| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 00:22 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 319
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [ACSD]PEPPER  (Read 6913 times)

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
Re: SAPD: [SASD]Dr_Pepper27
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 00:46:21 am »
Did a 12kilo drug bust today, went well, court case follwing.

Well that makes about 22kilos turned into the LSPD within 1 week.
L.A.P.D
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp. These guys comin' out of prison - they're buff, been on drugs. You do what they teach you in the academy, you will die. Knucklehead wants to take your gun, so if it's you or some 300-pound naked guy on PCP, you take his ass down any way you can - you ride with me, you back your badge.

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2010, 23:56:03 pm »
If I had the choice in this, I would record all your busts & your work, to be A.R.P.D officer standards, of course you were in A.R.P.D before, and if you come through, you will be one of our best additions.

Sergeant Fawkes.

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2010, 10:16:21 am »
I've seen you around a lot and you are a fantastic officer and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you. :)
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2010, 05:12:18 am »
Thanks^^

I tried challenging Ben to see if he could keep up with me/chase him, I kept up with him for 5 seconds(?) and got DM'ed when It was my turn to run.
L.A.P.D
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp. These guys comin' out of prison - they're buff, been on drugs. You do what they teach you in the academy, you will die. Knucklehead wants to take your gun, so if it's you or some 300-pound naked guy on PCP, you take his ass down any way you can - you ride with me, you back your badge.

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2010, 07:54:48 am »
Ben Samiir or Hells? xD
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline [ACSD]Sam_N

• Citizen
  • Youngest Cop in SAPD.
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2010, 08:27:27 am »
Really good cop hope he gets officer :P
Signed-
ACSD - Deputy
ARPD - Officer

[ACSD]Sam_N

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2010, 02:39:59 am »
comp. taken away, dunno when i'll get it back.
L.A.P.D

Offline Lennie_Briscoe

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2010, 03:43:40 am »
Applicant is a great freeofficer I wish him the best of luck in his future. I recommend him for Cadet status.\\

Signed,

Agent Lennie Briscoe FBI

"Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier" General Colin Luther Powell United States Army Ret.

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2010, 04:03:18 am »
Applicant is a great freeofficer I wish him the best of luck in his future. I recommend him for Cadet status.\\

Signed,

Agent Lennie Briscoe FBI
WHEN I'M IN DETROIT I RUN RED LIGHTS
L.A.P.D

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 09:22:30 am »
I also feel I can greatly help the UC system.
You do realise joining SAPD and becoming officer, you don't have a high chance of getting UC, and we will not accept such reasons to be accepted...You should be here to not go UC and run away from civilians, SAPD is all about public relations...not hiding ourselves..
That is the only problem I can see atm - either explain to me what you meant or take it out..
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2010, 13:54:04 pm »
I also feel I can greatly help the UC system.
You do realise joining SAPD and becoming officer, you don't have a high chance of getting UC, and we will not accept such reasons to be accepted...You should be here to not go UC and run away from civilians, SAPD is all about public relations...not hiding ourselves..
That is the only problem I can see atm - either explain to me what you meant or take it out..
Yeah, I've worked UC several times as freecop, in which over time if I can obtain UC rights, then I could help the UC system. I know they aren't handed out like " o u want uc, ok here u go!!11!" You have to work your ass off and prove yourself worthy and not just by becoming officer. Also, when on the UC job, i tend to do it maybe for an hour and resume patrol. I will be taking this out to avoid future problems along with a better understandment of what the SAPD is.

Name change: Pepito_Garcia.
L.A.P.D

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
Re: SAPD: Pepito_Garcia
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 01:11:11 am »
Comp. taken away till Tuesday.

Edit, back.

Still highly interested
Edit x2: Schools ALMOST out! :D :D 2 or so weeks.
L.A.P.D

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2010, 04:48:31 am »
Bump to show interest.  :v:
L.A.P.D

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2010, 12:24:21 pm »
This is an interest test. If you are still interested in the force, reply here within 4 days. Failing to reply will result in your Application being rejected.

Signed,
DPD Captain
Giac Junior
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2010, 14:24:32 pm »
This is an interest test. If you are still interested in the force, reply here within 4 days. Failing to reply will result in your Application being rejected.

Signed,
DPD Captain
Giac Junior
Phew, lucky I saw this before I leave.

Upcoming absence;

Wont be online from Friday-Tuesday

Friday: Graduating from 8th grade  :D
Saturday: Leaving for a fishing trip in Hayward Wisconsin
Sunday: Still in Wisconsin
Monday: Still in Wisconsin  :D
Tuesday: coming home from Wisconsin :neutral:

Then Summer!

Cya in a couple days!
L.A.P.D

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2010, 19:47:52 pm »
Back, btw.

58th closed, back to my cop character.

Kyle Jones is back on the street.
L.A.P.D

Offline Erickk

• Citizen
  • Erickk_Murray
Re: SAPD: Kyle_Jones
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2010, 23:18:31 pm »
YAY HE CLOSE ENOUGH TO ACCPETED......Good Luck Pepper hope you make it to Cadet>>Officer>>Senior officer etc..
All i wanted to say is he is a good RPer and good cop
Recommended 25%>> 50%>> 75%>> 100%>> 101%>>Officer
Dubstep + Cars = Whooa cool

Dave

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2010, 00:15:30 am »
Recommended.

Signed,

VCPD Captain/LSPD Officer David Ward

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2010, 00:41:00 am »
YAY HE CLOSE ENOUGH TO ACCPETED......Good Luck Pepper hope you make it to Cadet>>Officer>>Senior officer etc..
All i wanted to say is he is a good RPer and good cop
Recommended 25%>> 50%>> 75%>> 100%>> 101%>>Officer
Recommended.

Signed,

VCPD Captain/LSPD Officer David Ward
Thanks guys, means a lot.  :)
L.A.P.D

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2010, 10:38:55 am »

Signed,
DPD Captain
Giac Junior

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal