| Date: 20-09-24  Time: 12:53 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 256
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Immigration Patrol: Officers Handbook and Guidelines  (Read 7067 times)

Offline Padres_Rosso

• Citizen
    • Skype - lukas2010123
  • Badge-ID: #P60
Re: Immigration Patrol: Officers Handbook and Guidelines
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2012, 19:03:16 pm »
Well, after reading this topic multiple times to remember them,i asked myself, if these rules are accepted by the SAPD Command Staff?
Also, another question, What when an Officer joins our Patrol and he does not know about these rules? Is he allowed to play with us? I mean, when we tell him the rules, he might forget the half in 5-10 minutes^^

Just want to make sure, When someone does not want to RP this, we let him go,right?
And the last question,
Usually we aren't allowed to aim at them, are we?

I am just asking, so i can avoid mistakes and confusing while doing this...oh and..when i say i lead a IP, do i HAVE TO pay their Weps+armor and at the end the payment?

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2012, 19:24:36 pm »
  The rules were accepted by the previous chief Leroy. However since Immigration patrol is not solely for SAPD, and is a purely RP based police group with much higher standards than SAPD. As the Command staff should not have problems with good roleplay, there is some discretion with our own rules compared to SAPD.
  If I was not predisposed with studying, BAIT  had the go ahead to become an official branch of SAPD
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=19590.msg169730#msg169730 .

We explain the rules to all those who join whilst on patrol. There are 3 basic rules, and if they have a brain and can see what others do, we have few problems.

Players RP themselves if they are illegal immigrants or not. They can simply RP that they are legal. If they fight or run we may pursue them and assume that they are illegal (we can suspect for illegal immigrant, since their actual crimes of evading/ fighting are more serious so they cannot complain).

And finally, melee weapons are the primary weapons. Guns should only be used for self defence or high priority targets. So unless you are given an order "guns out" there should be no aiming. That said though, this is not something that is heavily enforced as long as the entrance is big and loud.

From the two patrols I did today and yesterday, with all players who had not joined Immigration patrol before, everything went smoothly and we had a lot of fun.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Padres_Rosso

• Citizen
    • Skype - lukas2010123
  • Badge-ID: #P60
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2012, 19:57:56 pm »
ok, 2 questions remain..
It's about the paying after a mission.Do i have to pay the guys i lead(ed)?
The second one is, why this group is not in this board http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?board=54.0,
I guess, i am done with questioning at this point.
[Add:]
Civilians may also be invited to join BAIT operations to bring up the numbers such as (but not limited to): Rednecks, Bounty Hunters, Soldiers.
So they are allowed to act like an Police Officer in legal way inside the BAIT Operation?

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2012, 22:02:19 pm »
ok, 2 questions remain..
It's about the paying after a mission.Do i have to pay the guys i lead(ed)?
The second one is, why this group is not in this board http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?board=54.0,
I guess, i am done with questioning at this point.
[Add:]
Civilians may also be invited to join BAIT operations to bring up the numbers such as (but not limited to): Rednecks, Bounty Hunters, Soldiers.
So they are allowed to act like an Police Officer in legal way inside the BAIT Operation?

I pay for all costs. But if you worry about money more than your job, chance are you wont be leading anyone.
Group is not on another board, because you didn't check the topic creation date.

And civilians may join in since as this is a RP Server, and players can RP whatever they like; I may hire some country rednecks, slaves, mercenaries, human shields, military, cowboys etc  ... to make patrolling more fun and more varied - and more effective. Obviously it is my responsibility to manage civilians and make sure they are not doing more bad than good, and that they make their jobs clear to others to avoid confusion.
LSPD Chief Stodds

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal