| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 01:26 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 399
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [SAST]Prosege_D  (Read 3148 times)

Offline The_Prosege

• [SA:MP] Abit Looney Cop
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD: [SAST]Prosege_D
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2009, 00:29:07 am »
Hello Friday Keeping this topic updated and alive currently everything is going well havent been kidnapped :) theres good news.. More to come next time..  :gandalf:
Ex-SAPD Officer
Holder of Badandy's Police Pistol
Holder of the SafetyMoose Medal of Moosiness

jemerson

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2009, 06:01:29 am »
Still interested?
2 days to reply..
Thanks,
Jake Emerson
Lieutenant

Offline The_Prosege

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2009, 17:29:16 pm »
yes
Ex-SAPD Officer

Offline VeLuX

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2009, 21:53:02 pm »
A Report of this cadet from ARPD Officer VeLuX

Today i drived as civilian at market close to the Hospital, this cadet & 2 officers has parked there cars in the middle of the road Like a Road BLock,  So simple i waited behind the Block of cars...

then the suspect jump in my car, i do "/s Get Out !" so they know im not taking part of it when this cadet "[SAST]Prosege_D" starts shoot my standstill car to Blow, After that was i like trying to RP with him if he got a reason to this, his Respond was "Talk to Pep or another high ranked "

in the last will i say (out of my personly view) say this cadet is NOT ready to be Officer, he needs to learn to take Responsebility for his actions....

Regards VeLuX, (a very pissed civilian atm.)
SAPD Officer VeLuX

Medals:2x 1x

Offline The_Prosege

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2009, 18:40:13 pm »

Today i drived as civilian at market close to the Hospital, this cadet & 2 officers has parked there cars in the middle of the road Like a Road BLock,  So simple i waited behind the Block of cars...

then the suspect jump in my car, i do "/s Get Out !" so they know im not taking part of it when this cadet "[SAST]Prosege_D" starts shoot my standstill car to Blow, After that was i like trying to RP with him if he got a reason to this, his Respond was "Talk to Pep or another high ranked "

in the last will i say (out of my personly view) say this cadet is NOT ready to be Officer, he needs to learn to take Responsebility for his actions....

Officer VeLuX,
As Cops should know suspects jump into civilians vehicles as its is Aiding. I know i shot your car but it was my thinking that you were going to aid this suspect To Freedom and lead police into a Pursuit I didnt notice you wernt going to aid this Suspect and im Sorry that i shot your vehicle as sometimes i dont look at the Chat Box to see your /s and sorry for this Mishap for happening and shooting your vehicle by accident as i thought you were going to aid this suspect.

Warm Reguards And Merry Chrismas,
Cadet [SAST]Prosege_D
Ex-SAPD Officer

jemerson

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2009, 19:28:44 pm »

Please make a report

Offline VeLuX

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2009, 07:39:15 am »

Officer VeLuX,
As Cops should know suspects jump into civilians vehicles as its is Aiding. I know i shot your car but it was my thinking that you were going to aid this suspect To Freedom and lead police into a Pursuit I didnt notice you wernt going to aid this Suspect and im Sorry that i shot your vehicle as sometimes i dont look at the Chat Box to see your /s and sorry for this Mishap for happening and shooting your vehicle by accident as i thought you were going to aid this suspect.

Warm Reguards And Merry Chrismas,
Cadet [SAST]Prosege_D

this is still shooting at Civilians, just remember that to next time, it is better to take a chase more, then shoot at civilians
SAPD Officer VeLuX

Medals:2x 1x

jemerson

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2010, 23:00:23 pm »
Rejected, check closed cases.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal