| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 20:32 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 398
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Jason_Bridges  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Jason Bridges2

• Citizen
SAPD: Jason_Bridges
« on: May 09, 2010, 18:50:25 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Jason_Bridges (RP name is Jason Bridges).
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: IRL: 15 IG: 32.
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: I started playing about 1 1/2 years ago then stopped for a bit (lost my GTA disc) and continued about 3-4 months ago.
How long have you played as a cop: About 98% of the time I play as police officer.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): I think I have Team Speak but I have never used it before (and I don't have a microphone).
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? N/A.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I really love RP'ing as a cop, I drive well and obey the rules all of the time. I know my way around Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas very well. Unfortunetly, most of the time I find myself with insufficient fire power and lack authority which usually gets me killed and this wouldn't happen if I were an Officer. I often work with Officers and sometimes Senior Officers; on some occasions I have taken part in assault operations with high ranking officers. I have never been banned, hacked or kicked for breaking the rules and I do not take advantage of new players or people who are unaware of the game rules. Previously, I may came across as somebody who is eager to get ranks; this was my first post on the forums and I didn't really know what to say. From playing in game, I got the impression that most cops base their work on rank (though I now know this is incorrect). I often get called "freecop" in an insulting way and wander if there was anyway to not be judged on your rank when I am in game and this seemed to be the solution. I do take SA-MP very seriously and the same with roleplaying, all I really ever do when I join is roleplay. I was also unaware of the un-for-seen rules about stating your rank which is really why I said that; I didn't mean to offend anybody or stir up anything

Yours sincerely, Jason Bridges

Sago

Re: SAPD: Jason_Bridges
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 19:20:18 pm »
Good luck mr bridges

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 12:49:01 pm »
=\ Okaaaay. Good luck mate and I like your typing :).
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Hidduh

• Citizen
    • Skype - HidArgonath
  • Badge-ID: #E-003
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 12:57:00 pm »
I hope you consider putting me as a higher ranking officer on the force.

1. No, you'll be promoted to Cadet (if accepted to the academy) and after then (if not rejected), promoted as officer. Promotion is invite only.
2. So you are applying because you want a high ranking?
3. SAPD is about the ROLEPLAY, not about the RANKING.

Offline Sushi

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 15:26:34 pm »
Thank you Hidduh, that was the reason for my expression "=\". I for one do not like to see people who are simply rank hunting and looking for a high ranking position. Truth is if you really really really deserve there is a small chance you'll get it and that applies for everyone; including me.

Moreover, as Hidduh said the Academy will focus intensely on RP, seeing as Argonath is in essence a ROLEPLAY server. I hope your you attitude does not match this little comment, we have aspiration & eagerness and then we have overall... what's the word. You get my point.

In addition. may I ask how you get killed so much and why you think that a deagle lacks firepower? Because you have no idea how many times my pistol and not my automatic weapon has saved my butt when I've had to use it. Honestly the deagle is one of our most used standard issue weapons.

Either way, good luck with your application and stay safe in the field.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 21:07:05 pm »

1. No, you'll be promoted to Cadet (if accepted to the academy) and after then (if not rejected), promoted as officer. Promotion is invite only.

When I said that I would like to be higher ranking is is not because I am "rank hunting" it is because, like I said, "I really love RP'ing as a cop" and I was advised to apply for a higher rank. Isn't that why we all applied here? to get a higher rank?
SAPD is Based on Roleplay,Not in ranks,and no we didn't apply to get high rank,Only who keep mature and RPing+Never speaking about ranks will be promoted (not sure),We are all cops in the same family: ARPD :cop:

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 21:12:11 pm »

When I said that I would like to be higher ranking is is not because I am "rank hunting" it is because, like I said, "I really love RP'ing as a cop" and I was advised to apply for a higher rank. Isn't that why we all applied here? to get a higher rank?

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Sushi

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 07:34:20 am »
Double post?

Also no we are not all here to get higher ranks, we apply to become officers and if we deserve it and work hard we'll get a chance to ascend. May I asked who asked you to "apply for a higher rank"?

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 13:42:08 pm »
Double post?

Also no we are not all here to get higher ranks, we apply to become officers and if we deserve it and work hard we'll get a chance to ascend. May I asked who asked you to "apply for a higher rank"?
No it's my O.o internet connection.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 14:14:47 pm »
Very good application,haven't had the chance to see you in-game(by the way its because I am pretty inactive as my exam get closer) but still I just don't like the last sentence.

I don't say that you are rank hunting just saying that there are officers that have worked there asses off to get this rank and you can't just say ,, I  hope consider putting me as higher ranking officer on the force ''

Anyways I hope I will have a chance to patrol with you.

Singed by Academy Instructor Plam Knight

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 09:24:49 am »
This is an interest test. If you are still interested in the force, reply here within 4 days. Failing to reply will result in your Application being rejected.

Signed,
DPD Captain
Giac Junior
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Jason Bridges2

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 17:33:44 pm »
This is an interest test. If you are still interested in the force, reply here within 4 days. Failing to reply will result in your Application being rejected.

Signed,
DPD Captain
Giac Junior
Yea, I'm still interested

Offline Uninhibited

• [SA:MP] CRASH Rookie [SA:MP] Ac. Instructor
  • Citizen
  • [Rstar]Uninhibited
  • Badge-ID: #DM2326
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2010, 23:08:08 pm »
Great officer. Knows codes, laws and the most important: knows to communicate with his team - teamwork...
Recommended for cadet, officer etc. :)

P.S Patrolled with him today...
To improve and develop ArgonathRPG

To serve and protect

Offline [R*]Drix

• Citizen
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2010, 12:04:59 pm »
I do not recommand him. He haves lack of respect towards other people. Also flames on radio.

Offline Phillip

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2010, 15:10:16 pm »
Good luck Mate

Offline Jason Bridges2

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2010, 22:02:02 pm »
I do not recommand him. He haves lack of respect towards other people. Also flames on radio.
I do not flame on the police radio, nor do I show lack of respect to people, I do not see what you intend to achieve by lying on my application?

P.S. the word is has* not haves

Offline Hidduh

• Citizen
    • Skype - HidArgonath
  • Badge-ID: #E-003
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 22:37:49 pm »
Not recommended, bugging higher ranks to check his application and reply on it, clearly inpatient.

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2010, 08:01:54 am »
Your SAPD Application has been Rejected due to the posts above and screenshots I was sent of you flaming, insulting and provoking a player to rulebreak. Re-apply when you think you can control yourself!

Signed,
DPD Captain
Giac Junior
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal