| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 14:16 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 309
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Sam_Taylor  (Read 3204 times)

Offline Sam_Taylor

• Citizen
SAPD: Sam_Taylor
« on: September 19, 2009, 03:16:56 am »
Nickname: Sam_Taylor
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Roughly 2 Months on this account, used to play about a year ago.
How long have you played as a cop: About a year in Total, 2 Months recently on this acc.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Have you got a driver license? Currently in the process of doing my tests.
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes I have
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes I am
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): I think I have but will not say yes just in case I haven't.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? I can't remember exactly what rank but, I would have resigned/been inactive.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): Yes http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=5455.0 Due to inactivity (I went over-seas for my job)
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: I would like to give back to the community that has undoubtedly provided me with the fundamentals that I have needed. And I would like to make a difference in the community. Not to mention the job security, pay, and benefits.

Offline Sam_Taylor

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Sam_Taylor
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 19:42:09 pm »
Okay I have received my License now, and I am going to start working on my Weekly Report, Even though its only been a day. I will keep updating it.

September 18th:
Issue #1: Traffic Stops Conducted numerous traffic stops on the night of September 18th. There was no Serious issues other than a D.U.I which happened to be an internal SAPD test, and a few attempting to Eludes. I took a total of 14 Suspects in custody, and arrested them.

Issue #2: 207 - Officer There was an Officer kidnapped in the Los Santos dockyard area, I happened to be in the area, and saw a man with a gun to an officers head in a black vehicle at the docks. I immediately radioed for additional Units, and began an undetected tail. Once my backup was in place, the On Duty Sergeant authorized me to issue a traffic stop, this stop turned out into a chase, and the suspect Fled into the Idlewood Pay n Spray where his vehicle caught fire from him trying to ram our barricade out. The suspect died on scene, and the officer died on the way to the hospital due to third degree burns ((He died in the explosion as well, but IRL cars don't just simply explode in flames)).

Issue #3: 207 - Officer There was a panic button issued on an officers radio, I responded to the location and found his abandoned vehicle, I then followed a Superiors's vehicle while he studied the tire tracks made from the excessive, and erratic driving of the kidnapper. I then cut off from the pursuit and returned to LSPD to find out some more information, and see if the officers Radio GPS Panic Locator was still active. It was, I then started guiding the officers to the location. We eventually found out the Suspect was located on top of Mt Chilliad, and the SWAT commander took command. I wen't off duty at this time.

September 19th:
Issue #1: Traffic Stops Conducted numerous traffic stops on the day of September 19. There was numerous attempts on my life, but I managed to subdue the criminals.

Issue #2: 207 - Officer I was a part of a kidnapping operation to retrieve a kidnapped officer. I managed to cut off the suspect vehicle, but they managed to escape to the city hall. Me and about 35 other officers set up a perimeter outside Los Santos City Hall and the SWAT set up a negotiation. In the end we were forced to storm the place, SWAT and FBI set up an entry team of which I was involved, and we entered the building, numerous suspects were taken down, and others were arrested.

Issue #3: 11-99 Numerous, Officers In Danger calls Responded to numerous 11-99 calls. Including a shoot-out at Gvardia HQ, and an incident involving a corrupt officer behind LSPD. Both Incidents ended in our favor. The Rogue Officer was taken down, and two suspects for the Gvardia Shootout were taken in custody.

Offline MrMe_Miller

• [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 23:34:38 pm »
Very good rp-er knows codes very well, knows procedures already.

imho doesnt need training and straight to officer, but thats not for me to decide.. :cop:

Offline SKenney

• (SAPD) Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: A5050-CS
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 00:01:46 am »
Very impressive. Your a cood cop.
I've seen you duty and its nothing but good.
You follow orders and know your stuff.

Good Luck
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Former,
Los Santos Police Department

Lieutenant

Offline Allison

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 05:26:39 am »
Very excilent cop. Seen him in action, though he was good. Good luck!

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 07:11:25 am »
This freecop is absolutely awesome. I patrolled with him for a couple hours last night and holy ****! He knows the codes, the laws, and even how to react in hostage negotiations involving 207's! He did a great job! I believe he'll be an officer in no time! :cop:

Offline Shawn Edwards

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 16:02:32 pm »
Very Good Cop. I have patrolled with him lot. He really knows his stuff.  :cop:

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 21:46:30 pm »
VERY GREAT COP.
One of the best freecops I EVER saw.

If he dont get accepted, I eat my DICK

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Sam_Taylor

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 03:20:32 am »
Chief Pancher told me to reply here, letting the recruiters know my situation.

I work for the Canadian Forces as a Military Police Officer, meaning I am required to serve my country whenever I am called to. Well the thing about that is, I was sent across seas to Somalia to help deal with the Piracy 3 days before I was accepted for ARPD. This being said, this means that I could not respond within the required 7 days of my application acceptance because I did not have access to a computer. So here I am, I am told to let the ARPD recruiters know that my application was accepted before, but I could not respond within 7 days because I was over-seas, which is the reason my application was in the denied section.

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 20:23:53 pm »
I seen you ingame... I think we got a 2nd James Hunter here, with a bit of a better mood :D

Application has been accepted to San Andreas Police Department.

You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

You now need to contact an SAPD Academy Trainer, you either contact one or apply for an class.
Remember we will contact you, not the other way round for Examens/final test.

IMPORTANT! Reply 1 time each week in your application how it's going or if you have any question so you don't risk get rejected from SAPD due lack of interest, it's your responsibility to show activity not ours.

Contact any Captain and above for in-game badge!

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..

Signed,
Captain Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

jemerson

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 21:34:42 pm »
Just be advised, he was a former member of SACS and was rejected due to being inmature, maybe he has turned a new leaf? Best of luck!

Offline Shawn Edwards

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 19:21:08 pm »
Just be advised, he was a former member of SACS and was rejected due to being inmature, maybe he has turned a new leaf? Best of luck!

Yes indeed. He is a great Officer and has matured. He is currently a deputy for the SASD. I give him my full support.

Offline Louis Keyl

• [SA:MP] Main Judge [SA:MP] Scripter
  • Citizen
  • [R*]Louis
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 04:41:42 am »
Cadet Sexually assaulted a women while on duty

Witnesses: Pancher - me

Offline Matrixbob

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 04:43:50 am »
I recived a call from the FBI stating that Pancher wanted him to Prosucute this Cadet Sam_Taylor. He was found guilty on Sexually Assualting AVCurse. With that Sam_Taylor was just jailed for Sexually Assualting a Woman Today.
Proud:
Former SAPD Captain
Former SWAT Head Tactical Commander 2009 to 2010
Former FBI Assistant Director

Offline Sgt. Maines

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 20:44:53 pm »
This Cadet really knows his codes and does code 3 defensive driving real well. Knows how to handle certain situations and call follow orders. He knows how to listen to instructions and a very quick learner.

This man is knows his stuff.

SASD Cpl. Erick Edwards

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 03:40:36 am »
Cadet(s) Name: Sam_Taylor
Trainer: Sergeant GiacJr
Date and Time: 01/10/09

Driving:   
Map Knowledge: 9/10
Codes: 9/10
Laws: 10/10
Situations: 10/10
Shooting: 9/10
Radio Communication: 10/10
Lesson(s) given: 1, 2
Notes: Ready for final exam.
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Mahome

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 14:47:33 pm »
Newb!!!!   :rofl: :lol: Fun to "Have fun" with this guy,always makes me giggle, good roleplaying and procedores, Ready for exam IMo!!! :) good luck

Don't give a shit medal x9000

Offline Giovanni_Blake

• Citizen
  • Retaliation is a must.
  • SA-MP: SmugglesJr
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 14:54:05 pm »
ROFL...  :rofl: :D :evil: :wow: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :rofl: :rofl: :trust: :trust:
Ex- SAPD Senior Officer
Ex- SAPD UC Handler
Ex- VCPD Captain

Offline Matrixbob

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 02:03:20 am »
Cadet(s) Name: Sam_Taylor
Trainer: Sergeant GiacJr
Date and Time: 01/10/09

Driving:   
Map Knowledge: 9/10