| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 03:17 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 252
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Speed_Boy  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
SAPD: Speed_Boy
« on: January 30, 2010, 11:12:43 am »
Nickname: Speed_Boy
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: about 1 year !
How long have you played as a cop: nearly all the time
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: yes i have passport
Have you got a driver license? yes i have
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? yes i have
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): i can use it but its hard cause im german
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): no i havent
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? /
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): i did 2 thats why i got denied ! applications: http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=7722.0                         second: http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=7751.0
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: I want to do more for the safety of the civilians ! And i want to rank up. When i rank up i have more opportunities !
Life's handed me lemons, I jumped back in the publics eye and squirted Lemon Juice in it !

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
Re: SAPD: Speed_Boy
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 11:47:53 am »
Sorry I had to leave but I am going to procced with your training as soon as possible.

Offline Mike_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 11:56:16 am »
I saw one SpeedBoy getting banned for speed hacks. I hope it isn't you. Good luck  :cop:

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 14:13:47 pm »
no this wasnt me ! really !
Life's handed me lemons, I jumped back in the publics eye and squirted Lemon Juice in it !

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 14:26:28 pm »
"How long have you played on Argonath RPG: around 1 month"
26 November 2009

"How long have you played on Argonath RPG: about 1 year !"
30 January 2010
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 15:31:10 pm »
i dont know so exact ! i think in my first application was it 2 month then no its: nearly 5 month

Offline James_Stone

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 16:04:37 pm »
Who are you?

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 18:28:46 pm »

Training Report

Cadet Name: Speed_Boy

Patrol Summary:First we started from LSPD.This training was made with two cadets Speed and Mobstar.So I asked them both to turn there PM's off so they can't communicate with each other and then I told them to awnser me on PM so no one can't see the other cadet's awnser.First we started with codes it was good but some awnsers was pretty slow.Then I ask them some Laws and basic knoladge of an officer of the law.Then we procced to Investigation this was the best part.Both cadets did great even Speed who was joined us very soon did GREAT.And at final we did shooting and driving.He did very good at shooting,he got two tires but it was very fast.And the driving was great he went to every location I asked him and with the right speed and driving right limits.

Training areas covered:

Police communication and codes: 6/6,

SAPD Laws and General behaviour: 5/6

Driving: 6/6

Shooting: 5/6

General RP and Investigation process: 6/6

Note: I belive that this freecop is ready to be cadet and even a officer after sometime.I Officer Plam Knight recommend him

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 15:07:17 pm »
THX to Officer Plam Knight ! :)

Offline Mike_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 19:40:55 pm »
Saw you today Speed. You were doing great. Great chase and great RP. Hope you get Accepted.

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 08:58:41 am »
Congratulations! Your application has been accepted to the San Andreas Police Department Cadet Program!
You will now be observed ingame and on the forums while you're on duty and we will be making our final decisions based on these observations, so always act professionally.

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if it's what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

Remember! We will contact you, not the other way round for your Exam.
You may contact any Officer+ to give you official cadet training. Don't forget to ask them to post your results in your topic!

IMPORTANT!! Reply atleast 1 time each week in your application how it's going or if you have any question so you don't risk get rejected from SAPD due to a lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show activity not ours.

Contact any Captain and above for in-game badge!

Good luck and welcome to the steps to Officer..Good luck!

Signed,
Giac Junior
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2010, 12:36:33 pm »
here my first reply: I think its going good but i had some problems with other cops yesterday. I was shooting with a heavy armed suspect he had a few weps so i requested backup in /r ! i did it a few time but no one came and i died ! i was very angry about that. That happened a few times more with other suspects. I was very angry.

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 11:31:55 am »
its all okay

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 12:59:45 pm »
I have a new IG name now: Speed_SBG

Offline SKenney

• (SAPD) Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: A5050-CS
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2010, 07:43:49 am »
Ok I've reviewed your application. You look to be doing good. Your remaining training subject to be taken is General RP. Since you took the other training subjects when your were a Freecop before being accepted into the Cadet program, I want you to do refresher courses and review yourself on them. Good luck, I expect you to get this final subject finished quickly!

Sgt. Kenney
 Cadet Manager

Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Former,
Los Santos Police Department

Lieutenant

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2010, 09:30:15 am »
thx i gonna do this.

btw: in this week there were no problems as cop.

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 18:52:04 pm »
still interested and no problems !

Offline SKenney

• (SAPD) Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: A5050-CS
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2010, 22:09:03 pm »
Sounds good. Get that subject done, it should be no probem.
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Former,
Los Santos Police Department

Lieutenant

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 14:34:32 pm »
there is a problem: the most time im online IG there is no high rank cop on or who repsonds to me. So it will take a long time untill i did the refresh courses. sorry

jemerson

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 17:15:47 pm »
Any Officer or higher shall do

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal