| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 17:30 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 330
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [ACSD]Coley_B.  (Read 11810 times)

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD: [ACSD]Coley_B.
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2010, 06:26:16 am »
This is abuse :lol:

I guess you lieing to the admin was abuse too. I stopped you, and was talking to you. All of a sudden you pull a combat out and almost kill me. I suspected you for ADW, which Vince said not to, I re-suspected you for Assault with a deadly weapon. An admin ask you did you have a gun and you ADMITTED to it. Also, in this picture, it clearly shows you are evading, which is VALID. Also, I don't "track you". GO check this out, sasdonline.com/crime/ and look at the newest ticket records. They are all by me, I write so many tickets it isn't funny, I am Traffic Enforcement Deputy, so when you stop breaking "traffic laws", which I am a TRAFFIC deputy, I will quit stopping you. You can pretty much throw this shit in the trash can man, get some better evidence if you want to get me in trouble buddy.

Thanks,
TRAFFIC ENFORCER deputy Coley  :v: :cop:

Also, you can lie all you want, and we both now it. I despise people like you. You are the kind that back stab people and you keep doing it until no one trusts you. And this is my "FYI", it even come out of an admin's mouth, he didn't trust you. If a damn admin doesn't trust you, that shows something. You are just a damn lieing, conniving, backstabbing, person, that will never get anywhere in life. I promise, I have seen a million people like you, it is just so comical how you can just sit there and lie about someone, ruining there career. These are people's wishes and dreams on here. You can do me a favor and leave me the f**k alone.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Roman

• Citizen
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2010, 06:33:02 am »
This is abuse :lol:

I guess you lieing to the admin was abuse too. I stopped you, and was talking to you. All of a sudden you pull a combat out and almost kill me. I suspected you for ADW, which Vince said not to, So why did you? I re-suspected you for Assault with a deadly weapon. If only I did assault you. An admin ask you did you have a gun and you ADMITTED to it. Indeed, I did have a gun, several, combat and tec9. I didn't shoot you though, Didn't even try. Also, in this picture, it clearly shows you are evading, which is VALID. 1. You suspected me AGAIN and then left, which is why no nearby markers are on the map.  Also, I don't "track you". GO check this out, sasdonline.com/crime/ and look at the newest ticket records. I'll take your word that you write tickets, and indeed you DID write me a ticket. but then you left and suspect me for ''ADW,'' which is why your driving away from me, when I am standing on foot. They are all by me, I write so many tickets it isn't funny, I am Traffic Enforcement Deputy, so when you stop breaking "traffic laws", which I am a TRAFFIC deputy, I will quit stopping you. You can pretty much throw this shit in the trash can man, get some better evidence if you want to get me in trouble buddy. I will remember that.

Thanks,
TRAFFIC ENFORCER deputy Coley  :v: :cop:
All Bolded writing is mine, in reply to Coley's.

Thanks.

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2010, 06:36:50 am »
Oh hell, re-read it now. You will get a damn kick out of /quote abusing it buddy.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2010, 06:38:30 am »
Also, by the way, that picture CLEARLY shows my health down, but I guess I had a f**king cold, want to lie about my health too? Do it, hell, you have lied about everything else.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2010, 08:05:33 am »
Love How y'all keep bickering in a topic to become a cadet. Have a complaint post it Here then you go to the complaints section. If you have a complaint post it there post any reason you don't think he should be a cadet here but don't make it into a complaint section for Freecops. I believe he is a good Police officer if you wish to dispute that post any information here but don't go back and forth making this topic 100 pages long with problems please.

Signed,

SAPD Sergeant
ACSD Supervisor
SAPD Academy Instructor James Bowling
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2010, 08:24:19 am »
Love How y'all keep bickering in a topic to become a cadet. Have a complaint post it Here then you go to the complaints section. If you have a complaint post it there post any reason you don't think he should be a cadet here but don't make it into a complaint section for Freecops. I believe he is a good Police officer if you wish to dispute that post any information here but don't go back and forth making this topic 100 pages long with problems please.

Signed,

SAPD Sergeant
ACSD Supervisor
SAPD Academy Instructor James Bowling

^

I am still interested, REALLY interested, by the way.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Roman

• Citizen
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2010, 09:17:44 am »
Also, you can lie all you want, and we both now it. I despise people like you. You are the kind that back stab people and you keep doing it until no one trusts you. And this is my "FYI", it even come out of an admin's mouth, he didn't trust you. If a damn admin doesn't trust you, that shows something. You are just a damn lieing, conniving, backstabbing, person, that will never get anywhere in life. I promise, I have seen a million people like you, it is just so comical how you can just sit there and lie about someone, ruining there career. These are people's wishes and dreams on here. You can do me a favor and leave me the f**k alone.
lol.

@ Jimmy: Okay, I will try and do that sometime. Thanks for appointing me to appropriate location to report.

Offline JamesWilson

• Citizen
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2010, 15:42:36 pm »
I could see in the text that you said /me reaches in the back for something. and then the picture was taken while coley was moving himself from harms way, with really low health, and he suspected you. I don't know anyone who would do a traffic stop with low health in the first place.

Vince tells us at ACSD to not write initials in suspections so thats why Vince told coley "not to" ,and that's why he had to re-suspect you.

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2010, 19:33:17 pm »
Applicant [ACSD]Coley_B, please choose to keep your application open or go to ACSD (copbanned).

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2010, 20:50:46 pm »
I will not respond to this, I told you my decision in PM.

Thanks,
Deputy Coley
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2010, 20:55:04 pm »
All Deputy's will change their names and remove tags!!! Stated Here

Signed,

ACSD Supervisor
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2010, 03:57:09 am »
Denied.(?)

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2010, 00:23:54 am »
Unrejected.. was a misunderstanding, and that PM was from weeks ago!

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2010, 00:28:11 am »
/facepalm.

I told you A WEEK AGO to look at it :mad:
Lol, jk. Ok, I am back in business. I am ready to get accepted people. :):omg:
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2010, 06:24:14 am »
Coley, as much as I liked you when I first met you your attitude has changed drastically.. for the worst. I've witnessed tonight several acts of disrespect and provoking towards new guys just asking questions to saying things like "Lmao" on the police radio, responding to someone else's provoking. I hope you take this time to sort yourself out, and best of luck doing so. Sometimes we all just need a break to sort things out. :) Denied until further notice

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal