| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 06:21 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 392
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Andrew_Jacks0n  (Read 49683 times)

Offline Jack

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Andrew_Jacks0n
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2010, 21:20:39 pm »
Daily Report :

SU killed : 3 or more
SU jailed : 3
Given tickets : about 2

Srsly, Guys i can't remamber -.-

EDIT :

Su killed : 5
SU Jailed :

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2010, 21:21:10 pm »
Today i patroled with Andrew,good cop he know how to handle his job.
Well knowledge in laws and procedures....  :cop:

Thanks man ^^

Offline Alex_prototype

• Citizen
  • GET DOWN FREECOPS IN THE BUILDING
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2010, 21:24:44 pm »
andy i am waiting 2 mounths be pationt like me

Offline Garry_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2010, 01:42:07 am »
Andrew because of your corrupted actions protrayed in Public.I honestly think you need some more time before being accepted as a SAPD cadet. At this moment you think too much about your pockets, other than the situation.Around 1:00 CET you requested backup infront CityHall LS.On the scene there was =AV=Dave,Andrew Jackson,Suspect Nononsense(something like that), and Civilian InfernalCurse.He asked to Help cool down the Situation because he couldnt Handle the situation.I along side other freecops accompanied him which settled soon after.He suspected InfernalCurse for Failure to comply.When both of them went 10-15, We carried them to LSPD.Before i could even move with Suspect Nononesense, he pmed me"DONT STEAL MY SUSPECT".I pmed him back and told him "Seriously? you cant suspect 2 suspects if you called Backup".He said "yes i Can".I pmed him back "Oh we will see".He ran up to me and told me to get InfernalCurse. I obviously Complied to what he said because im not fighting over Money :S . When we got in PD with InfrnalCurse he pmed me again and said "My suspect I will jail".He had me enraged with his comment.i said to myself didnt he just Jailed someone?I asked InfernalCurse if he wants an Investigation. He said"yes",then i saw Andrew running to Processing room.I asked him nicely to get yo.he didnt listen to me and started Moaning about his suspect and he saw everything , etc.I told him The process for me investigating him was to see what happened.But he was so bent on me investigating suspect that he began moaning again about his suspect and not stealing.InfernalCurse went to call the FBI about Andrew and his Corrupted Behaviours. After that he said he doesnt care.

After these Actions he protrayed in Public and on to Civilians I honestly put him as a "Not Recommended" to be a SAPD Cadet.

If his Actions changed (which i doubt in any mere future) Possibly he can.

:ps: I was calm about the whole situation because i dont let my Emotions Run to me.
Signed:
Garry "Dream" Smith

Retired San Andreas State Trooper Retired Deputy Commander{TET Captain}
Ex SATP Officer
Ex Cadet
Ex VCPD Officer

Protecting Argonath from Dangers Since

Offline Monte Montague

• Admiral of the Argonath RPG
  • Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
  • Badge-ID: CO101
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2010, 02:08:37 am »
I have been constantly harassed by him.

I have been abused with /su.

He's wasted much of both mine and other peoples time, on a constant basis - VINCE.

He is rude and disrespectful.

He did this as soon as  Vince left the CB. Kirby banned him.
x2) from: FBI & Coast Guard, Medal: "Chief of ARPD officers - Leading them good" - from Chief Paul. Retired Admiral of the Coast Guard.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2010, 03:35:59 am »
I have been constantly harassed by him.

I have been abused with /su.

He's wasted much of both mine and other peoples time, on a constant basis - VINCE.

He is rude and disrespectful.

He did this as soon as  Vince left the CB. Kirby banned him.

Wow, It's true - Why i would respect liar? Why i would respect evil? .....etc
Also i was not flaming, It's true and you told me today /me is liar and evil
Plus Vince said if you didn't forget it he will copban you again for ever.

And today you also refused to pay ticket and started to say "PAK PAK PAK PAK PAK" and after i investigated you and FBI you didn't comply and you was telling retard things "BAK BAK BAK BAK" even 2 admins came and you didn't comply then 3rd admin and he is cheif "Vince" came and you didn't even paid ticket and he gave it to me, But it's not about ticket it's about to comply to stop rule breakers to make city clean of crimnals but i think you don't want to be clean then it's up to you.

And aslo after vince solved this problem you said "It's not over yet"
Last time you killed me and asked someone else to kill me.
But this time ?????

Also that you picture you posted is old and it's from weeks.
And i didnt abuse you, You was speeding and driving wrong lane plus you started to drift in street and btw the first admin (( 4th admin )) told me to arrest you if you didn't pay ticket, So it's not abuse. And for you to know i know my job and i'm doing it well and all cops knows me they know that i'm good cop and i respet people.
Don't you pay any respect to admins and high ranks from above posts?
You have heart full of hate
Just drop it like Vince said and listen to him anyway you looks bad so drop it.
So please drop it.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2010, 04:02:58 am »
Andrew because of your corrupted actions protrayed in Public.I honestly think you need some more time before being accepted as a SAPD cadet. At this moment you think too much about your pockets, other than the situation.Around 1:00 CET you requested backup infront CityHall LS.On the scene there was =AV=Dave,Andrew Jackson,Suspect Nononsense(something like that), and Civilian InfernalCurse.He asked to Help cool down the Situation because he couldnt Handle the situation.I along side other freecops accompanied him which settled soon after.He suspected InfernalCurse for Failure to comply.When both of them went 10-15, We carried them to LSPD.Before i could even move with Suspect Nononesense, he pmed me"DONT STEAL MY SUSPECT".I pmed him back and told him "Seriously? you cant suspect 2 suspects if you called Backup".He said "yes i Can".I pmed him back "Oh we will see".He ran up to me and told me to get InfernalCurse. I obviously Complied to what he said because im not fighting over Money :S . When we got in PD with InfrnalCurse he pmed me again and said "My suspect I will jail".He had me enraged with his comment.i said to myself didnt he just Jailed someone?I asked InfernalCurse if he wants an Investigation. He said"yes",then i saw Andrew running to Processing room.I asked him nicely to get yo.he didnt listen to me and started Moaning about his suspect and he saw everything , etc.I told him The process for me investigating him was to see what happened.But he was so bent on me investigating suspect that he began moaning again about his suspect and not stealing.InfernalCurse went to call the FBI about Andrew and his Corrupted Behaviours. After that he said he doesnt care.

After these Actions he protrayed in Public and on to Civilians I honestly put him as a "Not Recommended" to be a SAPD Cadet.

:ps: I was calm about the whole situation because i dont let my Emotions Run to me.

You totaly don't understand anything.

Curse meant to waste my time and to make trouble with me.

Full story to finsih this !
I was front of LSPD, Mr.Curse was driving his bike but with high speed, And on wrong lane he went back and started to speed front of city hall and startd to drift.
He stopped his bike, I told him /s1 - He stopped and i said to him "Hello,sir" then in my mind /me think " Or Mr.Chicken hahhaha " from my thinking he thought about that chicken idea.
I told him your license please he started to say "Bak Bak Bak Bak" and look at pictures up, Then i asked him again for license, He dropped it on ground and said (( I don't have hands )) I told him (( You have hands becuase you are driving bike )) then he said on my pm (( leave me alone -.- )) and i must not leave suspects that's what admin told me before.
I told him "Pick up the license and give it to me", He started to shout loadly "Bak Bak Bak" like retard, I wrote a ticket for him cost 100$ reason is "Speeding - Driving on wrong lane - Drifting", He told me "Bak bak bak bak" I asked admin Dave that Curse don't want to pay ticket Dave said Arrest him.
I suspected him for "Unable to comply || Don't want to pay ticket " he called 911 with his HANDS, "Corrupt cop","Andrew_Jacks0n" then a taxi driver flamed me and said that cop is rubbish or what ever, I suspected him for flamming then Curse said that i'm abuser. and the taxi driver didn't flame and to prove that Curse is liar here is the picture.

I went to LSPD with that taxi driver and i jailed him i PMed Dream " Don't steal my suspect " he pmed back " You can't get 2 suspects " i said "Yes, I can".
I saw that Curse with Dream i WALKED to him, I told him "I'll investigate him" then Dream started to moan i'll investigate .... bla bla bla and also curso started to moan i want fbi and he did /me wants fbi (( This is not even RPing )) Mr.DeeJay came, He started to ask me some questions and in the end answer was in my side, Oh and i forget to tell about Jimmy he came and said to jail him also Rusty came and Vince came in the end and was in my side. 4 admins in my side and i'm sure they know all cop stuff and ArgonathRPG rules more than us that's why they are admins.

So you can't say "Not recommanded" or "Not ready to join SAPD" because you don't even understand what is the problem Mr.Dream. Curse just want to enjoy wasting my time and turns me mad also he lied to Vince and said i made ticket for 250$ he lied again like everytime.

Oh btw, For you Mr.Dream to know that i'm not moneyhungry because i have house,cheetah,bike,helicopter and more than 500k in bank. So please don't say that again and if you don't beleive ask admins what i own and how much money i have :)

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2010, 04:07:11 am »
Daily Report :

SU killed : 3 or more
SU jailed : 3
Given tickets : about 2

Srsly, Guys i can't remamber -.-

EDIT :

Su killed : 5
SU Jailed :

EDIT 2 :

SU Killed : 7
SU Jailed : 7 or 8
Given tickets : 3 or more

We got a 911 call that there is crimnal group activity on heroin ship, Some units were there they responded but they said it's a "TRAP".
Our good leader Jimmy order us to meet at PD north to heroin ship, I ran to city hall roof and i fly the helicopter there, There was 3 choppers with alot of units armed well, Thanks to Jimmy that he wait me then we went to them we found that they are flying a chopper, First chopper went behind it then i went front of suspects's chopper i started to ram them with chopper till most of them jumped of helicopter.
We thought it's over after we got them, I went to make a normal helicopter patrol in SF but i found some suspects with other 10-66 i landed the helicopter and started to shoot suspects ALONE but they killed me but before i die i reported on radio, Our units responded to call fast we take all of them down but "Roman_Gravidia" escaped he went to north SF at bridge but we took him down.

Offline Monte Montague

• Admiral of the Argonath RPG
  • Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
  • Badge-ID: CO101
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2010, 04:07:49 am »
I paid Vince the money

And I was rping a chicken, what do you expect?  :neutral:
x2) from: FBI & Coast Guard, Medal: "Chief of ARPD officers - Leading them good" - from Chief Paul. Retired Admiral of the Coast Guard.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2010, 04:20:16 am »
I paid Vince the money

And I was rping a chicken, what do you expect?  :neutral:

I thought you will change to be better and you will clean your heart but it looks that are not.
For last time, Don't play with me again to avoid troubles and problems from you only thing i'll do if you are suspect i'll kill/jail but i wont talk with you or investigate you.

Drop it and play fair.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2010, 04:31:35 am »
andy i am waiting 2 mounths be pationt like me
Thanks man for your reply, I'll be. :)

Offline Garry_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2010, 06:39:28 am »

I was front of LSPD, Mr.Curse was driving his bike but with high speed, And on wrong lane he went back and started to speed front of city hall and startd to drift.
He stopped his bike, I told him /s1 - He stopped and i said to him "Hello,sir" then in my mind /me think " Or Mr.Chicken hahhaha " from my thinking he thought about that chicken idea.
I told him your license please he started to say "Bak Bak Bak Bak" and look at pictures up, Then i asked him again for license, He dropped it on ground and said (( I don't have hands )) I told him (( You have hands becuase you are driving bike )) then he said on my pm (( leave me alone -.- )) and i must not leave suspects that's what admin told me before.
I told him "Pick up the license and give it to me", He started to shout loadly "Bak Bak Bak" like retard, I wrote a ticket for him cost 100$ reason is "Speeding - Driving on wrong lane - Drifting", He told me "Bak bak bak bak" I asked admin Dave that Curse don't want to pay ticket Dave said Arrest him.
I suspected him for "Unable to comply || Don't want to pay ticket " he called 911 with his HANDS, "Corrupt cop","Andrew_Jacks0n" then a taxi driver flamed me and said that cop is rubbish or what ever, I suspected him for flamming then Curse said that i'm abuser. and the taxi driver didn't flame and to prove that Curse is liar here is the picture.

I went to LSPD with that taxi driver and i jailed him i PMed Dream " Don't steal my suspect " he pmed back " You can't get 2 suspects " i said "Yes, I can".
I saw that Curse with Dream i WALKED to him, I told him "I'll investigate him" then Dream started to moan i'll investigate .... bla bla bla and also curso started to moan i want fbi and he did /me wants fbi (( This is not even RPing )) Mr.DeeJay came, He started to ask me some questions and in the end answer was in my side, Oh and i forget to tell about Jimmy he came and said to jail him also Rusty came and Vince came in the end and was in my side. 4 admins in my side and i'm sure they know all cop stuff and ArgonathRPG rules more than us that's why they are admins.

So you can't say "Not recommanded" or "Not ready to join SAPD" because you don't even understand what is the problem Mr.Dream. Curse just want to enjoy wasting my time and turns me mad also he lied to Vince and said i made ticket for 250$ he lied again like everytime.

Oh btw, For you Mr.Dream to know that i'm not moneyhungry because i have house,cheetah,bike,helicopter and more than 500k in bank. So please don't say that again and if you don't beleive ask admins what i own and how much money i have :)

All of this is Bullshit... I can actually tell your Money Cop because of you the second time.I know i didnt have UC rights at the time but i told you Im Undercover about 15 times,I also showed you the badge. You said some thing about i am not UC. You Messed up Drug Operation although we caught them and we were heading to PD!!!!!! this is what i am outraged about. And plus You suspected me for Aiding i am at LSPD Gate with 2 suspects. . . Please think about the situation. I honestly do not think you dont comprehen the situation but you moan and say stuff that isnt importnt. I lost a Major Drug Bust thanks to you Andrew.Plus they were 2 other suspects in vehicle and you came after me !!!! That is what truely had me pissed off.

:ps:Oh also i Never show anger IG because tht brings you down I hold my Head up High because Im a State Trooper.

Your still "Not Recommended"

That is why no one likes to Patrol with you :/ you do not know how to comprehen a Situation
Signed:
Garry "Dream" Smith

Ex SATP Officer
Ex Cadet
Ex VCPD Officer

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2010, 07:00:28 am »

All of this is Bullshit... I can actually tell your Money Cop because of you the second time.I know i didnt have UC rights at the time but i told you Im Undercover about 15 times,I also showed you the badge. You said some thing about i am not UC. You Messed up Drug Operation although we caught them and we were heading to PD!!!!!! this is what i am outraged about. And plus You suspected me for Aiding i am at LSPD Gate with 2 suspects. . . Please think about the situation. I honestly do not think you dont comprehen the situation but you moan and say stuff that isnt importnt. I lost a Major Drug Bust thanks to you Andrew.Plus they were 2 other suspects in vehicle and you came after me !!!! That is what truely had me pissed off.

:ps:Oh also i Never show anger IG because tht brings you down I hold my Head up High because Im a State Trooper.

Your still "Not Recommended"

That is why no one likes to Patrol with you :/ you do not know how to comprehen a Situation

Bullshit?
It's not bullshit, You saw the pics so don't talk.
Also if you think it's bullshit then leave my application (( Don't post again ))
And freecops don't have undercover rights, So don't act so smart.
And if you think you are really smart YOU MUST INFORM ALL COPS WHEN YOU ARE UC. (( If you are freecop )) You fail.
And i'm not waiting from someone LIKE YOU will say recommanded or NO, Already 10 times in my application "recommanded" from high ranks and freecops.
No one likes to patrol with me? I spend all my time with high ranks and learning freecops so don't talk if you DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

Offline Anakin_Skywalker

• Citizen
  • I will not repeat my mistakes.
« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2010, 07:37:02 am »
Andrew is a good cop man. He is trained and experienced.
"You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!"

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2010, 08:32:36 am »
Andrew is a good cop man. He is trained and experienced.

Thank you Edward, That's what we do - We help each others and if you need help we come for you :)
I guess i'm only one who trains Freecops, Plus CBFasi said "Help freecops or i'll close SAPD" and i'm doing his orders before he even tell us in /alert :cop:

Offline Garry_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2010, 13:33:08 pm »

Bullshit?
Also if you think it's bullshit then leave my application (( Don't post again ))
And if you think you are really smart YOU MUST INFORM ALL COPS WHEN YOU ARE UC. (( If you are freecop )) You fail.
And i'm not waiting from someone LIKE YOU will say recommanded or NO, Already 10 times in my application "recommanded" from high ranks and freecops.
No one likes to patrol with me? I spend all my time with high ranks and learning freecops so don't talk if you DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

1 i warned Alll Units because i repeat message about 3 times.
Andrew i can tell you dont have experience in Drug Busting.
You know what I am the bigger man so i will stop this argument because makes no sense arguing with a Corrupted Cop
Signed:
Garry "Dream" Smith

Ex SATP Officer
Ex Cadet
Ex VCPD Officer

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2010, 14:36:50 pm »

Bullshit?

1 i warned Alll Units because i repeat message about 3 times.
Andrew i can tell you dont have experience in Drug Busting.
You know what I am the bigger man so i will stop this argument because makes no sense arguing with a Corrupted Cop

Drug busts?
Well you don't know anything about me.

3 times is not enough, You must join SAPD channel and inform us there plus stop making yourself something big and you are just FREECOP.
And you can't tell me that i don't have exprince i'm cop from 7 MONTHS and more.
Well you must stop this argument because i proofed that you are wrong so don't talk.
And if i'm Corrupt cop then you don't pay any respect to all "Captain,Lieutenant , Senoir officers, Officers,Freecops" that they recommanded me? YOU TOTALY FAIL.
Plus define to me Corrupt cop in ArgonathRPG SA:MP, Becuase you are totaly wrong.

Offline Anakin_Skywalker

• Citizen
  • I will not repeat my mistakes.
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2010, 15:13:28 pm »
I recommend him 1000%!
His been waiting 7 months!!
"You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!"

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2010, 18:41:11 pm »
He is a good cop. I have worked a few calls with him. He has a fast response and does good under pressure. he respects others and is always respectful of the law. I RECOMMEND him to SAPD cadet.

Thanks,
Coley
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2010, 09:32:05 am »
I recommend him 1000%!
His been waiting 7 months!!

Thank you Edward ^^

He is a good cop. I have worked a few calls with him. He has a fast response and does good under pressure. he respects others and is always respectful of the law. I RECOMMEND him to SAPD cadet.

Thanks,
Coley

Thank you Coley. :) ^^

Oh and btw Mr.Garry/Dream, It's two crimes "Aiding" and "Enter a restricted area for the citizens" =)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal