| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 04:37 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 486
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Drug lord of San Andreas busted...  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Obi

• Citizen
  • I shoot on the first date.
Drug lord of San Andreas busted...
« on: October 29, 2007, 10:43:59 am »
It was dawn most officers were asleep, but the ones that weren't got a 911 call from an anomynous citizen, apparently the Drug lord of San Andreas ([Rstar]Petey) was ignoring traffic regulations and dealing drugs through-out the city, as far as i know only 8 officers answered the call and rushed after him.
            I got told by [Rstar]Lionz on the radio that Petey was in WIllowfield so i rushed there as quick as possible when i arrived Petey had managed to dodge the cops and manage to drive into Los Santos freee of cops, But me and Luca_Scalise [AV]Frank and Ints_sicilan (I think) were still on his tail. I had lost Luca_Scalise back at Pershing square so it was only me and him. He got out of his car and rushed onto Los Santos tower he parachuted off but i managed to wound him..
            He landed next to a buffalo and drove off but i parachuted down aswell and managed to dent the car with a shotgun shell, We were still on his tail this time Delt1 had showed up aswell Petey drove down the pier and then stopped near the edge. Knowning he could just drive off i told the other officers to start a roadblock (only me and Delt1 were here at the moment) We parked 2 bikers in the way and Petey drove dtraight into them, knowning his car was dazed  :lol: we shot 5 shotgun shells into the bumper therfore damaging the car.
            Later on after a 25 minute chase my bike began to start smoking but that didnt stop me i carried on after Petey he left the district of Los Santos, therefore losing the Los Santos cops but since i was a DPD cop i decided to carry on, He Entered the distrcit of Los Santos 3 minutes later and i informed the other cops that he was back. I know that his car would soon need fuel i was thinking of waiting at the gas station for him but i decided to carry on with the chase. Luckily [Rstar]Lionz had stopped at the gas station and when Petey stopped Lionz Shot him thereby killing him. Petey got serverly wounded and we took him to the hospital when he had made a slight recovery we took him to the station for questioning.

Obi's Journal ..

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO READ MY SIGNATURE!

Offline Lionz

• Citizen
Re: Drug lord of San Andreas busted...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 12:07:51 pm »
As he said on chat "shit i need fuel" i knew that he would do a circle around LS, then come back finally to refuel. He would never leave his pride and joy, his Buffalo owned by him :lol: I took aim, and when i blew his car up, i managed to shoot him in the Chest. He made a recovery, and for now San Andreas is without a Drug Kingpin.

Offline Serpico

• Citizen
  • Freecop
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 13:06:59 pm »
What can i say? Keep up the good work officers. :app:
Frank Serpico

Offline ber

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 19:51:47 pm »
Nice job,

the big drugsking is hard to arrest,  :app:

Offline Obi

• Citizen
  • I shoot on the first date.
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 19:54:22 pm »
i gotta say Petey did aggrivate me everytime he managed to escape... but thanks to the other officers of LSPD/DPD we managed to put him in his rightful spot  ;)
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO READ MY SIGNATURE!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal