| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 18:39 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 441
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [AWAY]SAPD: Tony_Rinnegato  (Read 4044 times)

Patrick24

[AWAY]SAPD: Tony_Rinnegato
« on: May 08, 2010, 04:07:59 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): IG Name: Tony_Rinnegato[iC] Character Name: Tony Rinnegato.
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real Life Age: 14 Ingame Age : 21
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 2-3 Months
How long have you played as a cop: I've been a cop on my first 2 months on Argonath.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? N/A.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=9741.msg70062#msg70062 (it was rejected because the academy closed)
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I want to join the SAPD because I want to help people. I also want to serve people as well as protect them. I want to keep peace in San Andreas and put down the criminals too.

Patrick24

Re: SAPD: Tony_Rinnegato[iC]
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 05:20:47 am »
Did a Drugbust as a citizen today:
Witnesses: Alice_Cooper and Kevin_Stracci

Offline Gnb_22

• Citizen
  • Who is this ?
    • Skype - ws.tevin.af
  • SA-MP: Granpda_Corleone
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 21:22:18 pm »
Seriously not recommended he has to take time to learn the laws and read the topic SAPD Police Procedures topic more thoroughly because he is a mega abuser. He dont even do /m1 /m2 /m3 or /s1 /s2 /s3 he just tries to kill the suspects. He has a partner or friend with the same last name as him that goes around with him just killing suspects without asking them to surrender. He also shoots at unarmed suspects even when they dont even pose as a threat to the lives of any officers. He also disregards the instructions given to him by authority. Hence he is not recommended. In the mean time I would look through my screen shots to see I have any of him misbehaving.
Grandpa Corleone

Patrick24

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 04:10:50 am »
Seriously not recommended he has to take time to learn the laws and read the topic SAPD Police Procedures topic more thoroughly because he is a mega abuser. He dont even do /m1 /m2 /m3 or /s1 /s2 /s3 he just tries to kill the suspects. He has a partner or friend with the same last name as him that goes around with him just killing suspects without asking them to surrender. He also shoots at unarmed suspects even when they dont even pose as a threat to the lives of any officers. He also disregards the instructions given to him by authority. Hence he is not recommended. In the mean time I would look through my screen shots to see I have any of him misbehaving.
You are right about me not doing /m1 /m2 /m3 or /s1 /s2 /s3, but I have changed, I've been getting various training to be a better cop. And no, I do not shoot unarmed suspects, I only shoot them once I have said /s2 and /s3 and if they won't comply, ask some of the people that I have pulled over recently.
I also know high ranking officers that told me that I should apply because they recommend me, thank you for your opinion and I highly appreciate it, I'm sorry and I have changed. I really want to be part of ARPD back since, when the academy closed I have been asking everyone everyday if the academy opens so I can apply.

Regards,
Tony_Rinnegato

Patrick24

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 05:36:37 am »
Suspect for Possession of Illegal Drugs (Marijuana)
Suspect Name: Dutchy
Crime: Possession of Marijuana.
Action Taken: Jailed for 120 seconds.

Screenshots:
http://img16.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=samp011oj.png

Offline Gnb_22

• Citizen
  • Who is this ?
    • Skype - ws.tevin.af
  • SA-MP: Granpda_Corleone
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 14:36:34 pm »
You are right about me not doing /m1 /m2 /m3 or /s1 /s2 /s3, but I have changed, I've been getting various training to be a better cop. And no, I do not shoot unarmed suspects, I only shoot them once I have said /s2 and /s3 and if they won't comply, ask some of the people that I have pulled over recently.
I also know high ranking officers that told me that I should apply because they recommend me, thank you for your opinion and I highly appreciate it, I'm sorry and I have changed. I really want to be part of ARPD back since, when the academy closed I have been asking everyone everyday if the academy opens so I can apply.

Regards,
Tony_Rinnegato
I seriously Hope you  have changed because such behaviour is not recomended for a officer of the ARPD.
Grandpa Corleone

Patrick24

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 03:49:24 am »

Regards,
Tony_Rinnegato
I seriously Hope you  have changed because such behaviour is not recomended for a officer of the ARPD.
I have changed, I promise that.

Offline TeaM_Francis

• Citizen
  • TeaM
  • Badge-ID: topkop
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 03:38:00 am »
Not recommended, Didn't change at all. Still acting immature, Like I was. A change of attitude may be the best.

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 09:55:18 am »
Applicant has been accepted to SAPD in Wave #001
Your application has been accepted into the SAPD Cadet Academy - in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 9 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Senior Member or SAPD Command Staff Member. (Lt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
DPD Captain
Giac Junior
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 11:26:24 am »
This is an interest test. If you are still interested in the force, reply here within 7 days. Failing to reply will result in your Application being rejected.

Signed,
DPD Captain
Giac Junior
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Patrick24

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2010, 11:47:16 am »
I am still interested.

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 16:50:22 pm »
I am not sure what to think about you.When I tried to contact you for a training, you just turned off your PMs.

Patrick24

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2010, 14:46:06 pm »
I am not sure what to think about you.When I tried to contact you for a training, you just turned off your PMs.
Err sorry about that Plam, Spamming Moaners in my PM >__> so I had to set it off.

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2010, 15:27:13 pm »
Training Report
Instructor: Plam_Knight(IG name:[WS]Plam_Knight[SD]
Additional Instructors: N/A
Cadets that Attended: Cadet Tony_Rinnegato[iC].

Session # and Type: Season 1 - Introduction to San Andreas Police Department
Date: 12/06/2010
Time Started: 16:55
Time Completed: 17:33

Recommendation (if any): He done everything good but still got to get some expierence in the chases.

Notes: -

Training Report

Instructor: Plam_Knight (([WS]Plam_Knight[SD] ingame))
Cadets that Attended: Tony_Rinnegato[iC]

Session # and Type: Session 2 - Introduction to Role Play, Patrol Techniques and Ethics
Date: 13/06/2010
Time Started: 14:01 CET
Time Completed: 14:33 CET

Recommendation (if any): Everything was pretty good there.

Signed By Academy Instructor Plam Knight

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 19:36:58 pm »
Academy Activity Check:

Dear SAPD Cadet,
We have noticed that you have taken 2 of the required lessons to be promoted to Officer.
Please respond below if you are still interested in becoming an SAPD Officer and Interested in completing the Academy.

Failure to reply will result in a rejection from the Academy, Thus loosing your Cadet Rank.
Looking forward to your response.

Signed,
Lieutenant Boozman
SAPD Academy Leader

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Patrick24

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2010, 13:30:32 pm »
Academy Activity Check:

Dear SAPD Cadet,
We have noticed that you have taken 2 of the required lessons to be promoted to Officer.
Please respond below if you are still interested in becoming an SAPD Officer and Interested in completing the Academy.

Failure to reply will result in a rejection from the Academy, Thus loosing your Cadet Rank.
Looking forward to your response.

Signed,
Lieutenant Boozman
SAPD Academy Leader
I am Still Interested in Becoming an SAPD Officer and is Interested in Completing the Academy.

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2010, 13:47:17 pm »
Training Report
Instructor: Plam_Knight(IG name:[WS]Plam_Knight[SD]
Cadets that Attended: Cadet Tony_Rinnegato[iC]

Session # and Type: Session 3 - /r - /e - Radio Procedure, Police/Fire/EMS, First Aid & CPR
Date: 19/06/2010
Time Started: 13:05
Time Completed: ~13:40

Recommendation (if any): He sure needs to improve his code knowledge especially on the hundread codes.

Training Report

Instructor: Plam_Knight (([WS]Plam_Knight[SD] ingame))
Cadets that Attended: Cadet Tony_Rinnegato[iC]

Session # and Type: Session 4 - Traffic Enforcement, Vehicle Laws, Defensive Driving, Code 3 and Pursuit
Date: 19/06/2010
Time Started: SENDED OVER PM
Time Completed: SENDED OVER PM

Recommendation (if any): He need to study everything that was sended to him by PM.

Signed By Academy Examiner Plam Knight

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2010, 13:40:35 pm »
I just witnessed this Cadet doing an investigation and I must note - he handled it with great patience, had great respect to the suspect and was extremely fair. Very impressed. Keep it up!

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2010, 16:09:05 pm »
Dear SAPD Cadet,
Although you have answered to the Activity Check, you still have taken 4 of the required sessions.
You have 48 hours (2 days) to complete some of the required sessions or you will be rejected from the Academy.

We hope to see you continue your trainings and hopefully be promoted to the rank of Officer.
Good Luck and see you in the field.

Signed,
Lieutenant Boozman
SAPD Academy Leader

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Patrick24

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2010, 12:14:25 pm »
Dear SAPD Cadet,
Although you have answered to the Activity Check, you still have taken 4 of the required sessions.
You have 48 hours (2 days) to complete some of the required sessions or you will be rejected from the Academy.

We hope to see you continue your trainings and hopefully be promoted to the rank of Officer.
Good Luck and see you in the field.

Signed,
Lieutenant Boozman
SAPD Academy Leader
Booz, I think the Servers are down :P, what if it still is down within 48 hours,
Also, I think Senior Officer Plam and me has different timezones so it'll be hard for me to catch him on :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal