| Date: 29-09-24  Time: 15:34 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 318
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: More Ammo!  (Read 6265 times)

Offline Alsatian

• Citizen
  • SATC Commissioner [WS]Alsatian
More Ammo!
« on: January 31, 2008, 16:05:55 pm »
ok the maximum number of /duty you can do is 2, but you only get 200 bullets, so please add more bullets, and maybe instead of tec9, MP5? i know that luca was talking about this, just but wasnt sure  :redface:
Jonathan Matthews
> x1 > x1

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
Re: More Ammo!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 16:21:54 pm »
True brib... when i come online, it's for more than 1h... but 200bullets in 1h is less... (spikes, heli's, ...)

so yes, pls more ammo. Before JCstots warned me i did also about 3-5times, so i have anough, but now i dont do anymore...

Greetz
- Sn Off Tov.  :cop:

Offline Alsatian

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 17:15:18 pm »
True brib... when i come online, it's for more than 1h... but 200bullets in 1h is less... (spikes, heli's, ...)

so yes, pls more ammo. Before JCstots warned me i did also about 3-5times, so i have anough, but now i dont do anymore...

Greetz
- Sn Off Tov.  :cop:
thanks tov  ;) maybe 500 bullets = /duty x2 = 1000 bullets witch equals plenty of enough  :) cause atm we run out of ammo chasing a armed suspect  :(
Jonathan Matthews
> x1 > x1

Offline TrojanTM

• Citizen
  • Tiffany_Spreadum
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 17:23:51 pm »
Micro SMG and Tech9s should be removed completely... N00B's tools, there is no skill needed for them. I agree with needing more ammo and better weapons.

Offline [R*]Brains

• Citizen
  • [R*]Brains
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 17:57:16 pm »
Yes It would be nice to scripters insert MP5 and M4 for cops  :gandalf:.There are no need anymore for Micro SMG and tec9

Offline Ryder.

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 19:19:51 pm »
Yes It would be nice to scripters insert MP5 and M4 for cops  :gandalf:.There are no need anymore for Micro SMG and tec9

M4? Correct me if Wrong, But isnt that a Very heavy weapon for a cop? I think only S.W.A.T. Or maybe FBI can carry this kind of weapon...

Now that you mentioned "Scripter":

Code: [Select]
SetPlayerSkin(playerid, 280);
GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 29, 500); // MP5 With 500 Ammo

;)

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 19:29:00 pm »
Lmao,M4 for cops :D thats not so good ... SWAT team should have MP5 and about officers...idk,never seen a offier with MP5 IRL :rofl: its not a bad idea though ...

Offline Alsatian

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 19:55:23 pm »
well, i would like to see cops equipped with MP5's, but m4's brains lol, think thats a S.W.A.T gun :P
Jonathan Matthews
> x1 > x1

Offline [R*]Brains

• Citizen
  • [R*]Brains
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 20:08:53 pm »
Ok then only MP5 and Ammo :P

Offline Carhartt#

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 23:36:14 pm »
Why more ammo ? I mean criminals don't have more than a bat and you guys are demanding 1000 bullets and M4's thats weird. Cops didn't need that big ammount of bullets in the old 0.2.1 scripts. So how comes ? You handle every situation with a deagle, good cops can ...

Offline Kitsune

• Citizen
  • For Honour and Justice
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 06:42:35 am »
I think Officers should get MP5 and SWAT should get M4 seeing how SWAT is meant to be much more heavily armed then regular Police as they are needed for more intense situations and emergencies. At the moment the only difference is the skin. Seeing how MP5 magazines have 30 bullets, the ammo from duty should then be a multiple of 30 (example, 30 in the gun plus 120 spare) but M4 magazines have 50 bullets so the ammo from duty should then be a multiple of 50 (example, 50 in the gun plus 200 spare). The examples in brackets give a fully loaded gun plus 4 magazines spare.

Having these weapons will also reduce the amount of ammunition you need due to lower firing rate which is compensated for longer range and higher damage (although you can't run with them like you can during Micro-UZI spray).

I'm just putting this out there, maybe tear gas for SWAT?

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 08:32:40 am »
I dont know about you guys,but the ammo of ze Deagle and Tecs is pretty enough for me.When i use Tecs,i only use them for popping the suspects tires and the other must be done by the driver (poping the tires are usually about 15 shots).Deagle has 200 ammo when u go on duty twice ...
                      -Officer TheLegend :cop:

Offline Emilio

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 12:25:14 pm »
You only need 3 bullets to take down a suspect and about Uzi so i think it's unfair against suspect because it need no aiming skills so It should be removed and 100 Bullet is enough to take down few suspects then you can go back and re-arm (you won't need more than 100 bullet to take down few suspects ? ) , and about M4 so SWAT teams only should have this and the MP5 for FBI and Cadets Get Uzi (Lower Ranks\Skills Better weapons) and Officer Ranks+ get only Deagle .

Offline Brian_McDuff

• Citizen
  • Senior Officer Brian_McDuff
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 14:17:44 pm »
Take the Deagle away from the cadets! Let they only have Nite stick! Im sick of them shooting innocent ppl and shooitng without asking surrender -.-, im tired of them
- To Serve and Protect, not kill and suspect.

Offline Kitsune

• Citizen
  • For Honour and Justice
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 15:43:31 pm »
You only need 3 bullets to take down a suspect and about Uzi so i think it's unfair against suspect because it need no aiming skills so It should be removed and 100 Bullet is enough to take down few suspects then you can go back and re-arm (you won't need more than 100 bullet to take down few suspects ? ) , and about M4 so SWAT teams only should have this and the MP5 for FBI and Cadets Get Uzi (Lower Ranks\Skills Better weapons) and Officer Ranks+ get only Deagle .
Cadets get Uzi and Officer get only Deagle? I cannot stress how wrong this weapon assortment is.

Offline Emilio

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008, 16:36:03 pm »
well Officers = Higher Ranks& More Skills (So only deagle and you can take a cadet as partner) , Cadet = Lower Rank (better weapons Because they suppose to have less skills than officer ) , got my point ?

Offline Brian_McDuff

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008, 17:28:32 pm »
GIVE CADETS UZI????? are u mad? or somethings wrong with u...  :trust: Im saying the same, REMOVE the guns from the cadets, give them only nite sticks. They are shooting innocents and abusing the gun. One other option will be REMOVE all the cadets, EVERY cop has to be in ARPD.. And those who are not able to be in ARPD should NOT be a cop. That would be more RP and u would notice that all ZOMG!11 ABUSEED! will dissapear. ReMoVe ThE cAdEtS :=) Or the when the cadets do /su the officer has to accept it :D i dunno if thats possible but it would be a great idea.

-Brian_McDuff :cop:

Offline Alsatian

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008, 18:44:50 pm »
GIVE CADETS UZI????? are u mad? or somethings wrong with u...  :trust: Im saying the same, REMOVE the guns from the cadets, give them only nite sticks. They are shooting innocents and abusing the gun. One other option will be REMOVE all the cadets, EVERY cop has to be in ARPD.. And those who are not able to be in ARPD should NOT be a cop. That would be more RP and u would notice that all ZOMG!11 ABUSEED! will dissapear. ReMoVe ThE cAdEtS :=) Or the when the cadets do /su the officer has to accept it :D i dunno if thats possible but it would be a great idea.

-Brian_McDuff :cop:
would it really be a good idea, say like there was 14 cadets online, NO officers, the cadets cant /su and criminals are getting away with everything, killing, selling weed, an if a cop takes him out, the get warned, i dont think this is a good idea, maybe remove all micro SMG'S, but add a little more ammo to deagle, maybe 1 x /duty = 200 bullets, max 2 = 400 bullets?  :redface:
Jonathan Matthews
> x1 > x1

Offline Emilio

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2008, 20:26:54 pm »
no it's not like this , only ARPD cadets that have Uzi

Offline Brian_McDuff

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2008, 23:06:04 pm »
Man, Cant u see all the cadets infront of ur eyes spraying with uziz? well, that thing that officer have to accept /su was maby not a good idea.. but how about to remove all cadets? Remove the freecop!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal