| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 16:24 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 351
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Tommy Lings WITHDRAWING  (Read 6627 times)

Offline Bert

• Ex D.P.D. Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • A.K.A. BKP
Re: SAPD: Tommy Lings
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2010, 22:04:58 pm »
Third one is with luck  :lol:
BKP

Offline Jason Bridges2

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 20:19:55 pm »
Very good driver, I patrolled with him once

Offline aner_behlic

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 20:24:08 pm »
gl yxa

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2010, 15:28:52 pm »
Why do you want to be back?
You keep breaking Argonath and SAPD law and rules... You wasted second chance, why should we give you third one?
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2010, 15:32:12 pm »
You keep breaking Argonath and SAPD law and rules... You wasted second chance, why should we give you third one?
Good question !

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2010, 16:29:33 pm »
I think I can control my self, since I started patrol my own way, no one bothering me anymore. And I have no idea why you should let me back in force, I could not say to you that ''I am good cop, I am best cop'' that's not good reason, you should decide.

Offline aner_behlic

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2010, 22:33:07 pm »
i have 2 words for ya STOPE BEING A MONEY COP
STOP ABUSING AND JAILING PEAPLOL FOR NOTHING AND STOP BEING A CORUPTED !!!

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2010, 22:44:10 pm »
I think I can control my self, since I started patrol my own way, no one bothering me anymore. And I have no idea why you should let me back in force, I could not say to you that ''I am good cop, I am best cop'' that's not good reason, you should decide.

You say that you can control yourself.. Why you couldn't control yourself before? What has changed since then?
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer

Offline aner_behlic

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2010, 22:45:44 pm »
he is hungry !! for money and he just wants to piss somone off !!!

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2010, 10:14:25 am »

You say that you can control yourself.. Why you couldn't control yourself before? What has changed since then?
Before I had guys who was bothering me, due I shoot them down or arrest. Moanings and flamings going every half hour, like ''f**k YOU, MONEY HUNGRY'' and ''NOOB'' as you can see previous post, "aner Behlic'' say ''gl'' and another day ''MONEY HUNGRY'' I don't even know him. Same goes if I kill someone he come back with ten unknown guys and kill me, by saying ''you die sir''. That was really annoying.

It's not two words, btw I don't even know you.

One Of examples why I couldn't control my self: Today I was chasing Suspect(Flash Stracci) then from no where came another civilian with dodo and start flying over us(Ints Stracci), suddenly He flew over suspect and crashed straight into me! I lost A LOT of weapons and he keep saying it was accident.. He didn't wasn't even punished, what would you do? :/

Offline Uninhibited

• [SA:MP] CRASH Rookie [SA:MP] Ac. Instructor
  • Citizen
  • [Rstar]Uninhibited
  • Badge-ID: #DM2326
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2010, 16:18:05 pm »
I would immidiately report him :D
To improve and develop ArgonathRPG

To serve and protect

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2010, 18:33:04 pm »

Before I had guys who was bothering me, due I shoot them down or arrest. Moanings and flamings going every half hour, like ''f**k YOU, MONEY HUNGRY'' and ''NOOB'' as you can see previous post, "aner Behlic'' say ''gl'' and another day ''MONEY HUNGRY'' I don't even know him. Same goes if I kill someone he come back with ten unknown guys and kill me, by saying ''you die sir''. That was really annoying.

One Of examples why I couldn't control my self: Today I was chasing Suspect(Flash Stracci) then from no where came another civilian with dodo and start flying over us(Ints Stracci), suddenly He flew over suspect and crashed straight into me! I lost A LOT of weapons and he keep saying it was accident.. He didn't wasn't even punished, what would you do? :/

But you didn't answer my question, what have changed since then? Now you can control yourself? Because I seriously doubt.
---

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2010, 18:46:15 pm »

But you didn't answer my question, what have changed since then? Now you can control yourself? Because I seriously doubt.
Yes, I can control myself now. I trying ignore such people, and try something else, another wise it's just a video game.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2010, 18:54:09 pm »
Yes, I can control myself now. I trying ignore such people, and try something else, another wise it's just a video game.

They grow up so fast  :(
I'm really proud of you :)

Kidding xD

Offline Phillip

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2010, 15:22:29 pm »
Good Luck Tommy as i see you are good cop

Offline J. Prilo

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2010, 07:57:25 am »
Good luck.
Joseph Prilo
San Andreas Police Department Officer (MTA:SA)
Ex- San Andreas Police Department Officer (SA:MP)
| Ex- Vice City Police Department Officer (VC:MP)
Meritorious Service Medal x1

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2010, 18:26:36 pm »
Good luck Tommy  :cop:

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2010, 22:53:00 pm »
Good luck my friend.
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Sago

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2010, 00:50:49 am »
People do not change, Tommy.

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"