| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 15:22 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 264
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Xander_Ancelotti  (Read 775 times)

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
SAPD: Xander_Ancelotti
« on: March 19, 2010, 21:39:06 pm »
Nickname: Shang 'X' Xiao (Xander_Ancelotti)
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: almost a year
How long have you played as a cop: I play it on and off, if i'm not busy as a driver ill go on Duty.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Have you got a driver license? Yes and i'm a LSDS Teacher/Examiner/Learning Officer
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yea i have read them a lot, since July last Year
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes, my mic works on and off.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Twice
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? i was cadet for both, first time i got rejected for not being interested. Second time was loss of interest, but i didn't pay my cable bill in real life and lost Internet/T.V for a month so :/ .
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=7238.0
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: I have role played with it quite a bit. i know that there are a lot of good people to work a long side of and it is fun. i enjoy mingling with the public and helping out those who need it. i also like to maintain clean beats. I walk/patrol the beat in different locations. I have been tested twice by 3 different officers and i have had recommendations to become a cop. I don't ever get any complaint's about my current police powers and previous police powers and feel that i can continue this and help out others more efficiently as i work my way through the SAPD. I also wish to make it high enough to help people out with their investigations when they feel abused. I see officers who do not warn people and just Suspect them on sight then kill them without warning. I see this and wonder to myself about the pro's and con's of joining the SAPD and realize that having a new light in the SAPD, someone who cares, is always a great add to any agency. i hope these are good reasons why im interested in the SAPD because its how i feel and i hope i manage to make it. Thanks
"All you wanna act like be, cuss like me, clown like me. You might be the next best thing, but not quite me"
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~
~#1 Triad Mobster~Top 5 Surenos~

Offline J. Prilo

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Xander_Ancelotti
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 23:40:13 pm »
Really good cop, ready for Cadet for sure!
Joseph Prilo
San Andreas Police Department Officer (MTA:SA)
Ex- San Andreas Police Department Officer (SA:MP)
| Ex- Vice City Police Department Officer (VC:MP)
Meritorious Service Medal x1

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 06:26:51 am »
Ill be posting My Beat Reports of what i did on duty soon.  ;)

Date: 3/21/2010
Report No. 1

Alright today i took part in a 207 that was at Los Santos Bank behind Los Santos Police Department. The SAPD and FBI gathered outside of it and we armed up and then other officers made blocks on the ramps and in front of the bank door. The commanding Officer was an FBI agent known as Lennie, from what i saw on his badge. We couldn't get the hostage outside safely by talking to the Suspects. So we had to resort to lethal force. The weather was fair so it was good communication we did not need to worry about frequencies being broken up due to any storms. So we went in Guns drawn yelling "SAPD, On the ground!!" and /s3 "Stop or we will use force", and the gun fight ensued. We lost a couple officers a few of us were hit like myself. Luckily when i was hit with Shotgun spray my Kevlar absorbed most of it, though he got me on the side so i got some bruising. As said we did lose Mr. J.Bowling and one other who i believe was a cadet or a Free Officer. I neutralized two threats myself and was paid for my good services towards the people of Los Santos. I appreciate working along side good people such as Lt. H.Rafferty and such. The 207 was successful on the SAPD side and we did well.
~Xander
"All you wanna act like be, cuss like me, clown like me. You might be the next best thing, but not quite me"
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 02:46:22 am »
Alright im still interested...New Report coming soon.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 23:06:05 pm »
No Report tonight probably. I have a Job interview irl tonight. Wish me luck :) .
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal