| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 16:37 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 499
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [SAST]James_Wilson  (Read 9571 times)

Offline Paul_Benedict

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: James_Wilson
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2010, 22:42:27 pm »
Your SAPD Application has been Rejected due to heavy flaming, disrespect and insulting of command staff members. Feel free to re-apply when you think you can control your emotions.

Signed,
DPD Captain
Giac Junior

Upon further consideration I am issuing you a warning not to do anything like this again...One mistake and your app is gone.

I guess this shows a lot.

Offline JamesWilson

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: [SAST]James_Wilson
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2010, 23:15:24 pm »
Paul put yourself in my situatio

Your sitting by yourself at GS9, a suspect comes and does /gu, Right infront of you, he shows you NO agression, you cuff him and ask if he wants an investigation, he says no, you check his /crime to what he's wanted for, it says Aiding, (not a serious crime, that could mean anything, hell I know cops who suspect for Aiding just because you're in the same car) He's cooperative, you jail him for the ammount he asked for, Why not? no other cop had said anything about the suspect or the situation. EVERY time I die going after a suspect I ALWAYS say /r Officer down, AT LEAST you could've done that, How Do I abuse cop powers by jailing a suspect as i see fit? Were there guidlines for jailing suspects, I would follow them but there aren't.

Hell yes I'm insulting you, you deserve it, painting my otherwise goodlooking app with you're lies: You said and I quote "Explain yourself or you're getting copbanned" You think I'm lying? Report me in the Internal Affairs board so we can get a chat log check, but don't f**k up my chances of getting into SAPD just because you're money-hungry and you're not the one who jailed him.

BTW: I won't say anything about the rejection other than this: No disrespect, But, the way I see it GiacJr. was pissed at me because I reported him on these forums for Corruptness, don't believe me? go to that board and you'll see it, otherwise It's none of your goddamned buisiness.

Offline Paul_Benedict

• Citizen
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2010, 07:06:35 am »
Your sitting by yourself at GS9, a suspect comes and does /gu, Right infront of you, he shows you NO agression, you cuff him and ask if he wants an investigation, he says no, you check his /crime to what he's wanted for, it says Aiding, (not a serious crime, that could mean anything, hell I know cops who suspect for Aiding just because you're in the same car) He's cooperative, you jail him for the ammount he asked for, Why not? no other cop had said anything about the suspect or the situation. EVERY time I die going after a suspect I ALWAYS say /r Officer down, AT LEAST you could've done that, How Do I abuse cop powers by jailing a suspect as i see fit? Were there guidlines for jailing suspects, I would follow them but there aren't.

Dude what ever crime a suspect does, 15 seconds is just too fast for jail time.

Hell yes I'm insulting you, you deserve it, painting my otherwise goodlooking app with you're lies: You said and I quote "Explain yourself or you're getting copbanned" You think I'm lying? Report me in the Internal Affairs board so we can get a chat log check, but don't f**k up my chances of getting into SAPD just because you're money-hungry and you're not the one who jailed him.

Hey, even before I get here your application is already messed up. You almost got rejected for flaming. SEE, the problem is your behavior, it always have been. AND for the second time I DON'T CARE WHO JAILS THE SUSPECT AS LONG AS HE JAILS HIM FOR A FAIR AMOUNT OF TIME. You're calling me money-hungry?. I'd laugh to that.

BTW: I won't say anything about the rejection other than this: No disrespect, But, the way I see it GiacJr. was pissed at me because I reported him on these forums for Corruptness, don't believe me? go to that board and you'll see it, otherwise It's none of your goddamned buisiness.

Still. ARPD Captain GiacJr would not do such thing just because you report him or something. Because that would be unprofessional where I know right in the back of my head GiacJr is a professional Captain, and he would put aside all his personal issues from his work as a Captain in ARPD.

Highly NOT RECOMMENDED for ARPD.

Your behavior and immaturity shows it all.

Offline JamesWilson

• Citizen
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2010, 17:36:05 pm »
Alright dude, If you cant see how stupid you are for posting all this fine, and you know what Damn your opinion on jailing suspects, I'm sure EVERY cop on Argonath has jailed a suspect for only 15 secs, If there was such a huge problem, the minimum ammount of jailing would be higher, you're just mad because you didn't gat the money, you want the money? fine meet me IG and I will give you the monry, hell, i'll even give you more then enough if you want to have a measly $600 so bad, fine watever 1 non-recommendation against what 6-7 at least oh yeah, that made a HUGE dent in my app, Conversation is over. Don't post in my app again.

Offline Paul_Benedict

• Citizen
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2010, 18:38:43 pm »
3 things to say to you.

1. I dont need money
2. You don't deserve an approval from ARPD
3. You DON't deserve an approval from ARPD.

Offline =AV=Mark Visacci

• Citizen
  • Better to make friends than enemies
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2010, 20:22:05 pm »
3 things to say to you.

1. I dont need money

Who are you to say whether he gets an approval or not, citizen?

I recommend him

MMark "American Express" Visacci
- =AV=Grzesiek

Offline JamesWilson

• Citizen
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2010, 20:25:33 pm »
3 things to say to you.

1. I dont need money

I recommend him

Thank you Mark

Offline =AV=Mark Visacci

• Citizen
  • Better to make friends than enemies
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2010, 20:27:05 pm »
3 things to say to you.

1. I dont need money

I recommend him

Thank you Mark

No Problem  :D

MMark "American Express" Visacci
- =AV=Grzesiek

Offline Paul_Benedict

• Citizen
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2010, 21:36:04 pm »
I am a citizen of argonath, and I would like the best and the right people to protect my country.

Offline JamesWilson

• Citizen
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2010, 21:40:26 pm »
As I said before:You've put in your two cents now stop posting on my app

Offline Paul_Benedict

• Citizen
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2010, 21:45:06 pm »
As I said before:You've put in your two cents now stop posting on my app

See who's being bossy?

Offline JamesWilson

• Citizen
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2010, 22:36:04 pm »
Seriously, I've heard enough, stop posting

Offline Garry_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2010, 03:19:12 am »
I recommend Him he knows what he is doing all the time Good Luck
Signed:
Garry "Dream" Smith

Retired San Andreas State Trooper Retired Deputy Commander{TET Captain}
Ex SATP Officer
Ex Cadet
Ex VCPD Officer

Protecting Argonath from Dangers Since

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2010, 07:22:06 am »
I recommend him.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2010, 10:17:35 am »
First Paul stop posting on his application if you have nothing good to say. We understood you don't recommend him so no need to spam his application with useless posts.

Second I would really like to have a patrol. Good luck.

Signed By Academy Examiner Plam Knight

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2010, 14:23:46 pm »
Paul and James enough of that...I will review those screenies when I get time, in future if anyone has complains on any applicant, post it in the Report to Leaders section...
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2010, 04:27:46 am »
3 full sentences please.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline [WS]Frank

• [VC:MP] VCPD Cadet
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #SF2691
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2010, 15:04:31 pm »
I only have one question and I will explain all history.

Yesterday me and my partener Mr.Thomas(Now is [WS]JThomas) were passing for Flint County and we pulled over this guy. Was just a routine check nothing more, we sayed our name and that stuff, but when we asked for the documents, he Evaded, so my question is, When you are not /duty dont cooperate with others police officers, how you can that when you are on /duty the civilians cooperate with you?
[MTA:SA] Sergeant | [VC:MP] VCPD Cadet

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2010, 00:37:18 am »

Yesterday me and my partener Mr.Thomas(Now is [WS]JThomas) were passing for Flint County and we pulled over this guy. Was just a routine check nothing more, we sayed our name and that stuff, but when we asked for the documents, he Evaded, so my question is, When you are not /duty dont cooperate with others police officers, how you can that when you are on /duty the civilians cooperate with you?
I hate to tell you, but when you are not /duty, that is totally different. This is a RP server so if he isn't in /duty, he can RP what he wants. How is that not cooperating, that is evading, and it is RP, nothing more. I am sure you have been off /duty at least ONCE and did a crime. It is simple RP. Ask Vince, he is deputy chief, him and Captain Ben are always evading for RP. Nothing more. Lighten up. Please. People that are cadets+ still have the right to RP on the server bud.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline [WS]Frank

• [VC:MP] VCPD Cadet
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #SF2691
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2010, 00:44:29 am »

I hate to tell you, but when you are not /duty, that is totally different. This is a RP server so if he isn't in /duty, he can RP what he wants. How is that not cooperating, that is evading, and it is RP, nothing more. I am sure you have been off /duty at least ONCE and did a crime. It is simple RP. Ask Vince, he is deputy chief, him and Captain Ben are always evading for RP. Nothing more. Lighten up. Please. People that are cadets+ still have the right to RP on the server bud.
Sure, and just on thing, since I applied to SAPD rarely I was off duty and when i commit a crime was murder, for having fun with friends, and when was killbug (hate those -.-), but since I was accepted as cadet, there I was never off duty.

Anway lets drop the conversation, is James application, not our coversation.

Good Luck!
[MTA:SA] Sergeant | [VC:MP] VCPD Cadet

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal