| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 18:42 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 408
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Temp. Vanessa_Kingston instead of =AV=Vanessa  (Read 6013 times)

Offline Vanessa

• Citizen
SAPD: Temp. Vanessa_Kingston instead of =AV=Vanessa
« on: May 03, 2010, 09:07:55 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):
Vanessa_Kingz    =AV=Vanessa

Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age:
Real-life: 16
Ingame: 21

How long have you played on Argonath RPG:
4-5 months

How long have you played as a cop:
Almost all the time. I almost can't remember when I was offduty.

Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:
Yes, since I played seven days.

Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:
Yes, I'm also Los Santos Driving School Full Teacher.

Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?
Yes.

Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed):
Yes.

Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):
No.

If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?
-

Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):
No.

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):

That's a long story, I'll just begin at the begin:
First I was in LS and did normal things as chasing suspects, traffic stops and routine checks.
I won a lotto, and moved to Tierra Robada/Bone Country. There the big story began. I patrolled whole days in Tierra and Bone and met up with the local people there. The people there were really nice to me. I decided to stay there. I bought a house at the water on walk distance from El Quebrados. I came every day at the Sheriff department in El Quebrados, and I liked the place. Since then I met up every day with the local people in Bone Country and Tierra Robada, and I decided for myself that I would do every thing to become Sheriff of El Quebrados. I spoke with the local people about my plan, and they would support me. A day I saw a advertise about a training in Dillimore. I went to Dillimore to do the training and there I met Bert Karlsson. I did the training very well, and passed it. After the training I spoke with him. I told him about my plans and he said he would support me in it. I was really happy that there were many people who would support me in my plans. A while after this meeting, I met Chief Pancher at Los Santos PD. We patrolled together and we did that a few times more. I also told him about my plans, and he said that when there are facatures to become Sheriff of El Quebrados the chance is there that I can become it. That made me really happy because that was great to hear.

Report:

Saturday 18th.
Bayside Weedfield.
2.10 PM - 3.00 PM

I heard something about a drugsdealer at Bayside Weedfield, I drove with my cillivian car to El Quebrados Sheriff Department, went onduty and took a PD rancher.
I drove to Bayside, and saw a man at the weed grow place. I stopped and arrested him.
After an investigation and frisk I found 95 grams of heroin and 50 grams of weed.
the drugs are gaven to TeaM_GiacJr.

Sunday 19th.
Rusty ville, Tierra Robada/Bone Country.
4.50 PM - 5.30 PM

I drove onduty with a El Quebrados PD rancher to Rusty ville to meet up with the local people.
There was nobody in the town, but in a moment I saw a car driving on the mountain near to the town.
I drove to the side of the mountain and I saw the car stopping and a man stepped out. I drove to him. When I was at the man, I saw he had a Sheriff star on his blouse. I talked with him, and we decided to Co-operate with eachother. he told me that the town members where in the desert, he brought me to them, and I spoke with some members of the town. Nice guys and they would support me in my plan to try to become Sheriff of El Quebrados.
I decided with them to come every day to Rusty ville to meet them, and ask how it's going in the town. This is good to make relations with them and try to become friends with them. That will have effect on how lawfull they will be in the future.

Monday 3th.
San Fierro - Los Santos
8.14 AM - 10.01 AM

It was in the morning, and I was driving to my work.
When I was almost there I recived a phone call from Sergeant Gecko.
He told me there was a Code 30 in Ganton, Los Santos.
I placed the siren on my car roof and speeded to the San Fierro Police Department.
When I was there, Sergeant Gecko was already waiting for me.
I hopped into his car, and we speeded to Ganton, Los Santos.
When we arrived there, we saw it was one big chaos.
A-lot of cops were already there, and every second were gunshots hearable.
We jumped out of our car, and took cover behind it. I looked around and in a moment I saw the solution!
I told Sergeant Gecko, "I run around that place, and bust them from behind!", Sergeant Gecko thought it was a risk idea, but he gave me the chance to do it carefully.
I reloaded my weapon and checked if everything was fine. Then I ran to the left and ran to a house. I saw a nigger on the roof, and told him to surrender, he turned his back and attempted to aim his weapon on me, But I was first, I shot a bullet in his arm.
I thought he would understand I had more power on that moment, but he didn't think about it, and used all his last power to attempt the aim again, I shot him through his hearth. I was in a shock for a moment, but then I climbed up the roof. I made a sign to Sergeant Gecko, so he could sturm in with his man. On the same time as he sturmed I jumped of the roof. I took cover behind a car from the criminals, and aimed from the hood. I saw a man with an AK-47 aiming on Sergeant Gecko and I thought "this is not going to end good." I lay'd my finger on the trigger and shouted him to stop! He didn't hear me ofcourse because there were to many gunshots. I pulled the trigger, and the bullet reaches his head. While he fell down his AK-47 shot some bullets in the air. I was in a shock about all the things what happened. After this Ganton was clear. Sergeant Gecko came to me, and said "Let's go to". We went back to the San Fierro Police Department and we made a report about what happened.

Monday 3th.
Los Santos - Marina and Idlewood
3 PM - 3.35 PM

I was patrolling trough Los Santos and I was hungry. I drove to the local Burgershot and parked my car. I stepped out of my PD car and went inside the burgershot. I reported into the Police radio that I was about to take a break and walked up to the friendly man at the desk. I ordered a Sprunk and two fries. After a small three minutes my drink and food was ready and I took it away on a plate. I walked to the last table in the left corner. I sitted down and started eating. While I was eating I grabbed my PDA from my pocket. I went to the newspage and read some news, after I went to the "Police tips" forum. I fast looked trew some pages and my eye fell on a special word. I saw the next sentence:
"Drugsdealer seen around Idlewood motel".
So I closed my PDA and layd some money on the table, I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the Burgershot. I ran back to my car and stepped in. I reported into the Police radio about what I founded. I told them to standby and I would check out the case. I drove to the motel and saw a man with a blunt in his mouth. I already thought this would be the man, but an citizen came to me and pointed at that man, he whispered to me "That's the man".
I told him oke thanks and said to him he must leave now because it could be dangerous. I walked up to the drugsdealer and said him to put his hands in the air carefully and slowly. He refuses and attempted to run away. But he failed because I saw it happen, i made a jump to the ground and tackled him with my left leg. He fell down at the ground and I jumped on his back. He attempted to run away again and it successed. The only thing I could do was grabbing his bagpack. I grabbed his bagpack and I successed to take it. He thought three seconds to fight back to get his bagpack back or run away and get out of the hands of the cops.He decided to do the last and he ran away. I standed up from the ground and started a chasing after him. He used to be a good Free-Runner and it it took him any long to lose me. The only thing I got was his bagpack, that was what I thought. But when I opened it I saw there was inside a bag with weed, and a name-plate with the name Crazy Dzimny on it. When I arrived at the PD I made the conclusion that the bag a weight of 123 grams contained.

=AV=Vanessa
SAPD Applicant

Offline Julian_Garver

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • Special Investigations Bureau Deputy Director
    • Skype - Julian.garver
  • Badge-ID: SF1888
  • SA-MP: Julian_Garver
  • V:MP: Julian_Garver
  • Discord: ArtimusLaru#5106
Re: SAPD: =AV=Vanessa
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 10:46:56 am »
I have seen this applicant in action,she acts VERY professional every time I see her. I recommend[/color] her.
Signed from the desk of:

Holder of:
Police Star
Police Life Saving Medal
Community Policing Medal x2
Community Service Medal x1
Meritourius Service Medal x2
Medal of Conduct and Performance x1
Distinguished Service Metal x1
1 Year of Service Ribbon x1
Command Ribbon x1

serving with SFPD since 03/23/2010-06-23-2012

Offline Dex507

• Citizen
  • Argonaths Samuel Jackson
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 10:52:24 am »
I also recommend her, she's a great RPer, and one that sticks to her role.
Good luck, Vanessa!

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 14:54:30 pm »
Good luck.

Offline Vanessa

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 16:25:01 pm »
Thank you guys :-)
sarah?
=AV=Vanessa
SAPD Applicant

Offline Giovanni_Blake

• Citizen
  • Retaliation is a must.
  • SA-MP: SmugglesJr
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 16:26:23 pm »
Good luck :) Seen you on duty, Great RP'er hope you make it :) Your recommended for Officer :)
Ex- SAPD Senior Officer
Ex- SAPD UC Handler
Ex- VCPD Captain

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 16:26:41 pm »
I have seen patrolled with this applicants before opening of academy, she has so much potential that she could easily become an officer, I look forward to train her.

Signed,
Sergeant Fawkes.

Offline Bert

• Ex D.P.D. Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • A.K.A. BKP
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 18:17:50 pm »
Supported by me  :)
BKP

Offline Giovanni_Blake

• Citizen
  • Retaliation is a must.
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 18:18:43 pm »
:P
Ex- SAPD Senior Officer
Ex- SAPD UC Handler
Ex- VCPD Captain

Offline Vanessa

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 19:03:46 pm »
Good luck :) Seen you on duty, Great RP'er hope you make it :) Your recommended for Officer :)

Thank you very much ;-)

I have seen patrolled with this applicants before opening of academy, she has so much potential that she could easily become an officer, I look forward to train her.

Signed,
Sergeant Fawkes.

I'm either looking forwards to get trained by you :D
I cant wait to become Cadet or Officer :D:D
Supported by me  :)
Thanks
=AV=Vanessa
SAPD Applicant

Offline Giovanni_Blake

• Citizen
  • Retaliation is a must.
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 19:15:34 pm »
Welcome :)
Ex- SAPD Senior Officer
Ex- SAPD UC Handler
Ex- VCPD Captain

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 20:56:20 pm »
Great application and reports if you are doing your job also so professional then you will be an officer in no time.

Offline Niko

• Citizen
  • "Just how big were those two beers?"
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 21:00:54 pm »
Good luck Vanessa, Recommended ofc !!

Offline Vanessa

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 21:29:46 pm »
Great application and reports if you are doing your job also so professional then you will be an officer in no time.

I have a-lot more reports, but I lost them somehow on my Pc.
I had reports till the day of today :P
But I'll make new reports tonight, I made threw alot today :P

Thanks for all the nice reply's I really appriciate it ;)
=AV=Vanessa
SAPD Applicant

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 22:21:41 pm »
Please use the correct application format.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Vanessa

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2010, 09:41:43 am »
Updated, Vince.
=AV=Vanessa
SAPD Applicant

Offline Vanessa

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 10:04:10 am »
Report:

Monday 3th.
San Fierro - Los Santos
8.14 AM - 10.01 AM

It was in the morning, and I was driving to my work.
When I was almost there I recived a phone call from Sergeant Gecko.
He told me there was a Code 30 in Ganton, Los Santos.
I placed the siren on my car roof and speeded to the San Fierro Police Department.
When I was there, Sergeant Gecko was already waiting for me.
I hopped into his car, and we speeded to Ganton, Los Santos.
When we arrived there, we saw it was one big chaos.
A-lot of cops were already there, and every second were gunshots hearable.
We jumped out of our car, and took cover behind it. I looked around and in a moment I saw the solution!
I told Sergeant Gecko, "I run around that place, and bust them from behind!", Sergeant Gecko thought it was a risk idea, but he gave me the chance to do it carefully.
I reloaded my weapon and checked if everything was fine. Then I ran to the left and ran to a house. I saw a nigger on the roof, and told him to surrender, he turned his back and attempted to aim his weapon on me, But I was first, I shot a bullet in his arm.
I thought he would understand I had more power on that moment, but he didn't think about it, and used all his last power to attempt the aim again, I shot him through his hearth. I was in a shock for a moment, but then I climbed up the roof. I made a sign to Sergeant Gecko, so he could sturm in with his man. On the same time as he sturmed I jumped of the roof. I took cover behind a car from the criminals, and aimed from the hood. I saw a man with an AK-47 aiming on Sergeant Gecko and I thought "this is not going to end good." I lay'd my finger on the trigger and shouted him to stop! He didn't hear me ofcourse because there were to many gunshots. I pulled the trigger, and the bullet reaches his head. While he fell down his AK-47 shot some bullets in the air. I was in a shock about all the things what happened. After this Ganton was clear. Sergeant Gecko came to me, and said "Let's go to". We went back to the San Fierro Police Department and we made a report about what happened.

Updated
=AV=Vanessa
SAPD Applicant

Offline Hidduh

• Citizen
    • Skype - HidArgonath
  • Badge-ID: #E-003
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2010, 14:03:55 pm »
Very nice job Vanessa, I have a feeling that you'll get accepted soon. ;)

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2010, 15:14:56 pm »
Dude i think only SAPD memebers can say recommended =)

And good luck Vanessa.

Offline Vanessa

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2010, 16:49:10 pm »
Very nice job Vanessa, I have a feeling that you'll get accepted soon. ;)

Thanks. :D
That would be really nice.

Btw, I'll make a new report today, busted around 120 grams of weed.
=AV=Vanessa
SAPD Applicant

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal