| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 00:18 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 368
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Inactivty  (Read 2786 times)

Offline [SD]Douglas_Harrison

• Citizen
Inactivty
« on: November 20, 2009, 01:01:23 am »
I'm going to be inactive for the same reason as Niaki. My mother isnt taking anything away so I may sneak on a couple of times. No comments. I want to just chill and smoke my weed. :cool: No, I mean I have to work.  :cop:

The real reason I am gone is because I have to fill in for an explorer who broke his foot during a foot pursuit after Sgt. Nixon accidentaly ran his foot over.

Offline RoryAnstruther

• Citizen
  • Safety, Service and Security.
Re: Inactivty
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 21:21:17 pm »
I have been an explorer for three years and going to academy soon, there is no such thing as explorers having to cover shifts... Much less would an explorer be involved in a foot chase or put himself in a situation to get ran over by a professional if he did...

What's the truth? Bad grades and you can't get in? We don't care about your status, we want you not what you want to be or want to be doing...
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

jemerson

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 21:26:24 pm »
I was thinking that but did not want to say it lol

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 02:05:54 am »
its because im going on vacation

jemerson

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 02:07:49 am »
So the elaberate lie is for?

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 02:46:57 am »
i didnt post it it was my sister sorry

jemerson

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 02:52:05 am »
Your sister? And your sister writes your SASD posts too? lol  :D

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 02:54:05 am »
not really but sometimes yes

Offline RoryAnstruther

• Citizen
  • Safety, Service and Security.
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 05:46:02 am »
Keldric... Come on.

"I'm going to be covering a shift" - You don't cover shfits
"I meant vacation" - Complete opposite of what you said at first
"It was actually my sister" - ... What!?
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

Offline Blinky

• Citizen
  • SAPD Officer
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2009, 07:42:31 am »
keldric,   is it b/c you were suspended by SASD for violations and ?

i mean keldric you keep lying about everything, it def. doesnt look good my friend.

STOP LYING LOL.  just tell the truth .. if your going on vacation tell us,  if your mom is mad  tell us,

we all are friends here  and  FRIENDS DONT LIE TO FRIENDS

Offline Ryan_Black

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2009, 07:58:46 am »
A Law Enforcement Officer is one who (from an American perspective) upholds the United States Constitution and one who does what is morally the right thing to do.  Though you are not a sworn-in officer, it is very pathetic that you are lying about such things as an explorer--as they are still held to higher standards than of regular citizens and practically equivalent to your sworn in LEOs.

I'm going to be blunt about this, but there are those who are actual officers who pull the same stuff as you're doing right now (only to a higher degree), and that causes a severance of communication between a law enforcement agency and the local community.

Xfire: rttermanatorxxxus
Quote from: Brave4Arnold
one more warning i will tell SA-MP law enforcement to delete this server ! reason : hurting people felling .

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 14:54:54 pm »
like i said it is my sister that made that while i was gone to McDonalds and I am on vacation in Miami

Offline Blinky

• Citizen
  • SAPD Officer
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 17:38:04 pm »
keldric your lying again ....  just admit you lied, no one really cares but it making you look like an ass.  maybe we should call your local department and ask them about you, im sure they love to hear about you making up storys and pretending to be a cop when your not..  isnt it a crime to lie about that?

jemerson

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2009, 17:41:26 pm »
Police impersonation is an act of falsely portraying onself as a member of the police, for the purpose of deception. Yes Blinky, it is a felony.

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2009, 17:48:30 pm »
Let me explain myself. I am on vacation in Miami Florida. My sister was the one that typed that my Sgt. ran over another explorers foot. I did not say I had to cover for him. If that was the case, I would have said that I am volunteering to cover a fellow Jr. Explorers shift. Basically, my sister was the one that typed that and I am currently in Miami, Florida on my laptop. Sorry for any confusion or misconception.

Offline Ryan_Black

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2009, 18:12:33 pm »
Explorers don't work shifts.  Being an explorer is not an occupation, regardless of what city/county.  An explorer you do not answer calls that come up unless you are on a ride-along at the time (unless Rory knows something I don't, but I'm guessing you would have to be 18 at least to do that).  As an explorer you learn the ins and outs of a police officer's duties.

You even said on the SASD forums that you left school to and I quote "go code 3333333333333 to an accident".  I know you did not hop into another police officer's squad at school and just go... I also know that you didn't leave school and go code 3 in your OWN car.  If you did, then you ARE breaking the law and you ARE harming your chances of EVER becoming a police officer for ANY agency in the U.S. for impersonating a law enforcement officer.

The thing that is so absurd about this is that there are police officers who die each and every day, sadly.  They don't go home to their families after their shift when they should.  You impersonating somebody in a position who holds such honor disgusts me.

Xfire: rttermanatorxxxus
Quote from: Brave4Arnold
one more warning i will tell SA-MP law enforcement to delete this server ! reason : hurting people felling .

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2009, 18:37:34 pm »
Listen, the school resource officer's patrol car is who I rode with. I rode with him because he heard the call, got me out of class, and we responded since it was my mom. Also, I'm trying to say that the times that he usually works I would start to work.

This is not the place for this discussion.
Topic Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal