| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 04:27 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 463
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Jordan Sumner  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Ed_Lane

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Jordan Sumner
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 03:33:33 am »
First i would like to say i only showed my badge when faced with a gun in my face or while we where mobile in a car during the deal

Cadet name: Jordan_Sumner
Training/ Patrol date: March 30th 2010
Patrol Summary:  First we met at the SRU HQ in Santa Marina LS and went to do routine traffic stops then came along a guy with search warrants (we found a suspect that was willing to rp he didn't know he was suspected) and booked him then took him to DPD to investigate the man after we investigated we placed him in jail, i was going to take us to a place near Fort carson to test shooting but a code 30 came in and we responded to that with LIVE TRAINING the Cadet named above did great in all area's of training
Training areas covered: (Eliminate as necessary)
General RP, Police communication and codes, SAPD Laws and General Behaviour, Driving, Shooting, Crime Investigation and Arresting suspects.

Notes/ Suggestions:

highly recommended for Officer
Never forget...

Fidelis ad Mortem
San Andreas County Services

Offline Ted_Bundy

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 11:30:43 am »
Thank you senior officer Riggs!

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2010, 16:20:34 pm »
Cadet name: [CSt]Jordan_Sumner
Training/ Patrol date: 31/03/10
Patrol Summary: I gave Jordan Sumner and Amber Stone a routine training with officer Alan Demarest. Both of them performed very well in all aspects, these two are heavily recommended for a SAPD badge.
Grading:
General RP: 6/6 Simply superb roleplay skills, roleplayed the whole training really well.
Police communication and codes: 6/6 Knows her codes, no doubt in a perfect score.
SAPD Laws and General Behaviour: 5.5/6 Knows the basic SAPD laws, but took away half a point due to minor unfriendliness to a fellow cadet and minor confusion in an earlier training.
Driving: 4/6 Hit a wall during driving training, ended up with a smoking buffalo. Managed to block me off just fine, though.
Shooting: 5/6 A good shooter with a smg, managed to hit me a lot.
Crime Investigation: n/a
Arresting suspects: 5/6 She performed well apprehending a suspect. Simply well.

Offline Ted_Bundy

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2010, 16:46:47 pm »
Thank you for the excellent training officer Daniels!

I'll post a diary entry later on tonight.

Offline Ted_Bundy

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010, 22:50:44 pm »
Diary Entry 31/03/2010

Dear Diary,

You should of seen what I got up to today!

It was a great day, I decided to do some extra training with Oliver Daniels and yet another drug bust. Also, I locked 4 people up in the cells!

The training was great, Officer Daniels, took Amber and I to a training course to test/train our shooting skills. Officer Daniels gave us some professional SWAT tactics and taught me how to hold a weapon correctly. After the theory side of shooting, Amber and I had to go vs Officer Daniel and his fellow SWAT colleague, Officer (forgot name). The SWAT equipped us with state of the art guns/pellets so it wouldn't cause a lot of damage. The two SWAT would be the attacking side and Amber and I had to defend and of course me and Amber kicked their ass!

After shooting practice/training, we were then tested on our knowledge of the police laws and codes. I got all the questions right and Officer Daniels congratulated me which I was really happy about. It's not every day you get complements of one of the greatest officers around.

The next part of training was driving, I was feeling really confident, however - I messed up. Off. Daniels instructed Amber to sit in the passenger seat an shoot him whilst he was trying to get away and I was driving. I caught up to Off. Daniels in the pursuit, however he took a route through a fence and I crashed into the fence. On the other hand, I stopped him shorty after by blocking his car into a corner.

It was then Ambers turn to drive and my turn to shoot. Amber was feeling nervous but confident at the same time. Off. Daniels took off and Amber was on his chase. I started to shoot Off. Daniels car and blew it to smithereens within no time.

Shortly after the successful extra training session, I went on duty with Cadet Amber and Freecop Steve Fellowes. We stopped a criminal and little did we know he had a lot of weed on him. We then confiscated it and I have yet to give it to a high rank officer to destroy.

That's it for now. 

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal