| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 23:23 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 329
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Jesus_Rinnegato  (Read 5285 times)

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 420
  • SA-MP: Dutchy
  • Discord: Dutchy#6507
Re: SAPD: cop0
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 19:10:54 pm »

Now that I have your attention.
What Were Your Previous Names??

"A 9mm can kill a Hydra, or Hunter ... that is fact, aiming at them = threatening behavior.
Do so in real life and watch what happens ..." -[R*]CBFasi
« Sent to: Dutchy on: 21-06-2013, 05:27:27 »

Offline Alex_prototype

• Citizen
  • GET DOWN FREECOPS IN THE BUILDING
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 19:18:12 pm »
lol Lier u Fail !!!  :lol: but try to stay :cool:

Offline Phillip

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2010, 19:22:04 pm »
Ok Good luck but i dont think you Played on Argo 2 years LOL

Offline cop0

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2010, 05:42:33 am »
as i said i have been playing 2 years just under different names i also reserve the right to not disclose to you my previous names at this time i have been asked once in game what my previous names are and have replied to that person with it.

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2010, 15:59:55 pm »
as i said i have been playing 2 years just under different names i also reserve the right to not disclose to you my previous names at this time i have been asked once in game what my previous names are and have replied to that person with it.
Alright, thats all we wanted to hear.

"A 9mm can kill a Hydra, or Hunter ... that is fact, aiming at them = threatening behavior.

Offline cop0

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2010, 16:38:48 pm »
I have changed my name to Jesus_Rinnegato

Offline Uninhibited

• [SA:MP] CRASH Rookie [SA:MP] Ac. Instructor
  • Citizen
  • [Rstar]Uninhibited
  • Badge-ID: #DM2326
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2010, 16:46:07 pm »
I have changed my name to Jesus_Rinnegato

I dont think that's a good nickname... I dont really like to see the name of Jesus at a game  :neutral:
To improve and develop ArgonathRPG

To serve and protect

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2010, 16:48:08 pm »

I dont think that's a good nickname... I dont really like to see the name of Jesus at a game  :neutral:

Offline Jason Bridges2

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Jesus_Rinnegato
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2010, 22:08:16 pm »
From what I've heard IG, you tend to lose your temper a lot resulting in you kill /gu'd suspect and sometimes open fire on other police officers :eek:

Offline cop0

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2010, 00:45:29 am »
From what I've heard IG, you tend to lose your temper a lot resulting in you kill /gu'd suspect and sometimes open fire on other police officers :eek:
i have not once shot another officer and the only times ive killed /gu'd suspects is when they /gu and then dont move at all, they just stand still and swear, refuse to move ,etc.

Offline [WS]Frank

• [VC:MP] VCPD Cadet
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #SF2691
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2010, 20:36:23 pm »
i have not once shot another officer and the only times ive killed /gu'd suspects is when they /gu and then dont move at all, they just stand still and swear, refuse to move ,etc.
When they /gu and u dont /cuff, they cant move, and if u /cuff and they dont move is because they are writing, like I was, when u remove all my armour and my health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[MTA:SA] Sergeant | [VC:MP] VCPD Cadet

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2010, 21:32:24 pm »
The Name is jesus is for Christians. Jesus was the Lord. I dont think its a good name because this server is international. It could bring flame and raciest insults/Region Insults  :cop:

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline cop0

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2010, 12:02:55 pm »
When they /gu and u dont /cuff, they cant move, and if u /cuff and they dont move is because they are writing, like I was, when u remove all my armour and my health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i always give fair warning before spraying or using the batton on suspects and i never kill them unless they literally DO NOT move for quite some time, also you had spoken several times and continually refused to move before i attacked you

Offline cop0

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2010, 12:13:15 pm »
The Name is jesus is for Christians. Jesus was the Lord. I dont think its a good name because this server is international. It could bring flame and raciest insults/Region Insults  :cop:

Jesus is also a real name. it is one of the most popular names given to children whether they be Hindu, Christian, Jewish, Muslim. i actually know a Muslim man named Jesus. Just because he is muslim and named Jesus it does not mean he is trying to flame the Christian community. The fact that there is soo much controversy over me having this name is one of the reasons i am going to keep it, i beleive i have just as much right to use the name Jesus as you do using the name Badandy, for example, could that not be considered flaming towards people named Andy? I myself am a Catholic Christian and beleive in God and Jesus and i beleive that what i am doing is not defaming Jesus in any way. And so, i will stand my ground and not change my name from Jesus as i have no need to do so and quite like using the name.

If the name Jesus is offensive to you, i am sorry it was not meant to be offensive but mearly an insiders joke.

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2010, 21:17:03 pm »
It is? Well i didnt that. but the signature is about Jesus Christ because of the cuts and thorn crown

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2010, 01:34:30 am »
Since when are you allowed to open fire at non moving suspects? Melee weapons... Use them...

Offline cop0

• Citizen
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2010, 00:51:47 am »
Since when are you allowed to open fire at non moving suspects? Melee weapons... Use them...
i havent opened fire at a non moving suspect i either spray them or hit them with the batton

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2010, 18:29:45 pm »
Good Luck :)

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2010, 00:55:31 am »
i havent opened fire at a non moving suspect i either spray them or hit them with the batton
Ah I get it, you are one of the cops who keep spraying you until you are dead...

Offline cop0

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2010, 01:27:15 am »
Ah I get it, you are one of the cops who keep spraying you until you are dead...
nope i am not and i ask you to please stop trying to find faults in people

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal