| Date: 30-09-24  Time: 16:33 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 295
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Awesome Convoy of Cops June 10, 2010  (Read 1459 times)

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
Awesome Convoy of Cops June 10, 2010
« on: June 12, 2010, 07:24:59 am »

Police Units that Helped:
EliteTerm
Jake_Araatus
Gamer3Rules
Prosege
XxLaoBoixX
TinMan
[SDt]SamN
James_Wilson
Jeffery_Dahmer
Lauwer_Steven
Anas_Al

FBI Unit:
Louis_Keyl
*If name isn't on list please leave a reply

Today, Bill_Guarnere was introuble by this hit that someone placed on him. He called on the police radio that he needed help. Then they started a convoy of cops and then I arrived on scene. Once we got the convoy or 11 cops + 1 FBI unit ready to go, we started heading towards Las Venturas FBI HQ. On the way, there weren't any distractions as in the Hitmen that were after him. We've got to FBI HQ, and took him inside the door where the FBI protected him. I don't know if you survived or not. (Please tell me in the reply)

Anyway, this is how the way we should act when someone has a hit on them. We need to gather alot of cops and take the person that has a hit to a safe place. Here are some examples where you could take them; In a locked house or Locked Business, FBI HQ or Police Department Captain office which you would have to be really lucky to get in one. My point is that they should be in a place that is secured and always have an emergency exit just in case. We shouldn't have anyone killed over a placed contract hit, not unless there are few cops on. But that is a different story. If there are barely any cops on, then you could go to into your locked house or locked business. Which is a safe place to go to if you are introuble. Atleast it would be hard for the suspects to find where are you at. Sometimes it is also best to go out there in Red county, Flint County, or Bone County. The reason is because it is a big place and whenever the person /area's all they will see is Flint County. It would take them along time for them to get you. It is just some good advice on what to do and I am sure it comes natural whenever you have a hit.

As the SAPD, ARPD, or FBI, I think that we should keep this up on what were doing. Getting a big Convoy of cops and protecting that 1 person. Atleast the hitmen sees us they won't want to fire because there are so many of us. It would awesome how I went to LSPD and I saw this convoy this big. I thought it was just going to be very few cops. It just shocked me. To tell you the truth, I never saw a convoy this big protecting a guy.

Signed,
Senior Officer TinMan

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
Re: Awesome Convoy of Cops June 10, 2010
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 07:27:16 am »
Moved to Pictures!
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline TinMan

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 07:27:48 am »
Moved to Pictures!
Sorry I didn't know which section I should had posted.

Offline TinMan

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 07:36:00 am »
Thanks Giac

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal