| Date: 21-09-24  Time: 15:56 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 212
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: The Mordor News: LSPD has suffered a terrorist attack!  (Read 4738 times)

Offline Louis Keyl

• [SA:MP] Main Judge [SA:MP] Scripter
  • Citizen
  • [R*]Louis
The Mordor News: LSPD has suffered a terrorist attack!
« on: June 27, 2012, 04:22:12 am »

-------------------The-------------------
Mordor   Times

Terrorist attack on Los Santos!
A bomb has exploded causing dozens of deaths and millions of argonath dollars in damages.

An explosion on the access booth
  On this evening, a terrorist attack has shocked the whole nation. A terrorist group known as the Llamas Group has placed a bomb and detonated it, killing around 20 police officers and causing millions of dollars in structure and vehicles damage.

It all started this evening, when the FBI Deputy Director received an anonymous call from what we assume is a terrorist cell with base in San Fierro. The FBI tried advising the San Andreas Police Department about such thing and proceed to investigate, once an officer confirmed the Bomb, the FBI Bomb Squad proceed to hit the LSPD and defuse the bomb. The FBI had found the bomb next to the gas pumps while the clock was running and ordered a complete evacuaton of the LSPD along with backup. This backup never arrived and the FBI had no other choice than to leave the bomb detonate, causing the whole issue.

"No one answered", says the Division Assistant Teddy Rosso, while he was part of the bomb squad deployed by the FBI. "We were alone after several attempts of calling for backup", says the Special Agent Raphael Kolta to the Mordor Times. It was indeed a massacre, according the history provided by the Federal Agents, only a little squad representing the SAPD Answered to the backup call.
 "If the AR-SAPD would have helped us, we would have avoided all of this, we called several times for backup on the radio, myself and all my partners did, yet only two ARPD officers answered." Says the Deputy Director Keyl.
 "We had no other choice than to let the bomb explode, we needed support to breach in and defuse the bomb, we're not robocop", says the Division Assistant Rosso.
 "When the fire started, there were more firemen than AR-SAPD Backup", says the Special Agent Fox.
 Apparently, the FBI would have acted and defused the C4, however apart from a few officers, no other units showed up to the scene.

A group of calcinated dead bodies

The C4 used to cause the incident.
The firemen successfully killed the fire remaining and all the bodies were removed from the position. The governor has already sent an indemnization to the families of the deceases and has already made a report of structure.

"We are deeply sorry for the death of our fellow officers. These officers have served for our security until the very last moment of their lives and they deserve an high amount of respect. Only if there would have been more helping officers, the thing would have not turned like this.", says the governor.

A calcinated lying down body.
  An official report from the City Hall office has already determined the loses: In structure, the whole garage had to be repainted, along with the fact that several columns collapsed, and part of the interior was damaged, the cost of reparations for this are 123 500 AR$. As for the vehicles, there were several unused 0km LSPD Cruisers, each with a cost of 90 000 AR$. This sums up to over 600 000 AR$. The equipment contained within the vehicles add up another 100 000 AR$ and the indemnizations made to the families around 400 000 AR$, the total expenses are approximately 1 100 000 AR$, all of this paid by the Governors Office of Los Santos.

It's indeed a shame, all of this could have been prevented but yet it wasn't. Many lives were taken and a lot of money was paid. The FBI has stated it's angryness at the Police Department due the lack of cooperation. Events like this happen once every while and it's incredible that we're not ready for this. Citizens are now scared, they think that the authorities aren't able to take care of things like this, they have stated their angryness at both the FBI and the SAPD.

"We are very angry at the actions performed by the Police Departments, we have asked several times for help and it was refused. Many put up ridiculous excuses not to answer to our help, many did not even respond to it, and look what happened, many decent officers are now dead, the state had to pay a millionary sum of money for such a ridiculous incident...." said the Deputy Director Keyl, of the FBI.

Greggor Swan, for The Mordor Times, periodist.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
Re: The Mordor News: LSPD has suffered a terrorist attack!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 04:25:54 am »
"Only a little squad representing the SAPD Answered to the backup call"
"When the fire started, there were more firemen than SAPD Backup"
"We are very angry at the actions performed by the Police Departments"
"The FBI has stated it's angryness at the Police Department due the lack of cooperation"

For your information, there are no SAPD members at this time due to the lock down.
Perhaps that answers your questions.

Good job though.

Offline Louis Keyl

• Citizen
  • [R*]Louis
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 04:31:35 am »
For your information, there are no SAPD members at this time due to the lock down.

Well i will direct this letter to the ARPD... oh right, i am part of the ARPD too. Althought i have mentioned SAPD, this 'notice' is directed to everyone else. This is just a headups to everyone else, for once I tried something different, tried to create an scenario of something that barely happens and the only people that assisted were two officers (yes, two) and my fellow FBI members. The fire men assisted when i started the fire. Cops drove past us when a criminal was near only to shoot him and keep pursuiting him.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 04:38:15 am »

Well i will direct this letter to the ARPD... oh right, i am part of the ARPD too. Althought i have mentioned SAPD, this 'notice' is directed to everyone. This is just a headups to everyone, for once I tried something different, tried to create an scenario of something that barely happens and the only people that assisted were two officers (yes, two) and my fellow FBI members. The fire men assisted when i started the fire. Cops drove past us when a criminal was near only to shoot him and keep pursuiting him.

Review these topics correctly.

http://www.argonathrpg.eu/forum/index.php?topic=86130.15
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=26909.0

It's much appreciated that FBI is also assisting us on the terrorist attacks. But due to circumstances, we want to be sure all our officers are trained. Together with the guidelines and procedures which are being discussed which was approved by Gandalf as you see.

We shall be back in service on 1/7/12

Offline Louis Keyl

• Citizen
  • [R*]Louis
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 04:45:21 am »

Well i will direct this letter to the ARPD... oh right, i am part of the ARPD too. Althought i have mentioned SAPD, this 'notice' is directed to everyone. This is just a headups to everyone, for once I tried something different, tried to create an scenario of something that barely happens and the only people that assisted were two officers (yes, two) and my fellow FBI members. The fire men assisted when i started the fire. Cops drove past us when a criminal was near only to shoot him and keep pursuiting him.

It's much appreciated that FBI is also assisting us on the terrorist attacks. But due to circumstances, we want to be sure all our officers are trained. Together with the guidelines and procedures which are being discussed which was approved by Gandalf as you see.

By everyone i meant everyone inside AND outside the SAPD, these forums are not browsed only by SAPD members.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 04:47:22 am »

By everyone i meant everyone inside AND outside the SAPD, these forums are not browsed only by SAPD members.

Correct.
In case you did not understand why SAPD did not respond under the lines you have written on SAPD.

Hope you understand now.. goodbye and see you on the date.

Offline Louis Keyl

• Citizen
  • [R*]Louis
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 04:51:34 am »
<quote rain>
Correct.
In case you did not understand why SAPD did not respond under the lines you have written on SAPD.

Hope you understand now.. goodbye and see you on the date.

Yeah infact there were no other SAPD units online. I could have written "No one answered and all the ARPD Officers on the zone ignored" but see it from the periodistic point of view, in that context everyone is a SAPD Member. I tried to keep it as a newspaper report so people got interested into it  :gandalf: As I said this is a headups that something should change, if this keeps happening eventually no one will ever do these roleplays ever again since they think chasing someone is more interesting than a bomb planted or something like that.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 04:53:30 am »
This looks tragic!  :omg:

As bad as it sounds, I wish I was there to experience the role play of the event!

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 04:58:13 am »
Good, talk to you in MSN about cooperation ideas which were presented by Jaaskaa.

Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
  • An old dinosaur
    • Skype - KyleSforza
  • Badge-ID: #SF5114
  • SA-MP: KyleSforza
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2012, 07:54:08 am »
This looks tragic!  :omg:

As bad as it sounds, I wish I was there to experience the role play of the event!

I was there, it was nothing special. In fact I was the one who caught the terrorist red handed and suspected him. I suggested some units should try to catch the terrorist and ask him for the bomb defuse codes. The answer I got ''We can't be sure, that he actually is the one planting the bombs, he might be making fake calls'' . I said I have pictures of him planting bombs everywhere, all over the pershing.
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4176/samp158p.png

But that was the time when I didn't get a response, as well as the time the role play limited. (Role playing one or two bombs inside LSPD are fine, but bombs all over Pershing, LSCH, Pershing pool, benches and plants, kinda hard eh?)

Not to mention I was the one who made everyone aware right before the bomb blast. (before fire mission began)

If anything, it was a failure by FBI, in both communications and actions, SAPD can't be blamed.

Also, logs might be worth a read.  :redface:
Code: [Select]
[05:55:10] [WS]Not_Teddy(29): Police Radio: FBI :: All units not at 211, report status. Make sure its valid enough., Over.
[05:55:17] [SACS]Robbs[MI](44) olaces bomb under bench
[05:55:23] [TCL]Kyle(41) runs.
[05:55:39] [SACS]Robbs[MI](44) places bomb in plant pot
[05:55:59] [SACS]Robbs[MI](44) places bomb under bench
[05:56:06] [SACS]Robbs[MI](44) was suspected by officer [TCL]Kyle(41) for Those are bombs, not plants, ''Bomb Planter'' Terrorist
[05:56:10] Screenshot Taken - sa-mp-158.png
[05:56:42] <[TCL]Kyle> (41)  /crime 44 :)
[05:56:57] <Hade_Soprano> (1) lol
[05:57:00] Crime of [SACS]Robbs[MI](44) [1]: suspected by officer [TCL]Kyle(41) for Those are bombs, not plants, ''Bomb Planter'' Terroris
[05:57:51] [WS]Not_Teddy(29): Police Radio: FBI :: All units not at 211, report status., Over.
[05:58:06] [WS]Not_Teddy(29): Police Radio: FBI :: I would prefer to not have to ask again., Over.
[05:58:14] [WS]Not_Teddy(29): FBI rank is Division Assistant
[05:58:14] Has normal duty rights when on duty
[05:58:38] [TCL]Kyle(41): Police Radio: ARPD :: Don't you guys think it'd be better to catch the suspect who planted all these bombs?, Ove
[05:58:46] [TCL]Kyle(41): Police Radio: And maybe have him defuse them?, Over.
[05:58:52] {1A46FF}[HQ]: {409FFF}All Units APB: Reporter: [SACS]Robbs[MI] check out and suspect if needed
[05:58:52] {1A46FF}[HQ]: {409FFF}Possible crime: I am placing bombs inside jefefrson motel, Explodes in T minus 10 mins
[05:58:52] {1A46FF}[HQ]: {409FFF}Suspect: Unknown
[05:58:58] Gregory_House(31): Police Radio: Sure we would do that if we actually knew who planted them..., Over.
[05:59:07] [TCL]Kyle(41): Police Radio: The guy is a suspect, Over.
[05:59:12] [TCL]Kyle(41): Police Radio: And hope you can check 911 calls, Over.
[05:59:23] [WS]Not_Teddy(29): Police Radio: He is only claiming to have planted them, his validity can not be confirmed, Over.
[05:59:30] [TCL]Kyle(41): Police Radio: LSPD is not the only place where bombs are, entire Pershing is equipped with bombs, Over.
[05:59:41] [TCL]Kyle(41): Police Radio: I got pictures of him planting those bombs, Over.
[05:59:46] Gregory_House(31): Police Radio: You would know that is false if you actually entered the garage and see the bombs..., Over.
[05:59:47] [TCL]Kyle(41): Police Radio: */crime 44*, Over.
[05:59:52] [SACS]Maskkane(56): Police Radio: PD to FBI, Over.
[06:00:03] [WS]Not_Teddy(29): Police Radio: FBI :: go ahead, Over.
[06:00:16] [SACS]Maskkane(56): Police Radio: mr. teddy apperently we got bombs planted pershing square.w, Over.
[06:00:37] [TCL]Kyle(41): Police Radio: Indeed, we have bombs at LSCH, Pershing pool, benchs and flower pots, Over.
[06:01:03] {1A46FF}[HQ]: {409FFF}All Units APB: Reporter: [SACS]Robbs[MI] check out and suspect if needed
[06:01:03] {1A46FF}[HQ]: {409FFF}Possible crime: jefferson Motel should blow up nicely... 5 minutes
[06:01:03] {1A46FF}[HQ]: {409FFF}Suspect: Unknown
[06:01:10] You can see flames and smell gas. You may want to clear the area and call the fire department!
[06:01:14] <[TCL]Kyle> (41) f**k
[06:01:15] <[TCL]Kyle> (41) FBI RUN
[06:01:17] <[TCL]Kyle> (41) !!
[06:01:20] <[TCL]Kyle> (41) RUN
[06:01:25] Rainbow_Dash(49): Emergency Radio: THE BOMB WENT OFF, Over.
[06:01:26] [WS]Not_Teddy(29): Police Radio: FBI :: Uniforms, please expand lock out radius, Over.
[06:01:26] <[TCL]Kyle> (41) There's fire starting at LSPD
[06:01:27] <Mac_Oflagan> (30) Run payne , RUN !
[06:01:29] Rainbow_Dash(49): Emergency Radio: LSPD IS ON FIRE, Over.
[06:01:29] Kevin_Alterlis(24): Emergency Radio: bomb/, Over.
[06:01:33] Gregory_House(31): Police Radio: Good work SAPD, thanks for helping us, the bomb at LSPD has detonated, Over.

Everyone has secrets — the ones we keep...and the ones that are kept from us.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2012, 11:13:48 am »
 Aww,  I wish I was there.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2012, 23:53:05 pm »
As I said this is a headups that something should change...
I'm judging by some of the quotes and images that response from them was decent, but how was the situation regarding SAFD's fire response to the situation? I was not there to monitor it, nor have I been notified about it until witnessing this topic, and I want to be sure that our FD personnel have taken sufficient actions to prevent further building deterioration and loss of life following the explosion.

Also, has the FBI released an official public statement regarding this yet outside of the news?

If the FBI needs arson investigation done, please let me know Deputy Director. I will have a team at your disposal, if needed.

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 06:58:50 am »
Ah there is the body of Mike Aly, lost it  :razz:
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Nim

• Citizen
  • And Justice For All
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2012, 14:52:51 pm »
And god bless Argonath!
Good work!  :v:

(Seems like really huge RP event, with I was there *_*)
Nim 'Halo' Henderson
San Andreas Police Department Officer

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
- Albert Einstein

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal