| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 20:35 pm
collapse
[/tr][/table]

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 490
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Arslan_Carter  (Read 3843 times)

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
  • Loyalty and Respect
SAPD Application | Arslan_Carter
« on: April 06, 2012, 22:54:03 pm »
    SAPD Application | Arslan_Carter

Personal Information:

Ingame Nickname:
    Arslan_Carter

Forumname:
    Elitecop

Previous names:
    Elite_Cop, Connor_Velvo, Micheal_Rizzuto, Mike_Stevenson, Squarix and ArsLan.NeO

Age (ingame and in real-life):
    IG: 28 | IRL: 16

What is your timezone?:
    GMT+/-0:00

General Information:

What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:
    24th December 2011

What is your ingame phonenumber?:

Do you have a license and passport?:
    Yes, both

Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops): No.
    No

Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):
    No, however once /duty was bugged so I asked admin Paul Caltson to copban me for 1 hour, also once admin TeaM_Shejken cop banned me for shooting a standing suspect but later he un banned me because on my screen he was running, it was lag basically as 5-6 officer came to the scene at once.

How long do you play a day?:
    2-3 hours

Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:
    No.

SAPD Information:

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:
    Yes.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:
    Yes.

Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:
    N/A

Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:
    No, my first time.

Please write down in atleast 150 words..
    • ..what would make you a good officer?
    • ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
    • ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
    I would make a good officer because I am very interested in the SAPD and in the work they do. Also I mostly follow all police procedures and try to Role-play as much as possible, I am also good at investigations as I always try to come out with the best conclusion based on facts. Many officers may have seen me, I am on duty quite a lot, also I have been a Free cop on Argonath since I joined, I have patrolled with quite a few SAPD members also so I think I have enough experience in the Police force to be applying for the SAPD. I am also willing to learn to improve all my weak spots and become the best officer I possibly can. I want to join the SAPD because I am very interested in it. I have decided to join the SAPD because I want to be a trained officer now, who can protect and serve the people of Argonath.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
    Yes I do.

[SA:MP] Ex. F.B.I Director

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
      • Skype - goodandy153
    Re: SAPD Application - ArsLan.NeO
    « Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 01:14:03 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Fix the Application Title Subject, put your name here: ## NAME HERE ##. Good luck!

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
    • Loyalty and Respect
    « Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 11:10:43 am »
    Sorry for not having my title right the first time, I just didn't notice it when I was writing my application in such a small box.

Offline Francisco Martinez

• Citizen
      • Skype - cozinheirosueco
    • Badge-ID: #139
    • SA-MP: Morais
    « Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 12:23:12 pm »
    Don't ask for sorry, nobody's perfect!

Good luck!
    SAPD members should priorize roleplay and attempt to discuss when a situation happen. Coming with weapon drawn and aiming at everyone won't be tolerated.
    Knowing is not enough; We must apply
    Willing is not enough; We must do..

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
    • Loyalty and Respect
    « Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 12:28:50 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 07/04/2012

Length: 45 minutes

Patrol Partner(s): No, patrol partner. I asked some SAPD members but they were busy.

Suspects Arrested: None
    Suspects Killed: They was a suspect in LSCH, we barricaded the area and then when he came out, he ran in a car, we shot his car down and he chose to die with the car.

Investigations Performed: None

Tickets Issued: None
    Civilians Stopped: None

Description of your shift: Today, I came on duty and right after a 207 took place at SWAT garage, we rescued the hostage as the kidnapper was banned for ban evading during the process. After that it was a quite day not many criminals or law beakers around. Around 15 mins later of patrolling C30 occurred at GS9, so I responded to that, that was one of the major event of my time on duty today.  Furthermore around 5 minutes later another C30 occurred at GS9 and I died in the shoot-out, then I did a about 10 more minutes of patrolling and went 10-7.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/sa-mp-000-1.png
    http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/sa-mp-002-1.png
    http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/sa-mp-003-1.png
    http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/sa-mp-004-1.png

Conclusion: Today was quite an exciting day, many events took place. I was successful in most of the things I did.

• --Notes--
      Learnt a few more codes today.
    • --Questions--
      None
    • --Plans for Improvements--
      hope to learn all the codes

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
      • Skype - goodandy153
    « Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 23:29:22 pm »
    Title should be:

SAPD Application | ArsLan.NeO

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
    • Loyalty and Respect
    « Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 13:51:54 pm »
    Okay, fixed it.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
      • Skype - goodandy153
    « Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 05:36:42 am »
    Okay, fixed it.

Nope - you did not.

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
    • Citizen
    • Badge-ID: #A2
    « Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 06:18:12 am »
    Title should be:

SAPD Application | ArsLan.NeO

Arslan, just change the - to a |. That is all he is asking you to do.
    Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
    • Loyalty and Respect
    Re: SAPD Application | ArsLan.NeO
    « Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 12:57:00 pm »
    Thanks sushi.

Important notice :: Name change from : ArsLan.NeO
                                                                  To: Arslan_Carter

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
    • Loyalty and Respect
    Re: SAPD Application | Arslan_Carter
    « Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 13:14:09 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 11/04/2012

Length: 40 minutes

Patrol Partner(s): None

Suspects Arrested: None
    Suspects Killed: None

Investigations Performed: One, suspect found not guilty

Tickets Issued: Two ticket issued
    Civilians Stopped: Three

Description of your shift: Well, today was a quite day not many officers on duty and not much crime, I guess this maybe because I woke up quite early in the morning and started my patrol. However it was interesting, just picked out a few speeders and reckless drivers and warned them also did a few occasional license checks and ended my shift.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

-- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/sa-mp-012.png --
    -- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/sa-mp-013-1.png --
    -- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/sa-mp-014-1.png --

Conclusion: Today was a good day as there wasn't much crime, I hope it stays that way.

• -- Notes --
    Few more codes and procedures learnt today so that was good, increasing my knowledge everyday.
    • -- Questions --
    No
    • -- Plans for improvements --
    Stay professional at all times and learn the procedures.

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
    • Loyalty and Respect
    « Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 00:52:09 am »
    Patrol Report

Date: 11/04/2012

Length: 1 hour

Suspects Arrested: Two
    Suspects Killed: None

Investigations Performed: Two

Tickets Issued: Two
    Civilians Stopped: Two

Description of your shift: Well, I came back on duty at night and it was quite a slow start. Firstly I came on duty and assisted an ARPD officer who was having trouble with a traffic stop, after solving that i got on to patrol i did a few traffic stops and reckless driving other than that it was pretty quite

However later on in my shift the night got really interesting as I arrested two suspects and investigated two also and assisting another officer. Then later I was responding to a C30 at R*Hotel but it was C4 by the time I got there as the suspects were killed. Moreover later on I continued my patrol keeping the streets of Argonath safe and then spending a little time with SAPD officer Ethan Carter, learning more about how to be a successful police officer.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

-- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/Trans/sa-mp-012.png --
    -- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/sa-mp-014-2.png --
    -- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/sa-mp-015.png --
    -- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/sa-mp-016.png --

Conclusion: The nigh was quite exciting, learning more everyday. The outcome of the night was all positive and I hope to keep going.

• -- Notes --
    No
    • -- Questions --
    No
    Spend more time with SAPD officers and try to patrol more with them.
    Try to come online at peak time to find organize patrols or training to gain more experience.

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
    • Loyalty and Respect
    « Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 12:43:46 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 12/04/2012

Length: around 4 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Well I had two today, Ethan_carter and Jason_Bridges

Suspects Arrested: Four
    Suspects Killed: 0

Investigations Performed: Three, where two suspects were found guilty and on was innocent.

Tickets Issued: Four
    Civilians Stopped: Four

Description of your shift: Well, Today was a BOOM BOOM day for me :D. First of all my day started really well as I had my favourite break-fast and then came to the station and when on duty. My day started when I was required to do an investigation at PD and it was successful and we found that the officer had made a mistake and the suspect was found not guilty. Then me SAPD officer Carter had a cup of coffee and grabbed our keys into car and went on patrol. First of all we caught some gang members doing suspicious acts and it seemed as if a fight was going to break out so we went up to check around the area, found it was nothing much then a bunch of friends having fun. So later on in the morning we found a suspect evading in Gaton we started out pursuit and called for iimmediate back up and we didn't let him go past the Gaton bridge :) because our backup responded very fast and because there were SAPD officer involved. Around half an-hour later, we found another suspect evading and our pursuit started from LS all the way to LV and it was successful as some other SAPD officers joined us a very successfully made the suspect give up and took him Down-town.

Further more around 30 more minutes of patrolling officer Carter's shift ended and he went off duty.(he had to go Unknown reason). Then for about an hour I was alone, Later on, I recieved a backup call on my radio saying two suspects were heading to whetstone, so I responded immediately I soon had visual of them and we also had an air unit on them in-case the tried to disappear in the nearby forest or something. However that pursuit was also successful I made the suspect give up and took him to LSPD, He said he was innocent so I investigated his case however I found that he was not innocent and sent him to jail for 80 nights. Also there did quite a lot of traffic stops today, there were many people making traffic errors and there was one who rammed into me with a truck so I issued some tickets and warnings.

Moreover later on that day, I went 10-7 for a while for Lunch time. I went to a restaurant with my friend TeaM_Edge to eat, we had a great time and we soon came back to LS and I began my Afternoon shift. In this shift I started my patrol with SAPD officer Jason_Bridges as my partner however 15 minutes into our shift we were pulled over by SAPD command members, one being Paul_Caltson and the other Matrixbob, they took Jason away and I was told it was a command matter so then later I continued my shift alone for about half an hour and didn't really find many criminals just did a few more traffic stops and I ended my Shift went home for a good night of sleep.   

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Today was a very exciting and enjoyable day for me, I learnt a lot from many SAPD officers. It was even more enjoyable as there was a a lot of respect, professionalism and team work between the officers and I had a great time working with then and learning alto from them.

• -- Notes --
    Leant many more things today, I improved on my driving skills, almost now all the codes now. Moreover I really liked the way the day went today.
    • -- Questions --
    No, all answered In-Game. :)
    Work on my shooting skills, keep spending as much time as I can with SAPD officers and keep learning to reach you full potential as an officer.

Offline Salt.

• Citizen
    « Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 02:02:40 am »
    Dear Everyone,

I would like to point out that this officer is a great officer and should be within the SAPD.
    The reasons he should be within the SAPD are:

-Good Roleplay
    -Great Attitude
    -Knows His Codes
    -Good Driver

So i here by recommend this officer for the SAPD

Sincerely,
    SAPD Cadet
    Roger.

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
    • Loyalty and Respect
    « Reply #14 on: April 18, 2012, 18:59:16 pm »
    Dear Everyone,

I would like to point out that this officer is a great officer and should be within the SAPD.
    The reasons he should be within the SAPD are:

-Good Roleplay
    -Great Attitude
    -Knows His Codes
    -Good Driver

So i here by recommend this officer for the SAPD

Sincerely,
    SAPD Cadet
    Roger.

Thanks.   :cop:

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
    • Loyalty and Respect
    « Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 19:42:51 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 18/04/2012

Length: 40/40/40mins covering three days.

Suspects Arrested: 3
    Suspects Killed: Many because there was a war between SAPD and Corleones.

Investigations Performed: 2

Tickets Issued: 4
    Civilians Stopped: 6

Description of your shift: Well, My shifts have been quite interesting over the pas few days. I have been quite busy with my work at home as my wife just had a child. I got up it was a bright morning I quickly ran down stair because I was getting late for my shift anyway I quickly put on my uniform and grabbed my badge and keys and raced away to my car and drove to PD. On my way picked up a few sandwiches for my breakfast.

When I got to PD I cleared up my desk and went on an organised patrol, We patrolled all around LS there wasn't any major crime just a few evaders and traffic regulation rule breakers. After around 40 minutes of patrol I went 10-6 for a short Donut break and finished my shift after that because I wasn't feeling very well.

The next day when I began my shift there was a war between the SAPD and the Corleones and other criminals so we were equipped by lieutenant Steven_Jeffery and were told to go chase after them and take them down, we were successful however in some cases some officer lost there lives and some were severely injured and were taken to hospital immediately.

Moreover, I also assisted the SAPD SWAT in taking taking some criminals in the FBI HQ. The SWAT came very fast to the scene and were all ready to go in and just waited for orders to breach, when they breached they were very not very successful as most of the criminals escaped. (the criminals /exit abuse)

Later that day after my lunch break I was told to come to an Organised patrol lets by SAPD officer Jason_Bridges a very capable officer I may add. We had to Transport a Container From LV to SF however While heading back to LS and keeping the container away from harm, the fuel in my Patrol car ran out so they went on and I waited for a tow truck. (I crashed)

Furthermore after my car was back up and running I went back on patrol arrested a few criminals and done some investigations and ended my shift with a very hard working day and went home very tired and had a good night sleep.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

-- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/Police/sa-mp-043.png --
    -- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/Police/sa-mp-044.png --
    -- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/Police/sa-mp-046.png --
    -- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/Police/sa-mp-047.png --
    -- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/Police/sa-mp-048.png --
    -- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/Police/sa-mp-049.png --
    -- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/Police/sa-mp-050.png --
    -- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/Police/sa-mp-051.png --
    -- http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/Connor_Velvo/Police/sa-mp-052.png --

Conclusion: It was a very hard working day and learnt a great deal from it.

• -- Notes --

No
    • -- Questions --
    No
    Keep working hard and keep learning.
    [/list]

Offline Ethan.

• [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
    • Citizen
    • TeaM_Ethan
      • Skype - Rickie-_-Chan
    « Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 00:47:09 am »
    All i can say about this officer is...

- He knows how to handle the Police Radio

- Knows how to use hes Police Weapons on different situation

- A great driver and shooter

I wish you good luck and hope you will get through everything without any problems.
    See you in-game and lets patrol some more together, i really enjoy to patrol with you...

Kind regards

LVPD Officer Ethan Carter

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
    • Loyalty and Respect
    « Reply #17 on: April 20, 2012, 00:41:02 am »
    All i can say about this officer is...

- He knows how to handle the Police Radio

- Knows how to use hes Police Weapons on different situation

- A great driver and shooter

I wish you good luck and hope you will get through everything without any problems.
    See you in-game and lets patrol some more together, i really enjoy to patrol with you...

Kind regards

LVPD Officer Ethan Carter

Thanks Ethan xD!!  :cop:

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
    • [SA:MP] Ex SAPD Cadet for SFPD&APPD
    • Badge-ID: 5200
    « Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 02:47:08 am »
    This applicant participated in SFPD organized patrol, lead by SFPD Cadet Scorpion0204 and myself.

He displayed great radio skills, and he seems to know the regulations/standards of the SAPD. He is a good officer that knows his stuff!

Good to see you fighting for what you believe is right. Probably best you got out before you had to decide between your rank and your beliefs. Glad you chose the second option, shows some people still have a moral obligation in the community, not an agenda for power.

Offline Mason

• [SA:MP] Ex-SAPD Officer
    • Citizen
    • Badge-ID: #AP5051
    « Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 03:11:43 am »

The Police Department of the City of San Fierro - Operation Report

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a operation today. The operation was to Intercept all suspects in SF and respond to all C3 and C30s. The officer highlighted in the units who attended did a good job and we will look forward to seeing you more in the future to attend our operations.

Team Leader(s)
    Scorpion0204, Chris_Garver

Units attended
    Arslan_Carter
    Grant_Kolta
    Cadet Dave_McCrown
    Vince_Osborn
    Morris_Darnell

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

Scorpion0204
    SFPD Cadet