| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 22:23 pm
collapse
[/tr][/table]

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 397
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Arslan_Carter  (Read 3847 times)

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
Re: SAPD Application | Arslan_Carter
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2012, 13:20:06 pm »

LVPD Organized Patrol - Notification

I have the pleasure to say, this ARPD Officer have been present in LVPD organized patrol, between 10:00 and 10:55 at 21/04/2012.

Keep the great work.

Rating of your performance
8/10

Signed,
LVPD Officer FredericK
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
  • Loyalty and Respect
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 19:24:09 pm »
I may be a little inactive for a week or two due major exams coming up.

Regards Arslan_Carter

[SA:MP] Ex. F.B.I Director

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2012, 16:39:16 pm »
Noted, good luck.

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
  • Loyalty and Respect
Re: [AWAY] SAPD Application | Arslan_Carter
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2012, 21:32:08 pm »
Activity will be a problem for longer than expected. I am really sorry but the work load is too much. I have 9 exams.

My last exam is on 15th June after that free for three months. 15th June is the latest date that I could be away for.

Regards Arslan_Carter

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
  • Loyalty and Respect
Re: [AWAY] SAPD Application | Arslan_Carter
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2012, 02:13:36 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 12/05/2012

Length: Around 2-3 hours.

Patrol Partner(s): none.

Suspects Arrested: 1
Suspects Killed: 4

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 0
Civilians Stopped: 2

Description of your shift: Today, my day started with a small patrol which I did all around the streets of LS. It didn't start the best way because I lost my badge and keys for my car, which took my half an hour to find. They dropped out of my pocket when I was putting some files away. Anyway when I found my keys and badge I got my car and firstly filled up my fuel tank as it was very low. After that I patrolled around the streets on LS mainly Idle wood area but it was pretty quite no much crime or back up calls for C30's with officers being shot down which was good see.

Moreover Later on in the day, while I was on my donut break I heard on the police radio that there had been a major 207. We received information from the FBI that it was an officer who had been kidnapped and that the kidnappers have dropped her some where is Red county. So I immediately dropped my donut and raced out into my car out looking for the missing officer. While I was on my look out I was going on the highway (LS-LV), Shockingly I noticed a officer lying on the floor covered in blood and gun shot wounds. I straightaway turned my car off the highway and rapidly got to the officer, luckily she was still able to talk so I asked her what happen, she told me that she was a 207 victim. Firstly I took out my BLS kit and cleaned up all her wound and got her in my car. Once I had her secured I immediately informed the FBI and the SWAT and I was given orders by the FBI to take the officer to All Saints Hospital in LS-Market so I did when we got there we saw a medic outside, I shouted for help and the medic took over took her into the hospital to be treated.

Soon it was lunch time so in  a hurry I went to get my car cleaned up because there was blood all over my back seats which cost me 20$ then i headed for lunch and was 10-6 at the Pizza stack. I had a very nice meal which put me in a great mood.
Later that day there was a Major C30 at Market around 11O'clock at night so I immediately called for back up and the SWAT team. The Swat team were very quick to react and had cleared all most of the suspects in a matter of minutes. Also all the other officer showed alot of courage and bravery in holding there positions as the suspects were heavily armed.

In addition, later I returned to my normal patrol and took down a armed suspect wanted for killing at Verdant bluffs. Right after that my shift was over and I was so tired I could barely stand so as soon as I got off duty I went straight home and went to sleep feeling very pleased with myself as we officer accomplished many things today.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

--Did not think of taking pictures the day was so exciting and active that I did not realise.--

Conclusion: It was a very interesting and exciting day.

• -- Notes --
None.
  • -- Questions --
None.
  • -- Plans for improvements --
To continue to watch others officer and learn from them.
My skills have improved alot over the last few weeks such as shooting and driving.

Managed to make a report to keep application alive.

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
  • Loyalty and Respect
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2012, 19:46:19 pm »
I have done four of my exams, I have a week until next one so I should be able to play 1-2 hours around few days in the week.
That's acceptable activity? if yes, I would like continue my application normally.

Regards,
             Sheriff's Cadet Arslan_Carter :cop:

Offline Louis

• Citizen
  • Louis Harrison
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2012, 23:58:51 pm »
I would like to recommend this officer for the reasons below.

- Good roleplay skills.
- Good shooting skills.
- Good radio skills.

Keep up the good work officer!

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
  • Loyalty and Respect
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2012, 09:52:14 am »
I would like to recommend this officer for the reasons below.

- Good roleplay skills.
- Good shooting skills.
- Good radio skills.

Keep up the good work officer!

Thank you sir.  :cop:

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
  • Loyalty and Respect
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2012, 21:55:32 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 24/05/2012

Length: Will be covering a range of shifts

Patrol Partner(s): None

Suspects Arrested: 2
    Suspects Killed: 4

Investigations Performed: 1

Tickets Issued: 1
    Civilians Stopped: 3

Description of your shift: Well, Lately my shifts have been alot of fun and enjoyable because I have been practising my shooting skills, mainly lag shooting and also using skills which I have learn't in the past in trainings effectively which is the main reason I now enjoy on duty because I have experience and some skills to carry out my job in the best way I possibly can.

My last few shifts have been just the normal patrol with no major crimes or shoot-outs except one, There were several suspects heavily armed who were shooting down cops constantly. This was a big problem because there weren't many cops online and when I was requesting back up I got a really poor response and only 1 Air Unit responded. Until the  FBI got involved, FBI was very angry at ARPD/SAPD units who were not responding to this C30 however we were saved by the SWAT, They cam locked and load and shot all the criminals down saving several lives which were in danger. Anyway the situation was taken under control and the streets of Los Santos were safe once again. 

Other than that it was all the usual duties, finishing off my paper work and reports. I went on patrol for a shift for 40 minutes around Market and Verdant bluffs area in Los Santos however didn't find anything particularly interesting, everything was calm and going well for the city at the time which was good to see. In addition I also went on Foot patrol, I really enjoy doing foot patrols as you get to know commmunity members have a chat with people also it is easy to keep an eye on people to make sure everything is going smoothly other than that I think to some it up I believe that the time I spent on duty by quite interesting and enjoyable as I was learning new things and meet new people around the community.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: To conclude I think the past few days have been very interesting and exciting. My job has become more enjoyable and overall I have had a great time.

• -- Notes --
    None
    • -- Questions --
    None
    • -- Plans for improvements --
    Keep trying to improve your skills such as driving and investigation, best way to do that is watch SAPD officers and learn.[/list]

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
    • Citizen
    « Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 10:31:12 am »

Application Accepted!

Hello Applicant,

I am happy to announce your application has been accepted. You have also been queued into SAPD Academy, in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that an SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You may start lessons on the academy on 06/04/12. The academy will exist out of 6 sessions: 2 theoretical sessions, 1 theoretical examination and 3 practical sessions. We will finish with the final examination, to check if you are ready to become an officer. On the academy you have your own topic at the Cadet Headquarters. here you can ask questions and see the sessions you have completed.

Now you need to apply for a department, within the department you have two cadet councellors who may help you to become an officer. You can apply for a department here.

Do NOT forget: you must still reply once a week on your Cadet File with a patrol report.

Signed,

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #30 on: May 25, 2012, 14:52:45 pm »
    You will need to apply at this place as the link in the template is not viewable for you. http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=25283.0

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
    • Loyalty and Respect
    « Reply #31 on: May 25, 2012, 17:46:23 pm »
    Thank you for the opportunity Deputy Chief Paul, I will not let you down.

Offline Louis

• Citizen
    • Louis Harrison
    « Reply #32 on: May 25, 2012, 17:46:42 pm »
    Congratulations Arslan! :donut:

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
    • Loyalty and Respect
    « Reply #33 on: May 25, 2012, 17:48:11 pm »
    Thanks.  :cop:

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #34 on: June 08, 2012, 16:45:08 pm »
    Report under investigation.

Offline SeanC

• Citizen
      • Skype - SeanC1607
    « Reply #35 on: June 22, 2012, 08:59:51 am »
    Removed from SAPD, topic moved to application board.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #36 on: June 22, 2012, 19:44:58 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Correct and use the correct application format.

Signed,

Daniel Bradford
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #37 on: June 24, 2012, 21:37:36 pm »

Greetings Arslan Carter

With regards, we are hereby informing you that your application is denied.
    The reason(s) of the denial are the following once:
    - Wrong application format used.

Note: Next time, apply with the appropriate format.

Signed by,

D. Bradford
    S.A.P.D. Command

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal