| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 16:34 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 392
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [WS]Leonardo  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Leonardo

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: [WS]Leonardo
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2009, 19:45:43 pm »
Report: Yesterday,i was patroling at Bone County/Tierra Robada then i get knowledge of a 911 in Verdant Meadows,i rushed there. I was the first cop to arrive to the scene,when i arrived i saw that a citizen was sitting next to the wall,tied up,he was begging for help,then i untied him with a knife,after that he told me inside the Hangar next to him there were a Truck with a Bomb. After a while,Officers SkyHawk,Jimmy Bowling and Alex Walsh arrived on the scene. Officer Alex Walsh moved out of the Hangar,the truck and then i said i had a bit of knowledge in disarming bombs and i looked at the bomb and i saw it was not that hard to disarm it,i asked for a Screwdriver and a light and Officer SkyHawk borrowed me both things,then i lighted up the place,and after a while i disarmed the bomb sucessfully. But it was not the end,after a while 3 wanted persons,they seem to be part of the ''Ancelotti Family'',they drove near us then we fastly took our cars and here started a pursuit. That pursuit went from Verdant Meadows to Gvardia HQ,Queens,SF. When all units rushed to took one of the guys,i saw that the other rushed inside Gvardia's Mansion,i think i was the only to see,then i rushed in the Mansion too,i started a shootout inside the place,but the criminal managed to shoot me,i felt in pain. After that,he ran away and i've been taken to Santa Flora's Hospital,and as far i know the criminals has been sucessfully busted.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Deputy Director

former SAPD Lieutenant, DPD Member and Chief Inspector of the SAUD (old Detective Bureau)

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 19:35:16 pm »
Cadet(s) Name: [WS]Leonardo
Trainer: Officer Tommy Lings
Date and Time: 28/11/09

Driving: 10/10
Map Knowledge: 10/10
Codes: 9.5/10
Laws: 9/10
Situations:
Shooting: 9/10
Radio Communication:
Training(s) gives : 1
Notes: He need work with his lagg. Good Cadet, Ready for lesson 2.

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2009, 00:09:59 am »
I recommend Officer Exam to this Cadet as soon as possible

Offline Leonardo

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2009, 23:15:02 pm »
Report : Went on patrol,then Sergeant Salmonella contacts me saying he's ambushed in Bayside,there are 3 suspects. I called for backup,and then Senior Officer Brokman arrived,a chase started and then all the suspects entered in a Hotel,property of the Gvardia Mob,in Queens. One of then managed to escape in a Scooter,after that Officer Natan Lorens arrives on the scene,and we were ready to storm. After a while we decided to storm,but when we entered,no shootout. We searched the mansion and we found out that there were only 1 of the 3 suspects inside the Mansion,we busted this suspect and then we asked him where his partner was,he refused to cooperate then we took him to jail after a long interrogation with heated moments.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Deputy Director

former SAPD Lieutenant, DPD Member and Chief Inspector of the SAUD (old Detective Bureau)

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2009, 00:20:58 am »
There were 4 suspect to go in detail, i geuss one ran when you came, they we're very heavily armed and kept following me

jemerson

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2009, 03:15:10 am »
Hello Cadet,
Thank you for replying to the Cadet Status test posted earlier this week. Your application has been moved on. All others were rejected!
Please make sure you update your application with updates and make sure trainers post your results.
Try and prevent us from having us from having to conduct constant interest tests. Be your own advocate.
Thanks & Good Luck.
Jake Emerson
SAPD Lieutenant

jemerson

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2009, 04:52:50 am »
14 days no reply. You have 24 Hours to reply.

jemerson

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2009, 22:05:54 pm »
Notice of Application Rejection
San Andreas Police Department

Dear Applicant:
Your application was denied for not staying active and showing your interest on your application. As stated in numerous topics writing weekly bumps and reports is essential to stay a Cadet of the SAPD. Without doing this we cannot know you are still dedicated to joining. We thank you for applying and encourage you to apply again when you are ready for the commitment. If you have any appeals or questions please PM me directly.

Yours in Policing,
Jacob Michael Emerson
Acting Lieutenant

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal