| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 11:13 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 242
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Andy_Lassner  (Read 7389 times)

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
  • I was born protecting, I will die serving.
  • Badge-ID: #LS5855
Re: SAPD Application | Andy_Lassner
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2012, 21:30:17 pm »
God damn ... when will you stop to write such amazing patrol reports ? Keep it up, you're most likely doing it for the next wave who knows!

Thanks a lot! It would really mean a lot to me to be accepted to the SAPD.
Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2012, 23:22:08 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 17thMay of 2012

Length: About two hours

Suspects Arrested: 0 suspects were arrested.
Suspects Killed: 3 suspects were killed

Investigations Performed: I performed on investigation

Patrol Partner(s): None

Tickets Issued: 0 tickets were issued
Civilians Stopped: 0 civilians were stopped

Description of your shift: This shift started with some patrol around Los Santos. I saw almost when I left the garage 3 armed suspects in a fast car running away from the police. I suspected all the occupants and continued pursuit. It lasted for about 15 minutes and it ended when the suspects left the car and shot me. I was pretty  outnumbered and the suspects had heavy artillery. It was a short shootout that ended up with a death, mine.

Later, the PD got a 911 call that reported only a civilian casualty in a bar at Ganton. I proceeded and when I arrived the EMS and a Fire Unit was already on scene. I helped them and later the whole incident was finished.

It was about the end of it when I saw a speeding car at Groove Street. I commenced the traffic stop and when the subject pulled the car I searched it and issued the man a 150 dollar ticket for a minor infraction. After this I had time to do one other traffic stop at a speeding EMS Federal Rancher. The doctor explained to me the cause of that speeding infraction saying he was going to the Fire Dept. to assist a couple of firemen.

When I proceeded patrol around the Glen Park Area I saw 2 men standing near the local weed spot. When I arrived the suspects ran away and I did a traffic stop. I called for backup that was very fast responding. One of the suspects said he was the other ones lawyer and the other one confirmed it. I got suspicious because a weed spot in a middle of a bush wasnt the right place to do a meeting, but we didnt have evidence so we let'em go

And this ended my shift for today.

Conclusion: This shift was kinda slow but it was great anyways.

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --N/A
  • -- Plans for improvements --N/A

Signed: Andy_Lassner
Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2012, 18:29:39 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 18thMay of 2012

Suspects Arrested: 0 suspects were arrested.
Suspects Killed: 2 suspects were killed

Investigations Performed: I performed on investigation

Tickets Issued: 2 tickets were issued
Civilians Stopped: 2 civilians were stopped

Description of your shift: This was a very short shift but it had lots of action and learning. It started as always with a little patrol around the Los Santos Metropolitan Area. When I was near the Idlewood motel I saw a speeding car (Cheetah), I began the Traffic Stop and the suspect paid something like 300 dollar for multiple infractions. This was because of the fact that his was totaled and I also accused him of reckless driving.

I then continued patrol and got a call for shots fired at Ganton. I proceeded Code 3 and when I arrived there were no more suspects that I could speak with or any witnesses. I then did some patrol near Verona Beach and Rodeo and saw some suspects shooting near the Fire Department. I shot them back they were killed. I later found out that they were already wanted for murder.  I then did some more traffic stops. The first one was near the LSPD, LSCH area. The suspect was a fireman with a wrecked firetruck. He paid a fine. The second one was of a civilian driving my own car.

After this a got a call for a suspect inside a house. It was in San Fierro so there werent any units there so I went in alone. When the suspect started shooting me I had to return fire and therefore I killed him. After returning the LS I continued patrol. I then got a call for some suspects near the Ocean Docks Ammunation. It turned out to be a prank call. That's when I saw an ARA parade. There were like 15 cars and I was in a hurry so I turned on my siren and passed by them C3.

After this I got back to the LSPD and reported 10-07.

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --What does SAUD stand for?

Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2012, 18:38:15 pm »
  • -- Questions --What does SAUD stand for?
SAUD stands for San Andreas Undercover Department.

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2012, 21:01:05 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 18thMay of 2012

Length: About three hours

Suspects Arrested: 2 suspects were arrested.
Suspects Killed: 5 suspects were killed

Investigations Performed: I didnt perform any investiagtions.

Tickets Issued: 3 tickets were issued
Civilians Stopped: 3 civilians were stopped

Description of your shift: This shift started with some patrol around Los Santos. When Iwas doing this patrol I saw some speeding vehicles and did a traffic stop. The suspect complied pretty well and I issued him a large ticket. After this I patrolled after some other units. We saw lots of suspects and we patrolled a large area.

First, we got a call for a C30 at Ganton. I arrived at scene and actually shot a couple of them. There were some civilians shooting and we suspected them for ading. After this I followed the Units and responded to some calls while I did some traffic stops.

After this I got back to Glen Park and I saw a car blocking the bushes and an ARPD officer. The suspect was threatning us. When the other officer went away, the subject grabbed his shot gun and shot me one time. After this I suspected him and called a C30 at that location. After this I shot the suspect 3 time in the head and killed with a GSW.

After this I responded to some other calls.

One of them, I was in a tow truck and got a call for a C30 at the LS-LV highway. I proceeded and when I got there I saw a standing suspect surrounded by lots of officers. I drifted my way around him and he was arrested.

I got back to the LSPD HQ and reported 10-07.

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --N/A

Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Diego.

• Citizen
  • Neal Caffrey
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2012, 21:57:11 pm »
I noticed that most of the times you patrol alone, I think you are portuguese, I'm a portuguese too, so if you wan't a patrol partner contact me buddy.

Offline Def Perry

• Citizen
  • LSPD RETIREMENT DIVISION
    • Skype - Def_Perry@hotmail.com
  • Badge-ID: #LS3297
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2012, 19:26:50 pm »

The Police Department of the City of Los Santos - Operation Report
18 May, 2012.

The Los Santos police department  did an operation today wich you attended, the operation was a PIT training. The officer highlighted in the units who did a good job and we will look forward seeing you attend our other operations.

Organized Patrol Leader(s):
Sergeant Don Cipone
Senior Officer Def Perry

Units attended:
SAPD Cadet [AAF]Padres
ARPD officer Andy Lassner
ARPD officer Jay Elvar
ARPD officer Roy Island
ARPD officer Max Monroe
ARPD officer [SACS]Connor Adams
ARPD officer Henry Hill
ARPD officer Andy Lassner
ARPD officer Marlon Bond

Dash-Cam / L.S.P.D. Snapshots (Screenshots/Photographs):
Pictures of the operation

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

Def Perry

Senior officer Def Perry
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk
Phony niggas are outlined in chalk

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2012, 17:09:26 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 21thMay of 2012

Suspects Arrested: 3 suspects were arrested.
Suspects Killed: 1 suspect weas killed

Investigations Performed: No Investigations were performed by me today

Tickets Issued: 1 ticket was issued
Civilians Stopped: 1 civilian was stopped

Description of your shift: This was a very short shift but I had the opurtunity to do a pretty good job. It started with a chase that ended up with an arrest. Then I did some patrol and found a suspect near the FBI. I shot him for 5 mins and the he surrendered, and I arrested him. I did some chase again near the LS-LV highway and I shot him while he was trying to escape in a chopper. This was about it  and I reported 10.07.

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --N/A

Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2012, 21:59:59 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 22thMay of 2012

Length: About one hour

Suspects Arrested: 1 suspect was arrested.
Suspects Killed: 2 suspects were killed

Investigations Performed: No Investigations were performed by me today

Tickets Issued: 1 ticket was issued
Civilians Stopped: 1 civilian was stopped

Description of your shift: This shift started with some patrol around Los Santos. I did some patrol around the most popular heroin spots when I found a man in the middle of the bushes. I got out of my car and started talking to the subject. I tried to interact but he got in his car and went away. I chased him and talked to him for a while. When he got away again I suspected him again and I chased him for a while. After this he /q'ed while wanted.

After this I did another chase and the man commited suicide. After this I got back to the LSPD and reported 10-07.

Conclusion: This day was mostly occupied with the kidnapping situation but we solved it and everything turned out OK.

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --N/A

Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2012, 10:32:34 am »

Application Accepted!

Hello Applicant,

I am happy to announce your application has been accepted. You have also been queued into SAPD Academy, in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that an SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You may start lessons on the academy on 06/04/12. The academy will exist out of 6 sessions: 2 theoretical sessions, 1 theoretical examination and 3 practical sessions. We will finish with the final examination, to check if you are ready to become an officer. On the academy you have your own topic at the Cadet Headquarters. here you can ask questions and see the sessions you have completed.

Now you need to apply for a department, within the department you have two cadet councellors who may help you to become an officer. You can apply for a department here.

Do NOT forget: you must still reply once a week on your Cadet File with a patrol report.

Signed,

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2012, 14:52:13 pm »
You will need to apply at this place as the link in the template is not viewable for you. http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=25283.0

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2012, 15:43:47 pm »
Welcome to LSPD, cadet! Please create a desk on our boards as soon as possible and start posting your patrol reports there!

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2012, 22:55:40 pm »
Cadet created his desk on the LSPD boards, click here to see it.
Good luck and don't hesitate to ask us any questions! ;)

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2012, 18:27:53 pm »
Resigned..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal