| Date: 20-09-24  Time: 23:40 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 235
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: The state of the SAPD: Some words you all don't want to hear.  (Read 6773 times)

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
Re: The state of the SAPD: Some words you all don't want to hear.
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2012, 15:48:40 pm »

I don't know about other SAPD Command but Kenny and I were not informed/asked about the decision.
I've just come back from work and see all this.
Yesterday evening we wouldn't even think that something like that could happen the next day.

So yeah. I guess that's it about the "SAPD decision".
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline =AV=Craft

• [SA:MP] Civil Court Judge
  • Citizen
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2012, 15:50:39 pm »

I don't know about other SAPD Command but Kenny and I were not informed/asked about the decision.
I've just come back from work and see all this.
Yesterday evening we wouldn't even think that something like that could happen the next day.

So yeah. I guess that's it about the "SAPD decision".

I feel the shitstorm has just begun flameman

Offline Deluca

• [SA:MP] SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #140
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2012, 15:52:00 pm »
As I said, the circumstances are currently very .. very very uneasy. People are going rampage in this forum sections now, I suggest most of the registered users to have restricted access over the forum, except for the command staff.

Offline =AV=Craft

• [SA:MP] Civil Court Judge
  • Citizen
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2012, 15:56:12 pm »
As I said, the circumstances are currently very .. very very uneasy. People are going rampage in this forum sections now, I suggest most of the registered users to have restricted access over the forum, except for the command staff.

First the ability to be in SAPD now the PUBLC ARPD forum??

Offline XSniper

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2012, 15:59:49 pm »
I was promoted directly from civilian to DPD Captain in 2007, Aragorn did this without knowing my policing skills at all. I admit, I didn't even know what 10-4 was for a very long time. But I posessed the ability to organise my men, to effectively judge whether or not an applicant was worthy, and to ensure that my men were well disciplined. I was new to the job, but my work did not lead to a lock down.

It is literally, physically, virtually impossible for the SAPD to have gotten this way without any fault of the Command Staff, and for that, they should be subject to review also. No, not by Pancher, no, not by Paul, not even by Jaaskaa, but by Gandalf or Aragorn, those who actually have the community's core values at the heart of everything they do.

I'm not judging or anything but it just seems like you want your old rank back.

Offline Ronaldo

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Paul Collin
  • VC:MP: Paul Collin
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2012, 16:01:11 pm »
This is Command Staff fault and people who didnt do an think are paying for it but the biggest guality man here is jaaaska think abouth it when he come we was seeing 1 resignation + evry day i think that the hold SAPD command staff + jaaskaaa have to bee removed and to bee picked new one get Hank back
Resigned FBI Agent (VCMP)

Offline Cyril

• SA:MP Division Leader
  • Citizen
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2012, 16:06:46 pm »
We have a lot of comedians today.. :lol:

Offline Ronaldo

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Paul Collin
  • VC:MP: Paul Collin
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2012, 16:08:59 pm »
We have a lot of comedians today.. :lol:
Haha is soo funny but why only you are laughting ?
Resigned FBI Agent (VCMP)

Offline Cyril

• SA:MP Division Leader
  • Citizen
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2012, 16:14:30 pm »
They are working on making SAPD better, and you all come crying.. Can you just wait and let them the time to f**king achieve this ?
What is the reason to cry ? No one is fired yet as far as I know.

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2012, 16:16:35 pm »
I was promoted directly from civilian to DPD Captain in 2007, Aragorn did this without knowing my policing skills at all. I admit, I didn't even know what 10-4 was for a very long time. But I posessed the ability to organise my men, to effectively judge whether or not an applicant was worthy, and to ensure that my men were well disciplined. I was new to the job, but my work did not lead to a lock down.

It is literally, physically, virtually impossible for the SAPD to have gotten this way without any fault of the Command Staff, and for that, they should be subject to review also. No, not by Pancher, no, not by Paul, not even by Jaaskaa, but by Gandalf or Aragorn, those who actually have the community's core values at the heart of everything they do.

I'm not judging or anything but it just seems like you want your old rank back.

Even if I was offered chief position I would deny. I am dedicated and loyal to Corleone completely and I intend on staying with them the whole way.
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2012, 16:37:05 pm »
That's a hell of an idea. Hopefully they do not ignore this message.

respect ++++++
L.A.P.D
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp. These guys comin' out of prison - they're buff, been on drugs. You do what they teach you in the academy, you will die. Knucklehead wants to take your gun, so if it's you or some 300-pound naked guy on PCP, you take his ass down any way you can - you ride with me, you back your badge.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2012, 16:46:14 pm »
This is basically a rant on SAPD.

You just want us to become impressed by your great English writing skills, while you can fight. Fight not literally, but fight in-game and in the field. How can you change SAPD if you are dedicated to be a Corleone?????

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2012, 16:57:45 pm »
Giac I respect the fact of what you are doing here however I haven't been here in the Months where SAPD "Went to hell" but I gotta say I dont like some of it either but when I have a problem usually Ill hop on MSN or Send a Forum pm to some Command Members and you kno for something like this I understand going a little bigger but when you basically say the whole system is ineffective and this was coming when the Captains had nothing to do with the decision then that's kinda pushing it... mate we all respect where your coming from but rebuilding and Fixing the problem are 2 different things and we don't need to Rebuild Rome here we need to fix a few support systems and let the city stand alone and conquer.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Ronnel

• President
  • Administrator
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2012, 16:58:43 pm »
Everyone who disagreed with SAPD command in this topic is not going to get any other position as officer for a long time.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal