| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 23:32 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 447
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Cop1  (Read 3329 times)

Offline Cop_1

• Citizen
SAPD: Cop1
« on: June 05, 2010, 05:12:48 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): I'm Cop1, and my Character name is Ray Mcknight

Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: I'm 13 yrs. old IRL and in ingame I'm 23 yrs. old

How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Maybe about 6 months or less, if you count the break I took it will only be 3 months.

How long have you played as a cop: Hmmm.... 3 months of my total time I played in Argonath RPG.

Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes I am a citizen of Argonath.

Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes I do have a driver's license, it was asked by a driving school, but it was given to me by an admin.

Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes, I have.

Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Nope, not yet.

If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?

Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): Yes it was... http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=9166.0

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):
Well First off, my life in Argonath started in Cop Duty, after I first applied, The SAPD applications were closed, so it automatically got rejected, after seeing that it was rejected, I still went off as a cop, but my IRL friends started to play Argonath too, so..... in a few months, I've been the bad guy, or just a normal citizen... now that i received the News that applications were open again, I went back to the usual job I do, and that was protecting the streets of Argonath, but before I thought of applying here, I first thought I needed to learn the ways again, so I went cop for about another 2 months or less and practiced being Onduty, I practiced with some SWAT members, everyday we would be gathering at the place of my SWAT friend and we would go in his Raindance and clear the streets of Argonath, with various team work, and act as air support to other fellow cops. As stated in my name "Cop1" I would be a cop for the sake of peace and unity in Argonath... Its been quite a while now since I've been a cop, maybe its time to return back to business, to serve and protect Argonath in a new level.

Signed,
Cop1

Offline Cop_1

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Cop1
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 04:00:29 am »
Today, I went the usual way onduty, patrol in LS, when crime rate rose, me and Mr.Kitsune got into his Raindance and picked a few more officers for our sqaud, and we supplied air support to our fellow officers and we patrolled around San Andreas, we got a few suspects behind bars and a lot of suspects including some in a group to be downed.

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 06:06:43 am »
Good Luck, Your a pretty good cop.  :cop:

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Cop_1

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 04:27:34 am »
I hope to be part of SAPD soon.  :cop:

Offline Cop_1

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 12:13:05 pm »
Helped stopping a 207, 211 today, we failed rescuing the hostage coz of a Unit, but we managed to take down every kidnapper.

Offline Cop_1

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 04:39:33 am »
Participated in a drug bust today, with Officers Elite, Tinman, James Wilson, and Badandy was the UC weed buyer, operation was a success, we caught the weed seller, we confiscated the drugs, operation was complete  :cop:

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 04:43:09 am »
What is your relationship with Paclov?

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Cop_1

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 04:54:59 am »
Led an operation about a massive drug deal between Gvardias and Rinnegatos, unfortunately when we were trying to investigate the Gvardias, they all /q, and we went C14 as Officer Vince was leaving already, so after 5 minutes, I led a tactical squad into the whereabouts of the other group, C3/C30 fortunately we managed to take down the other group (Rinnegato) but unfortunately, one of us was taken down, Tactical Operation was a success, then we returned to SFPD to continue regular operations.

Offline Cop_1

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 04:57:26 am »
What is your relationship with Paclov?

He's my IRL brother Sir.

Offline Webster

• Citizen
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 17:24:32 pm »
Great cop.Patrolled with me and Kitsune once =].
Knows the codes and laws pretty good.

Good luck Cpt Price ;D

Kind Regards,
Officer Shinnav

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

Offline Cop_1

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 23:55:43 pm »
First day of School starts today, I may not be as active as I was in summer, So please forgive me for my inactivity

Also, thanks for the Regards  :D  :cop:

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 00:08:21 am »
The Summer is just starting for me...  :cop:

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline JamesWilson

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2010, 00:43:49 am »
GOOD COP! I did a drug bust with him he's very profesional and encourages RP.

RECCOMENDED!

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 05:47:18 am »
I've seen this cop driving around the block a few times, and I think that he is an excellent cop. This cop here looks like he is very interested in the ARPD from the view of most application. Nice punctuation, Capitalization, and Organization. That is what makes you look more professional as a cop, so Cop1 since I've seen you around and been taking notice. I would just like to patrol with you and I can teach or tell you alot about ARPD the basics but it will be unofficial training. Since you aren't a cadet and I am not a Cadet Trainee I can't give you official trainings, but I can help you with stuff if needed. So what do you say will you patrol with me?

Offline Cop_1

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2010, 10:54:52 am »
I've seen this cop driving around the block a few times, and I think that he is an excellent cop. This cop here looks like he is very interested in the ARPD from the view of most application. Nice punctuation, Capitalization, and Organization. That is what makes you look more professional as a cop, so Cop1 since I've seen you around and been taking notice. I would just like to patrol with you and I can teach or tell you alot about ARPD the basics but it will be unofficial training. Since you aren't a cadet and I am not a Cadet Trainee I can't give you official trainings, but I can help you with stuff if needed. So what do you say will you patrol with me?

Sir Yes sir, anything to improve myself in serving Argonath as a cop, and Thanks  ;)
but as School is heavily taking up time, I can't guarantee that I will be really active as I was in summer, So I'm sorry if I can't find the time to meet you ingame, oh and thanks again!  ;)

Offline Cop_1

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 15:16:04 pm »
Downed a couple of suspects today, and helped 2 officers.

Offline Cop_1

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 04:12:40 am »
Its really hard trying to be online, Im already cramming at school, I just hope I dont get denied because of my inactivity...

Offline Garry_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 04:33:55 am »
*Recommended*I cant remember where but i remember you from somewhere . . . VC:MP or MTA:VC?
Signed:
Garry "Dream" Smith

Retired San Andreas State Trooper Retired Deputy Commander{TET Captain}
Ex SATP Officer
Ex Cadet
Ex VCPD Officer

Protecting Argonath from Dangers Since

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 06:09:25 am »
Nice guy, knows what to do whilst on duty. Personally I like him, professionally still making final judgements.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Cop_1

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2010, 09:54:41 am »
*Recommended*I cant remember where but i remember you from somewhere . . . VC:MP or MTA:VC?
I only play SA:MP..... anyways thanks for the recommendation.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal