam, i must see first how you drive and chase.

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Re: SAPD:Dolfa_Smith
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2009, 12:43:21 pm »
First of all thanks for the trust you have shown me all ARPD members and be sure that I won't disappoint you.Wayn3 i would love to do the driving/chase training with you if there is not a problem and thanks for your help

Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Henry_Blaze

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 18:21:13 pm »
You should not use Deadly Weapons ( Deagle in this case ) On idle and unarmed suspect. - Just use spray or baton next time.
Good luck. :)

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 18:28:12 pm »
Well,about that you were in GS9.I rped that I dragged you to the car but you got away I warned you at least 5 times before I use deadly force.But you didn't surrender and saying all the time that the cops are slaves of the government.
My point is that I didn't want to kill you but jail you and don't think that officer who risk their lives for you and all the citizens are happy when they kill a suspect.Killing you was my last option as you wouldn't surrender..

I would like more opinions from police officers who are more experienced than me.

Peace,
Cadet Dolfa Smith
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Henry_Blaze

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 19:35:40 pm »
When the police officer is NOT allowed to use guns:

3) Against an unarmed attacker, the officer can use only hand to hand combat, or the
   Nightstick.          (except if the situation is like point (1) )

4) Against idle/not moving suspect, the officer is not allowed to use guns, only body force or nighstick is allowed.
(if the suspect is holding a weapon, but not moving, an other unit must cover the officer who is taking action)

You just killed me because you was tired of waiting, you should had use Spray or Baton to kill me in this case.

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2009, 21:47:10 pm »
Well 3 of your friends were aiming at me and couldn't think fast plus I was on a real bad mood today,maybe this can explain what happened earlier at the 207.I would like to apologize to Pancher because I screwed up and Jay because I didn't follow his orders which I didn't notice at all,and also Henry  :(
My apologies Henry,Pancher and Jay for letting you down.I also want to apologize to Wayn3,my teacher for letting him down too.I hope you will accept them

Cadet Dolfa Smith
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Henry_Blaze

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2009, 23:12:09 pm »
Well 3 of your friends were aiming at me and couldn't think fast plus I was on a real bad mood today,maybe this can explain what happened earlier at the 207.I would like to apologize to Pancher because I screwed up and Jay because I didn't follow his orders which I didn't notice at all,and also Henry  :(
My apologies Henry,Pancher and Jay for letting you down.I also want to apologize to Wayn3,my teacher for letting him down too.I hope you will accept them

Cadet Dolfa Smith

Just /q if you are in bad mood, go out, chill around with mates.
About my story, i was just trying to help you to prevent you from breaking law in future.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal