| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 16:28 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 404
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [ACSD]AndrewH  (Read 5798 times)

Offline AndrewH

• Citizen
SAPD: [ACSD]AndrewH
« on: May 04, 2010, 08:56:41 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): [ACSD]AndrewH, RP name is Andrew Harrison
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: RL: 16, IG: 25.
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Not sure, around a year I suppose.
How long have you played as a cop: Most of my time on Argonath has been as a cop. I know codes, policies, etc as I have been one as a while.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes (I use the SASD Ventrilo and I am familiar with radio traffic)
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Yes, Cadet.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? It was rejected due to the academy reformation.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=8280.0
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): Because I enjoy RP'ing as a cop, I know the procedures, codes, and the commands of Argonath. I didn't get the chance to become an Officer before the reformation, so I am going to push to become one this time. I enjoy all matters of ARPD, from the chases to the stake outs. I understand ranks, and that these things take time.

Name Changed to ACSD

Offline Julian_Garver

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • Special Investigations Bureau Deputy Director
    • Skype - Julian.garver
  • Badge-ID: SF1888
  • SA-MP: Julian_Garver
  • V:MP: Julian_Garver
  • Discord: ArtimusLaru#5106
Re: SAPD: [SASD]AndrewH
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 09:08:15 am »
Great applicant! this guy really does know what he's doing and acts professionally.
Signed from the desk of:

Holder of:
Police Star
Police Life Saving Medal
Community Policing Medal x2
Community Service Medal x1
Meritourius Service Medal x2
Medal of Conduct and Performance x1
Distinguished Service Metal x1
1 Year of Service Ribbon x1
Command Ribbon x1

serving with SFPD since 03/23/2010-06-23-2012

Offline AndrewH

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 10:08:19 am »
Great applicant! this guy really does know what he's doing and acts professionally.

Thanks man. great to hear the recommendations :)

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 23:54:06 pm »
Absolutely a worthy applicant, He deserves to be at Cadet position or higher, I have assessed his work when he is on duty, he can produce some mouth dropping work, Keep it up Andrew, I know you can do it.

Sergeant Fawkes

Offline [ACSD]Sam_N

• Citizen
  • Youngest Cop in SAPD.
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 09:02:48 am »
Really good cop hope he gets cadet again!
Signed-
ACSD - Deputy
ARPD - Officer

[ACSD]Sam_N

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 06:57:16 am »
Andrew may I ask how your shooting is?

Other then that good luck.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 18:06:45 pm »
Press on picture and new tab will open then press again on picture to zoom in.

No Comment.
Good Luck. =)

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 18:08:27 pm »
What's wrong with the picture? I see no rules/policies broken.

Andrew is a great cop, highly recommended
L.A.P.D
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp. These guys comin' out of prison - they're buff, been on drugs. You do what they teach you in the academy, you will die. Knucklehead wants to take your gun, so if it's you or some 300-pound naked guy on PCP, you take his ass down any way you can - you ride with me, you back your badge.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 18:20:14 pm »
What's wrong with the picture? I see no rules/policies broken.

Andrew is a great cop, highly recommended
What is wrong?
Dr_Pepper, I think if you have a cadet application you should ask them to lock it then after you have cops expirince you can re-apply.

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2010, 18:23:45 pm »
Andrew, I highly recommend you, I didn't know if you were that good, but, after yesterday's investigation, I have completely been convinced, you're the standard of an officer, At that situation where I was extremely hurt after a 207, and you collected the evidence and concluded what happened, it was utterly brilliant, no other word about it. Good luck Andrew, keep it up, you've got a bright future ahead of you.

Also Andy, how do you not know if that subject was already suspected, but was taken under investigation? Or he suspected him for other reasons so he could suspect the subject, give him the miranda rights, take him in for processing and/or interrogation?

Sergeant Fawkes.

Offline Sushi

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2010, 07:50:40 am »
Andrew please do not advise other applicants to close their applications, this may be taken as an insult. I for one know Pepper was once one of the finest officers the SAPD had.

I haven't had a look at the picture but at any rate you shouldn't be saying things like that.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2010, 11:32:07 am »
Andrew, I highly recommend you, I didn't know if you were that good, but, after yesterday's investigation, I have completely been convinced, you're the standard of an officer, At that situation where I was extremely hurt after a 207, and you collected the evidence and concluded what happened, it was utterly brilliant, no other word about it. Good luck Andrew, keep it up, you've got a bright future ahead of you.

Also Andy, how do you not know if that subject was already suspected, but was taken under investigation? Or he suspected him for other reasons so he could suspect the subject, give him the miranda rights, take him in for processing and/or interrogation?

Sergeant Fawkes.
If he have other reasons he could type it using /su ID reason not investgation, Srsly i laughed so much. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew please do not advise other applicants to close their applications, this may be taken as an insult. I for one know Pepper was once one of the finest officers the SAPD had.

I haven't had a look at the picture but at any rate you shouldn't be saying things like that.
Sushi, he suspected him for "Investgation/Investgate. This is not a crime so he abused him. :O
And about Pepper he said that "I see no rules/policies broken." but Pepper Andrew suspected him for no reason he suspected him for "Investgation/Investgate" and this is not a crime that's why i said to close your application.

Anyway good luck for both of you too.

Offline Sushi

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2010, 12:38:57 pm »
Telling someone to close their application is never a neccesary thing to say, even if they should and I have had to suspect people to be "detained for questioning". We obtained a warrant and were allowed to suspect and bring in multiple civilians. I'm just saying that it happens sometimes.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2010, 13:04:28 pm »
Recommended Shows maturity and respect for others, he understands and knows by heart most police procedures and he is knowledgeable. He would be a great officer and a great addition to ARPD, It will be a shame if we don't allow him in.

Sincerely,
S.F.P.D. Sergeant Jimmy Bowling
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2010, 19:17:48 pm »
Recommended Shows maturity and respect for others, he understands and knows by heart most police procedures and he is knowledgeable. He would be a great officer and a great addition to ARPD, It will be a shame if we don't allow him in.

Sincerely,

Cool but ask him to be carefull when suspect people :P
BTW i wanna patrol with ya ^^

Offline AndrewH

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 06:58:55 am »

No Comment.
Good Luck. =)

I don't see the problem with this. The other day, GiacJr lead a storm on a Gvardia residence and we were told by the captain himself to suspect all of them so we could investigate.

Sushi, he suspected him for "Investgation/Investgate. This is not a crime so he abused him. :O
And about Pepper he said that "I see no rules/policies broken." but Pepper Andrew suspected him for no reason he suspected him for "Investgation/Investgate" and this is not a crime that's why i said to close your application.

I am not closing my application. See the explaination above. If you have a problem with me doing this, contact the DPD Captain GiacJr. 'nuff said.

Sincerely,

Keep your personal wishes to PM - not on my application thread.

Thanks to Jimmy/Fawkes/Sushi/everyone else for your comments.

Offline Sushi

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 07:11:13 am »
Andrew, remember though at that time we had obtained a warrant for questioning of each and every Gvardia member.

Offline AndrewH

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 07:55:16 am »
Andrew, remember though at that time we had obtained a warrant for questioning of each and every Gvardia member.

I know that - that's why I suspected them. I don't see why he has a problem about it.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 11:15:30 am »

No Comment.
Good Luck. =)

I don't see the problem with this. The other day, GiacJr lead a storm on a Gvardia residence and we were told by the captain himself to suspect all of them so we could investigate.

I am not closing my application. See the explaination above. If you have a problem with me doing this, contact the DPD Captain GiacJr. 'nuff said.

Sincerely,

Keep your personal wishes to PM - not on my application thread.

Thanks to Jimmy/Fawkes/Sushi/everyone else for your comments.
Lol dude it's over and good luck

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 12:54:53 pm »
Lol dude it's over and good luck

Good, lets drop it.
Retired SA:MP Admin