| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 13:26 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 374
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Andy_Lassner  (Read 7393 times)

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
  • I was born protecting, I will die serving.
  • Badge-ID: #LS5855
SAPD Application | Andy_Lassner
« on: May 04, 2012, 17:57:15 pm »
    Andy_Lassner

Personal Information:

Ingame Nickname:
    Andy_Lassner

Forumname:
    Andy_Lassner

Previous names:
    None

Age (ingame and in real-life):
    IG=35  IRL=15

What is your timezone?:
    GMT +1

General Information:

What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:
    10thof April 2012

What is your ingame phonenumber?:

Do you have a license and passport?:
    Yes I do

Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):
    Nope

Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):
    Nope

How long do you play a day?:
    About 1-2 hours

Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:
    Nope

SAPD Information:

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:
    Of Course.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:
    Yes I do.

Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:
    I have never been in the SAPD before.

Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:
    Nope

Please write down in atleast 150 words..
    • ..what would make you a good officer?
    • ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
    • ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
    I want to join the SAPD because I want to feel that I'm really helping the society I live in. I want to help the people of Argonath so the feel safer in their own city and streets. I think that my roleplaying skills, my cold head, my abilitie to solve situations quickly and in the safest way (and when possible without the ocurrence of any injuries to anybody), and my knowledge of police procedures and codes are the things that make a good officer of the law. After I played 1, 2 and sometimes 3 hours a day as an ARPD officer I've learned a lot and the SAPD officers have also helped a lot. Before I wrote this application I've obviously read the Procedures and Application Posts and saw all the videos about Shooting, Lag Shooting, P.I.T and Lag P.I.T. Another reason for this application is that I want to do something more as a police officer than just sit, wait for SAPD officers to do the whole thing while I'm being called ''freecop'' and all kinds of insults for my current low rank. In conclusion, I think that I have to join this unique way of Roleplaying because it wiuld be so good for me and for my expirience and abilitie to help other law enforcement Agents (SAPD/ARPD), to help the citizens of Argonath, and to help other Emergency Services such as EMS and Fire Departments so we can all enjoy as best as we can this amazing Roleplaying Server, the Argonath RPG. 

I certify that all information is true and correct.
    Andy_Lassner

Signed,
    Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    Re: SAPD Application | Andy_Lassner
    « Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 19:48:45 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

D. Bradford
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
    « Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 23:41:33 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 4thMay of 2012

Length: About three hours

Suspects Arrested: 0 suspects were arrested.
    Suspects Killed: 1 Suspect was shot by me and I assisted with 2 other kills

Investigations Performed: No Investigations were performed by me today

Patrol Partner(s): caion (Army)

Tickets Issued: 3 tickets were issued
    Civilians Stopped: 3 civilians were stopped

Description of your shift: The shift started calm, with no backup requests or calls, so I started patrolling the city of Los Santos. After a while I was passed by a fireman driving a Federal Rancher at a very high speed at Ganton so I chased him all the way back to the Fire Department and issued him a 200 dollar ticket, wich he didn't refuse to pay.

Right after this I saw two speeding motorbikes, so I chased them back to Red County. After I called for backup, because I was outnumbered and the suspects were in bikes. So, I roleplayed the scene, one of the drivers payed the ticket and continued his trip. But the other one evaded and me and my backup (that had arrive moments before that) chased him in Red County. He was eventually able to run away and evade arrest.

When I continued the patrol, I got a call for a C30a RED in progress in Willowfield. I obviously proceeded Code3 beacause my partners lives were in danger. When I got there I saw two suspects shooting on the roof and a member of the army gave me some more weapons and ammo. Then we chased them and I later shot down one of them, while the other got away.

After that, we proceeded to arrest a suspect who was at San Fierro. When he barricated himself himself inside his own house, I called for backup. On that moment the suspect came out of the house and started shooting. Without thinking twice, I shot him with 3 rounds on the chest taking him down for my and my partners safety.

After I got back to the LSPD and grabbed my gear, I resumed patrol when I got a call for backup at Commerce. When I arrived I saw a suspect shooting fellow officers, (3 ARPD officers and an SAPD officer) so I opened fire on him. He was shot after a while for an ARPD officer. On this point I ended my shift. 

Conclusion: This day was great, though a little bit slow on the beggining. I hope there are more days like this.

• -- Notes --N/A
    • -- Questions --N/A
    • -- Plans for improvements -- I think even ARPD officers should have MP5's.

Signed: Andy_Lassner
    Signed,
    Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
    « Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 12:02:57 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 5thMay of 2012

Length: One and a halph hour.

Suspects Killed: 0 suspects were killed

Patrol Partner(s): iSanta

Tickets Issued: 1 tickets were issued
    Civilians Stopped: 1 civilian was stopped

Description of your shift: My shift started early in the morning with a slow patrol around the metropolitan Los Santos Area. When I was passing by the GS9 I saw a speeding suspect on an Infernus passing me at an outrageous speed. I chased him for a little while pulling him over later near Ganton. I explained him the reason he was being stopped and he really cooperated with me. I searched his car and frisked him finding nothing out of the ordinary.

When I resumed patrol I got another call of a C30 in Mad Dog´s Mansion. After a little Code 3 speeding through town, I arrived at the Mansion and saw several suspects on the rooftop. I immediately called for backup (because there were only a few ARPD agents on the scene) and I notified the EMS just in case things went wrong with the negotiation that was taking place with the suspects by an SAPD Cadet. After this more backup arrived and we agreed to call the FBI that arrived on the scene in no time.

After this a suspect fled on a bike and we started the chase pairing up with 2 FBI agents. The chase went for too long (about ten minutes) and occupied most of today’s shift. Me, my partner and the FBI agents chased him in a Federal Rancher all over Flint County, Red County and the Los Santos area but he went on the sea on East Los Santos beach and swam away.

After a short dialog with the FBI agents, they dropped us at the LSPD and after healing, I did some foot patrol around Pershing Square, Glenn Park and Willowfield.

This concluded this shift for the day.

Conclusion: Although this day was short and mostly occupied in a chase I had lots of fun and kept the citizens safe.

• -- Notes --N/A
    • -- Questions --N/A
    • -- Plans for improvements --I really think that the pepper spray that is provide is very short and lasts just for one suspect.

Signed,
    Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
    « Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 00:19:12 am »
    Patrol Report

Date: 5thMay of 2012

Length: About 4 hours.

Suspects Killed: 0 suspects were killed by me but 4 assists were made.

Patrol Partner(s): picco

Tickets Issued: 2 tickets were issued
    Civilians Stopped: 4 civilian were stopped

Description of your shift: When my shift started something strange happened when I logged in early in the morning. None of the commands were working, except the chat and the /h chat. I didn't know what was going on so I started running and I noticed that there were no cars either. As I walked into town (Pershing Square) I saw some civilians also walking with no weapons and no cars. I realized later that the server was bugged and all the scripts were down. So, I waited at the City Hall and tried to patrol on foot. Later, the server eventually restarted and everything looked fine.

I started patrol there and did a couple of traffic stops. The first one was to a speeding Blista Compact. The driver was driving at a speed of 128km/h in a 80km/h road. After this, me and my partner attempted another traffic stop. It was a suspect in a Bullet, driving at 180 km/h in an 80km/h road. When the suspect realized he was being stopped, he hit the gas and tried to escape. We chased him at a very high speed through Los Santos when he crashed near GS9. When he go out of the car, he opened fire and we shot back. On this point, more SAPD and ARPD officers were already at the scene. After a short shooting I got shot by him after I hit him twice in the chest.

Later, I got an internal HQ call for a C30a at the Argobank. I immediatly responded Code3 and when I arrived I saw the suspect and tried to block the road along with another unit. After we made a short chase, we shot him and killed him near the location.

I resumed patrol around Los Santos for a while when I saw 2 cars on the wrong side of the road, one of them pretty messed up. I found out that it was a crash involving a SAPD Officer and a civilian. Me and the other officer performed a traffic stop on him and fined him a 300dollar ticket. Right after that I saw a suspect making an illegal U-turn. I stopped him an RP'ed a traffic stop. He was issued a 100 dollar ticket and payed without resisting.

Later, I reported a 10-7 beacuse I went to a cardealer to buy my first vehicle. After a short spin, I resume 10-8 patrol and responded to a fire backup call, blocking the roads.

Conclusion: This was a pretty awkwarg day because of the bug right at the beggining of the shift. And even though the day was long it was pretty soft and slow. Anyways, it was a great way.

• -- Notes --N/A
    • -- Questions --Why was the /frisk command removed?
    • -- Plans for improvements --Today I said I was going to frisk a suspect and I got stumped when I tried it. I think it should be a valid command again.

Signed,
    Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 08:09:53 am »
    • -- Questions --Why was the /frisk command removed?

It has been deeply abused. However you can still roleplay it.

Offline [WS]Mike

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
    • Citizen
    • Mike Sangelo
    • Badge-ID: #100
    « Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 19:54:04 pm »
    Officer responds to backup calls, drives correctly, and knows the code. Not to mention he has a friendly attitude.

Recommended
    Mike Sangelo
    San Andreas Police Department
    Retired Chief of Police

2012 - 2015

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
    « Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 22:11:20 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 6thMay of 2012

Length: About 5 hours.

Suspects Arrested: 1 suspects was arrested.
    Suspects Killed: 0 suspects were killed by but 3 assists were made.

Investigations Performed: One investigation performed by me today.

Patrol Partner(s): Pippo, [WS]Pepper, Mike_Sangelo

Civilians Stopped: 4 civilian was stopped

Note: I attended to a LVPD meeting with over 50 officers.

Description of your shift: My shift started with a short patrol around Los Santos, when I saw a speeding ARA vehicle (Tow Truck). I stopped him and explained the speeding laws. He understood them and I let him go after checking the MDC and frisking him for drugs and alcohol. He was clean and proceeded his journey. After this I was pm'ed by pippo to patrol, so I got back to HQ and we started patrol. We performed a couple of traffic stops and as we were just passing the Verona Beach bridge to Red County, we saw a standing suspect getting shot by a couple of ARPD officers. I shouted for the to stop and we took the suspect to the station for interrogation and investigation. It turned out the suspect was wanted for driving on the left side of the road. After a long investigation I jailed for 100 seconds.

After this we performed a traffic stop of a suspect who was in a Bullet at 180km/h at am 80km/h road. This time he shot back and we opened fire for everyones safety. I got shot and after that he barricated inside an ammunation. We called the FBI and in no time, the entire force was at the scene. After a long shooting he finally surrendered and was arrested and jailed for 180 seconds.

After some more backup calls and some C30's along the way, I got this radio call for a huge meeting at the LVPD. I attended to it when I thought it would be good for me to know all the procedures and training. It turned out to be just a reorganization of the Las Vegas Police Department and the Bone County SD. There wer like 50 officers and lots of Command Staff members talked about the HPU, the taffic division, etc... There I met Mike_Sangelo that was very nice and after that we traveled back to Los Santos, while patroling the streets.

After this I went to the LPSD, parked my car, and went offline.

Conclusion: This was by far the best day in my carrer with lots of fun,  learning and protecting the city.

• -- Notes --N/A
    • -- Questions --N/A
    What will happen if I get accepted?
    • -- Plans for improvements -- There are moments when there are no squad cars at the station. So I think they should be respawned more often.

Signed,
    Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
    • Citizen
    • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
    • SA-MP: James_Moretti
    • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
    « Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 22:33:57 pm »
    What will happen if I get accepted?

If the academy staff thinks that you are ready to be accepted, they will post that here.
    After that you will receive lessons from teachers, me for example.
    If you are done with these you will be doing exams.
    Once you passed these you will receive your SAPD officer badge.
    SAPD Cadets need to be active, patient and loyal, Otherwise they will be dismissed.

Why was the /frisk command removed?

Because it was abused by officer many times.
    It is a usefull command, But in the wrong hands its awfull.
    people were just randomly frisking everyone for weapons and drugs.

I hope i could be of help, feel free to ask more if you need to.

Good luck with your application
    Your patrol reports are outstanding.
    Former
    SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
    Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
    S.W.A.T.
    K9 Handler

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
    « Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 22:14:51 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 7thMay of 2012

Length: One and a halph hour.

Suspects Killed: 2 suspects were killed

Addictional activities Today, I participated in an organized patrol and in a organized response to a 207

Patrol Partner(s): Steve_Mcgarret and Celso_Smith

Civilians Stopped: 2 civilian was stopped

Description of your shift: This shift started on a very good way. As soon as I left the station with a squad car, there were two suspects shooting in front of a police station. I immeadiatly opened fire and downed one of the suspects. The other one fled in a Buffalo. I did then a long chase through various places like Rodeo, Willowfield, Pershing square. The chase ended when the suspect tried to repaint his car at a Pay n' Spray. I was able to stop him by pulling his car deeper in the garage. On that moment, I shot the vehicle along along with other SAPD officers, making it explode and therefore killing the suspect.

After I reported Code4 I saw another suspect running away in a Bullet. I started the chase at Pershing Square and later, the suspect exploded my car. He was able to get away later in a  State owned car. I was able to shoot his tires but the suspect was still able to flee the scene.

Later on, I was moving to GS9 when saw a fire starting at the parking lot in Pershing Square. I immediatly called the Fire Department and blocked the roads along with other officers. When a civilian entered the blocked road, I suspected him and another officer arrested him later.

After doing some patrol at Los Santos I got a call requesting backup at the PD garage. I proceeded and found over 20 officers. After we got some gear provided by those officers. The convoy of 10+ cars went to LV to assist on a 207. When we arrived we saw ourselves in front of several suspects. We chased a few around and we were able to get all of them. After this we transported all the suspects to the Mordor high security prison where they server their time.

Then, we received an invitation to an organized patrol on LV. When we arrived, we were assigned pairs for the job. Me and my partner were assigned at Tierra Robada, and we patrolled it for a short time. It was pretty calm. We just saw two civilians! It was calm. After it I ended my shift. 

Conclusion: This was a very long day with lots of action and chases.

• -- Notes --N/A
    • -- Questions -- What does [WS] stand for?
    • -- Plans for improvements --N/A

Signed,
    Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #10 on: May 07, 2012, 22:19:05 pm »
    • -- Questions -- What does [WS] stand for?

Hmm, it's the kind of question you should not display here it has nothing to do with the police work. However to answer your question, it means White Shadows. It's a clan of friends and roleplayers.

Offline Josh.

• Citizen
    • Listen to the heart and head
    « Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 13:13:50 pm »
                                                     The Police Department of the City of Las Venturas - Operation Report

The Police Department Of the city of Las Venturas Did a organized patrol today.
    We patrol around the LV, TR, BC.
    Had several calls for help we gave them backup.
    All units were good and worked Great

Team Leader(s)
    Officer Josh

Units attended
    SAPD Lieutenant Steven Jeffrey
    SAPD Sergeant Hank Blayer
    SAPD Senior Officer Cyril_Olaso
    SAPD Officer Celso_Smith
    SAPD Officer JessicaSforza

ARPD Officer Warren
    ARPD Officer Andy_lassner
    ARPD Officer John007
    ARPD Officer skytez
    ARPD Officer [BCSD]Ross_Dykes

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

Josh.

LVPD Officer

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
    « Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 17:26:24 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 8thMay of 2012

Length: Three and a halph hours.

Suspects Arrested: 1 suspect was arrested.
    Suspects Killed: 3 suspects were killed

Patrol Partner(s): Henning_Karlsen and [AAF]El_Dorado

Tickets Issued: 1 ticket was issued
    Civilians Stopped: 5 civilians were stopped

Description of your shift: When my day started, I picked up a squad car and started patrol. I got a call for a fire on Santa Marina Beach. I proceed Code 3. When I arrived I saw a suspect shooting a Tec-9. I jumped off the car, rolling on the ground. This is the best part, I Lag shot him 2 times and killed him about 4 seconds! After this incident, I continued to the fire and helped the FD by blocking the roads.

As I was going away, I saw a suspect of murder and chased him for a long time. After this long chase some other Units started to respond to my backup call. We pursued the suspect for a while and then he would actually surrender, and another officer arrested him. Right after this call, I got a lift request by another officer who had a suspect in custody. I picked up the suspect and arrested him for 180 seconds in the ls Jail.

When it was over, I continued patrol. I set up a speed track and then I speeding car passed by me. I tried to stop him, chasing him all the way to the FD. He got in, and started fireman patrol. And like it wasnt enough, he sprayed me with the fire extinguisher! I suspected him and chased him to Pershing Square. As he refused to stop, I shot his vehicle making it explode and therefore killing the suspect.

Thats were I met my first partner, Henning. We reported 10-08 and restarted patrol. We had time to stop lots of vehicles, among them a suspect of speeding while in drivers duty, a suspect of illegal parking and then a suspect of battery on a police officer. We chased him for a long time, all the way through Red County, Los Santos and Flint County. We were able to kill him when his car crashed not far away from Dillimore. That was when we saw another suspect running away, we chased him but he got away when we crashed into the water. From the water, we saw another officer, and when we saw a car, the 3 of us got back to the LSPD and got our separate ways.

After this, I did some other traffic stops, mostly for warnings, and this concluded my shift.

Conclusion: This day was great, even though that last suspect was able to escape.

• -- Notes --N/A
    • -- Questions --N/A

Signed,
    Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
    « Reply #13 on: May 08, 2012, 23:24:25 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 8thMay of 2012

Length: About 3 hours.

Suspects Killed: 3 suspects were killed

Patrol Partner(s): None

Addittional Activities: I attended a pursuit training lead by Roske. and Don_Cipone

Tickets Issued: 1 tickets was issued
    Civilians Stopped: 2 civilians were stopped

Description of your shift: This afternoon's shift, started with some patrol arounf the Los Santos Metropolitan Area. I looked for suspicious activities, speeding, reckless driving and DUI. When I saw a suspect doing this, I immediatly stopped him and asked for a license and registration. They were both valid, and after issuing him a ticket for speeding of 200dollars. After I let him go, I proceeded patrol around Vinewood, thats when a suspect overtook me at a high speed. I warned him various times and after a short pursuit, the suspect dove into the water and swam away from me.

When I continued the patrol, I saw a traffic stop in progress. There, I stopped the car, and waited for the drivers reaction to the traffic stop. He was issued a ticket, and he ran away. We chased for like 25 meters, when he stopped the car and /q abused, leaving the officers with an unowned vehicle. After we called a towtruck, we both resumed our patrols.

Later, I got a call for a pursuit training. I attended because I need more expirience to get accepted faster in this application! We arranjed some units and cars, and the training took place in the East Beach Highway. We did all sorts of stuff. On the begging, we chased the organizing officers for a while. The first pursuit took about 5mins to end, and we were able to explode their car. After this, we chased them again while they were giving us tips. The pursuit was short and after it, they pointed our mistakes and we proceeded training. This time, officer Roske. taught us how to do a proper road block. We did our own and officer Roske. tried to ram it. He couldnt because we shot the car right before he could do it. After it the training was over.

After that we all proceeded to a C30 call as a group. There, the best happened. There were four suspects in a gang war. I shot 3 out of four. We chased another one for a while and took him in custody.

Conclusion: I learned a lot with the training and it was very fun.

• -- Notes --I loved the training we had in East Beach.
    • -- Questions --What type of officers can equip others? And do they have to have those things to equip them?
    • -- Plans for improvements --I should work on my driving just a little more.

Signed,
    Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 14:17:15 pm »
    • -- Questions --What type of officers can equip others? And do they have to have those things to equip them?

Lieutenants and above can. Also we may equip you from the Command truck or in the PD.

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
    « Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 19:15:24 pm »
    A Duty to Serve, An Honor to Protect

Los Santos Police Department
    Pursuit training

Operation Leader(s):
    Senior Officer Don Cipone
    Officer Roske.

LSPD Members:
    Officer Alex Marino
    Cadet Mark Stonebridge

Other Members:
    ARPD Officer Warren
    ARPD cobra15okc
    ARPD Officer [AAF]Mircea_Niko
    ARPD Officer Andy_Lassner
    ARPD Officer skytez
    ARPD Officer Processor
    ARPD Officer matheus_98
    ARPD Officer [BCSD]Ross_Dykes
    ARPD Officer Pippo.

Date:

Operation time (/time):
    19:15 - > 20:30 server time

Summary of operation:

Specific incidents:
    1.) First of all, while me and Officer Roske were speaking in the CB radio, we had the idea to organise something as nothing was really going on, excepting some minor situations...so we decided to organise a training this time, and as we had nobody to equip us for a possible shooting training or anything which implied usage of weapons, we decided to organise a pursuit training.We had a short discussion about the meeting point and also the actual location of the training.We chose to call everyone at Los Santos Police Department, in the garrage and we started advertising our training over the radio.Not long after, we already had above 5-6 officers attending so we could start our training.

2.) Once everyone arrived at Los Santos Police Department, we assigned each of them in a Police Department cruiser and we formed a proper line at the exit point of the garrage before rolling out.On our way to Eash Beach, the location of the training, we had few officers and civilians who tried to stop/annoy us but our officers did nothing more than ignored them and continued their way, as instructed.
    After a two minutes travel to East Beach, we finally arrived there.At that point, we ordered everyone to line their cars and we gave them a short brief about what they're gonna do and also informed them about the rules of the pursuits.

3.) The first round of of the two totally performed started well, with all the officers trying to block all the suspect's ways(my ways) and also trying to PIT me.Few of their tactics were good, even though not all of them were successful.After about ten minutes of pursuit in East Beach/East Los Santos area, they managed to take down my car with some nice PIT's or even few roadblocks.After this, we all headed to Dillimore Police Department to grab some new cars, as several of ours were already destroyed by the multiple crashes between them.

4.) Several minutes later we came back from Dillimore Police Department with our new cars, ready for the second round.This time I asked Officer Roske to lead them as I expected them to work more like a team...and it seems I had a right expectation as the second round was, I can say, definitely better than the first one: they looked more like a team now, they even listened to several of our advices given after the end of the first round and tried doing more roadblocks and so on.This time they needed only around 5-7 minutes to stop my car in a successful way and then box me in so I had no chance at all to escape.

5.) In the end of this operation, me and Officer Roske gave them a final brief about their performance and showed them how to set up a perfect roadblock.They all seemed very happy after taking this training and this, obviously, makes us think about organising this kind of trainings aswell more often.After we reported that our training was over and the Los Santos Police Department was back in service we were told that there was a heavy code thirty around Glen Park.We ordered everyone to load up in the Police Department cruiser and we responded to the code thirty situation with code three.
    Once arrived on scene, we found several ARPD units who already engaged the suspects which were almost dying already.As they were trying to escape towards East Los Santos area, we stopped them and nreutralized several of those remaining, so the heavy code thirty situation was now code four.

Conclusion of operation:
    The most important thing is that after this training all of the attenting officers managed to improve their pursuit, driving, team working and also shooting skills.They were very disciplined during the entire training and, at the end we also responded to a heavy code thirty situation, helping the officers who were already on scene a lot into transforming everything into a code four with all the suspects neutralized.

Dash-Cam / L.S.P.D. Snapshots (Screenshots/Photographs):

Notes/other:

1.) Good luck with your application!
    2.) N/A.

Signed,

Senior Officer Don Cipone.

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
    « Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 20:49:31 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: thMay of 2012

Length: About 3 hours

Suspects Killed: 1 suspects was killed

Patrol Partner(s): Pippo, Don.Cipone, Alex_Marino, Aimzz, Wizzy, Spo.

Tickets Issued: 0 tickets were issued
    Civilians Stopped: 2 civilian was stopped

Description of your shift: Today´s shift started with, as always, with some patrol around Los Santos. I patrolled solo and stopped a vehicle to issue a warning ticket for speeding and reckless driving, but nothing too serious. Then, I patrolled a little more when I Got a call for an organized patrol. I responded after gathering some other officers, we started patrol. I was with officer Pippo, LSPD-1. We had a blast patrolling around Santa Marina Beach. In that time, we did a traffic stop for a reckless driver. By the way, I still think citizens dont respect the L.E.O's and the laws of the city, because when you ask them to do something, the sometimes deny it and even do the oposite. But anyways, after we did the patrol, we saw a suspect standing in the middle of the road. He immediatly surrended and we jailed him at the LSPD.

When the suspect was arrested, we got a call for a c30. We responded to glenn park and when we arrived, the call was already C4. After that we chased a suspect on the Los Santos Area. He ended up escaping and we reported it on the radio. After this, the organized patrol was over but we stood together. We chased another suspect around Dillimore and Jefferson. He ended up in Idllewood. He started shooting us and we counter stricked it. I ended up dead and he ended up in jail.

Conclusion: This day was great and I had lots of fun at the organized patrol.

• -- Notes --N/A
    • -- Questions --In a traffic stop if suspects leave their cars, can we suspect them for lack of cooperation?

Signed,
    Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 21:48:18 pm »
    • -- Questions --In a traffic stop if suspects leave their cars, can we suspect them for lack of cooperation?

Depends. If you for him to get out for a frisk, then do the frisk and don't suspect. If the suspect gets out from himself and after you asks him to reenter his car he does not comply, most likely expect to be shot at and suspect him for failing to comply.

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
    « Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 22:15:02 pm »

Depends. If you for him to get out for a frisk, then do the frisk and don't suspect. If the suspect gets out from himself and after you asks him to reenter his car he does not comply, most likely expect to be shot at and suspect him for failing to comply.

Right, but if the suspect says that he can ''exit my car anytime I want'' what should I do then?
    Signed,
    Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #19 on: May 09, 2012, 22:36:38 pm »

Right, but if the suspect says that he can ''exit my car anytime I want'' what should I do then?

Can you elaborate a bit more the situation ? I don't really get it with the fact you present.. is the suspect surrendered or so ?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal