| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 09:19 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 259
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [EXAM READY FEB 22nd] SAPD: Darren_Flier  (Read 12133 times)

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Darren_Flier
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2010, 14:06:01 pm »
Rofl I saw Darren growing weed as a cop. But he's good. I've used to patrol with him , he knows the codes well. Good luck Darren.  :cop:
Please do not do false accusations, I did not grow weed on duty.
lol

Offline Mike_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2010, 18:25:47 pm »
Sorry then Darren. Maybe it wasn't you. But I Think It was an Darren. But still , you're great cop.

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 420
  • SA-MP: Dutchy
  • Discord: Dutchy#6507
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2010, 20:15:12 pm »
Today I was present at a protest at LSPD, where I was dressed in a riot police uniform. As me and my co-riot police officers stood infront of a row of protestors I noticed Darren_Flier was standing with them on police duty, I made some pics:
Here we see Darren standing in a row together with the protestors.

Here we see the same aspect of he first picture only in a different angle.

And here we see Darren shouting the same stuff as the protestors are shouting.

And those pics clearly state that Darren was protesting on duty being against the police instead of helping them, this clearly shows the lack of loyalti to the SAPD force, I think Darren needs to learn who the good guys are and who the bad ones are. :cop:

"A 9mm can kill a Hydra, or Hunter ... that is fact, aiming at them = threatening behavior.
Do so in real life and watch what happens ..." -[R*]CBFasi
« Sent to: Dutchy on: 21-06-2013, 05:27:27 »

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2010, 20:58:26 pm »
Today I was present at a protest at LSPD, where I was dressed in a riot police uniform. As me and my co-riot police officers stood infront of a row of protestors I noticed Darren_Flier was standing with them on police duty, I made some pics:
Here we see Darren standing in a row together with the protestors.

Here we see the same aspect of he first picture only in a different angle.

And here we see Darren shouting the same stuff as the protestors are shouting.

And those pics clearly state that Darren was protesting on duty being against the police instead of helping them, this clearly shows the lack of loyalti to the SAPD force, I think Darren needs to learn who the good guys are and who the bad ones are. :cop:
That was a peaceful protest, plus I was a victim of racism(ingame).So I didn't really thought it mattered, we got shot by water cannons, even when we're falling back as requested, we got shot by water cannons, we did not use any force, I don't think that shows disloyal, we were just protesting for our rights.
lol

Offline Mike_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2010, 21:29:48 pm »
Bad Bad. Protesting as a cop won't lead you to Cadet. I hope that you know that you did wrong. To scream that racism.

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2010, 22:02:03 pm »
That was a peaceful protest, plus I was a victim of racism(ingame).So I didn't really thought it mattered, we got shot by water cannons, even when we're falling back as requested, we got shot by water cannons, we did not use any force, I don't think that shows disloyal, we were just protesting for our rights.
It wasn't about ''why'' you protested it was about ''that'' you protested when SAPD needed you to stand up against them...

"A 9mm can kill a Hydra, or Hunter ... that is fact, aiming at them = threatening behavior.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2010, 23:04:30 pm »
It wasn't about ''why'' you protested it was about ''that'' you protested when SAPD needed you to stand up against them...
+1

If you wanted to protest, go off duty, dont be on cop duty and protest with protesters and expect to be acepted into SAPD. Although this is a game, but we are still playing RP (Based od real life shit) and i doubt a cop would dare do shit like this.

Darren you need to act ARPD if you want to get accepted.
Retired Captain..

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2010, 04:35:57 am »
Yea, I saw that too.

Yes, if you want to Protest against the SAPD then go off duty. It didn't make sense that you were on duty working for SAPD and protesting against your own job.

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2010, 07:14:48 am »
We announced that it was a peaceful protest.

Plus we did not use any force, and I've been abused throughout the protest, it was just a walk, not something that will affect my loyalty to SAPD.
+1

If you wanted to protest, go off duty, dont be on cop duty and protest with protesters and expect to be acepted into SAPD. Although this is a game, but we are still playing RP (Based od real life shit) and i doubt a cop would dare do shit like this.

Darren you need to act ARPD if you want to get accepted.
What if I was 10-7, and nobody saw? :)

Daily Report:
14 suspects downed/jailed
lol

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2010, 10:36:17 am »

Plus we did not use any force, and I've been abused throughout the protest, it was just a walk, not something that will affect my loyalty to SAPD.
What if I was 10-7, and nobody saw?  :)
[/quote]
The protest wasn't announced on the Events and Winners topic 5 days before executing. and they carried weapons, which is also not allowed. There by we have the right to send the protestors back, it doesn't matter ''why'' you protested it matters ''how'' you protested. And you weren't 10-7 if you have a blue name above your head and you are wearing a police uniform, you are 10-8.

See the guy on the left? That is you with a baseball bat shouting the same stuff as all the protestors and still on duty. :trust:

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2010, 10:47:03 am »

What if I was 10-7, and nobody saw?  :)
The protest wasn't announced on the Events and Winners topic 5 days before executing. and they carried weapons, which is also not allowed. There by we have the right to send the protestors back, it doesn't matter ''why'' you protested it matters ''how'' you protested. And you weren't 10-7 if you have a blue name above your head and you are wearing a police uniform, you are 10-8.

See the guy on the left? That is you with a baseball bat shouting the same stuff as all the protestors and still on duty. :trust:

[/quote]
The police didn't do anything about it.
lol

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2010, 10:58:48 am »
What do you mean? The police didn't do anything?? They shot them with the water tank because they wouldn't fall back and then they drove them back...

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2010, 12:25:48 pm »
What do you mean? The police didn't do anything?? They shot them with the water tank because they wouldn't fall back and then they drove them back...
I mean, if the protest was illegal and we were armed, we should be suspected.
lol

Offline Joshua_Harlow

• Citizen
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2010, 16:15:37 pm »
They need FBI to suspect policemen, which means they wouldn't have been able to suspect you without calling for FBI since you were 10-8.
Why can't you just accept the fact that you did wrong by being on-duty during the protest?

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2010, 17:10:02 pm »
I mean, if the protest was illegal and we were armed, we should be suspected.
So you would like to be suspected while on duty, joining an illegal protest.
How do you expect to get a job with ARPD when you join any protest and shit. i never seena ny officer just chilling with gangs and joinign with there protest and shouting what they shouting.

If you were 10-7 then go off duty join the protest. It illegal for criminals to protest without giving 5 day announcement, what do you think about cops?? it could cost alot of us our jobs. If an ARPD officer was on duty and part of protest i bet he would be fired.

Retired Captain..

Offline Tonis_Hokas

• Citizen
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2010, 17:39:33 pm »
today im go with cuffed suspect to lspd and inside lspd darren killed the my suspect, he was cuffed and followed me when darren attacked him

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2010, 10:58:12 am »
today im go with cuffed suspect to lspd and inside lspd darren killed the my suspect, he was cuffed and followed me when darren attacked him
sorry, my bad, I thought he wasn't surrendered, as he didn't respond when I asked /s2 and /s3.
lol

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2010, 11:21:34 am »
sorry, my bad, I thought he wasn't surrendered, as he didn't respond when I asked /s2 and /s3.
Everyone makes mistakes. :D I once saw a suspected person coming out of the i9 Motel (we were doing a raid on a Code purple) and I did /s2 and then /s3 and she just stood there and I sprayed her, and then i was suspected for corruption by Lt. Stabbler and I was like ''Wh-Whaaa??'' and then I was like ''Oh sh*t I didn't know she surrendered" and then I was unsuspected and then it was good. :cop:

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2010, 12:36:02 pm »
Everyone makes mistakes. :D I once saw a suspected person coming out of the i9 Motel (we were doing a raid on a Code purple) and I did /s2 and then /s3 and she just stood there and I sprayed her, and then i was suspected for corruption by Lt. Stabbler and I was like ''Wh-Whaaa??'' and then I was like ''Oh sh*t I didn't know she surrendered" and then I was unsuspected and then it was good. :cop:
i made a mistake before too, lt. giacjr was aiming a weapon at a burger shot(off duty) then i asked him to hide his wep he ignored then i punched him(turns out to be a 207 or a 211)and I was suspected for same reason too and I died by cops later on
lol

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2010, 14:04:59 pm »
  Although it is an 'illegal protest', he participated with RP intentions. The protest looked quite interesting. It seemed it gave a lot of people some RP to do regardless of whether it was technically legal or not. So in a way he contributed to a novel RP, giving it an interesting twist.

I think this guy deserves credit for standing up for his RP beliefs. So it's 'wrong' in the sense he did not help his comrades, but he was right in that he was not afraid to step out of the control of SAPD to do what he believed was right. 

Next time, you should probably check if it is a legal demonstration though :P It is easier to do what is right when you have your comrades supporting you rather than fighting against you!

Regarding suspects who have already been cuffed. You should never start shooting or attacking a criminal without taking a step back first and assessing the situation. If I see a criminal nearby, I don't run up to him doing /s1 /s2 /s3 and start melting his face off with paint, I usually ask if they're lost or what they are up to. I have been surprised that sometimes they just admit their crime and surrender xD.
LSPD Chief Stodds

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal