| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 20:23 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 338
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [Suggestion] /m1 /m2 /m3 Should change  (Read 3114 times)

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
[Suggestion] /m1 /m2 /m3 Should change
« on: June 21, 2010, 05:37:12 am »
For the last few weeks. I have been thinking of new ideas on how the /m1 or s1 could change from. "This is the LAW...Pull over to the side of the road." I was thinking it should be "This is the Police...Pull over to the side of the road." The Fireman and Medical Staff has that so I think it should be Police instead of LAW.
Also I think that we should have more of the /s's or /m's commands to where we have up to 6.
For example:
This is the Police....Stop and Put your hands in the air.
Something like that. They should atleast be updated to where it says "police" instead of "LAW." I am just thinking. Maybe it's just me and there fine. One day I heard CBF said we should just take /s1 /s2 /s3 out.

The reason why we should have more of these commands is the fact whenever your behind a suspect trying to arrest him or something. We could do /s4 and which would say "This is the Police....Put your hands in the air" or something. Instead of the suspect pulling out a gun in the middle of typing.

Please take this into consideration and don't be a smart alec. It's just an little suggestion that we should atleast change them alittle bit.

Thankyou.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Re: [Suggestion] /m1 /m2 /m3 Should change
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 05:42:26 am »
/Well How about this.

/s1 Stop this is the Police Department
/s2 Stop Now or we will use force
/s3 This is your final warning
/s4 Put your hands in the air and do not move!

that could work?
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Alice_Cooper

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 06:08:09 am »
 :omg: +1 !!!

Offline JamesWilson

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 07:27:14 am »
#1 I think there should be a on the ground message ex: /s4 Police...Down on the ground..........NOW!!

#2 There should be a anim that makes the bad guy lay on the ground with their hands behind their back (Like after a long chase, or a Raid)

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 17:01:30 pm »
m1/s1: This is the police department: (maybe instead of police department it states the town of the PD car you're in? :omg:) pull your vehicle over to the side of the road!

m2/s2: Police, stop and surrender NOW or we will use force!

m3/s3: Police, emergency situation, CLEAR THE STREETS!

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 18:03:11 pm »
  It is pretty funny when you are pulled over by /m1 and say to the Officer: "Hello Officer The Law" and then claim the officer is untrustworthy after telling you a false name/ claim the officer is Chinese and try order a takeaway.

Edit:

/s1 POLICE: Please pull over! ... ... I said PLEASE!

/s2 This is the POLICE: Now we are pissed off! PULL OVER to the SIDE OF THE ROAD or We will.... go get donuts.

/s3 Get out of the bastard way! POLICE are coming through!

/s4 POLICE! Surrender now so we can go home!

/s5 POLICE! Can you run 800 feet per second? If not your head better be bulletproof!

for sheriffs (/sh)

/sh1 This is the SHERIFF: Pull over now whilst you can still drive that piece of shit!

/sh2 CLEAR THE ROAD! You will come off the worst!

/sh3 Get out of the bastard way Lampposts! A Sheriff is coming through!

/sh4 CLEAR OUT OF THE PAVEMENT! You will come off the worst!

for FBI (/sf):

/sf1 We are definitely not FBI or anyone else conspicuous!

/sf2 Surrender now or we shall write an extended report, submit it through the criminal court system and make you pay the court fee's! Mwahahaha!

/sf3 We have a shed in the desert to question criminals like you! SURRENDER NOW!

for SWAT:

/sw1: We are too professional to shout out of vehicles!

/sw2: If you can see us ITS TOO LATE FOR YOU!

Bah I got bored. Anyway on another note. It is unlikely that /s1 /m1 will ever be removed as I did campaign quite heavily for the removal of the commands a while back unsuccessfully.

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Ben

• Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 18:17:16 pm »
I don't think we should get rid of the /s1 /s2 etc, as sometimes when there are no PD vehicles available, we lock our own cars and use them, so if /s1 etc were taken away, we could not shout anything unless we physically typed it all out  :3

I like the idea of adding extra /m's on though  :3
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline ElMartu

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 19:04:41 pm »
It says law because the FBI complained when it said "police", so it was changed

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 19:06:30 pm »
It is pretty arrogant to call yourself "The Law" though whether police, FBI or anybody. Unless of course you are obviously RPing such a cop - which I doubt everyone does.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline StatuZ

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #1809
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 19:10:33 pm »
It is pretty arrogant to call yourself "The Law" though whether police, FBI or anybody. Unless of course you are obviously RPing such a cop - which I doubt everyone does.
That's why i always type out my own message and copy it. So if i want someone to pull over, "t" "ctrl+v" "enter"

3x Meritorious Service Medal
1x Community Policing Medal
1x Police Life-Saving Medal
1x Police Star

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2010, 17:58:50 pm »
Actually its LAW because SWAT are not police (on a technicallity), FBI are not police, yet we are all LAW enforcement
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2010, 18:02:44 pm »
Actually its LAW because SWAT are not police (on a technicallity), FBI are not police, yet we are all LAW enforcement

SWAT does not really use the /m1-2-3 commands, we come up with our own messages and I've seen the FBI do the same. I think a change from LAW to POLICE would make the messages a TINY bit...... different.
Meh, I don't really see a point in changing one word, criminals tend not to pay attention to the message after the first two words anyway.

Offline TinMan

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2010, 23:17:21 pm »
/Well How about this.

/s1 Stop this is the Police Department
/s2 Stop Now or we will use force
/s3 This is your final warning
/s4 Put your hands in the air and do not move!

that could work?

Yea I think that could work.
#1 I think there should be a on the ground message ex: /s4 Police...Down on the ground..........NOW!!

#2 There should be a anim that makes the bad guy lay on the ground with their hands behind their back (Like after a long chase, or a Raid)
+1 on the #1 and #2 They can use /lay or /hurt.
m1/s1: This is the police department: (maybe instead of police department it states the town of the PD car you're in? :omg:) pull your vehicle over to the side of the road!
Yea maybe like This is LSPD or DPD or SF, but I think the car says which department you work for anyway.

Lol Jcstodds we shouldn't have badwords :D. Anyway, I think that also is a good idea.

I don't think we should get rid of the /s1 /s2 etc, as sometimes when there are no PD vehicles available, we lock our own cars and use them, so if /s1 etc were taken away, we could not shout anything unless we physically typed it all out  :3

I like the idea of adding extra /m's on though  :3
I never said we should take them out. Hmm, if we lock our own PD cars then that would be annoying. Especially if they are abandon. But I could see it as it is being car jacked that is why we need to work together.

It says law because the FBI complained when it said "police", so it was changed

True but the FBI could have "This is the FBI....Pull over to the side of the road or something.

Yea it is arrogant so yea I agree 100 percent with you.

I understand Chief CBF but since the Fire Department says Fire Department instead of LAW and EMS says Hospital or dang I can't remeber what it says. Anyway my point is that Swat should say SWAT. FBI should say FBI. Police should say Police. To me LAW is the general part of this all. Fire Department, Hospitals, SWAT, FBI, and Police are under defined as LAW. But if ALL of us are LAW enforcement shouldn't the EMS and Fire Dept. say LAW or we have all different things like I mentioned.

SWAT does not really use the /m1-2-3 commands, we come up with our own messages and I've seen the FBI do the same. I think a change from LAW to POLICE would make the messages a TINY bit...... different.
Meh, I don't really see a point in changing one word, criminals tend not to pay attention to the message after the first two words anyway.
[/quote]

I barely see SWAT use the /m1 /m2 /m3 commands. I think it should be alittle point in it. Criminals might think it would be better who knows.

Mainly we should have more /s1,/m1,/m2,ETC... Commands. That so whenever you are behind a suspect and say Put your hands in the air or something. Your not in the middle of the sentence without them trying to shoot you. It is kind of rediculous how we get shot and killed because they pull a combat out of there asses and were in the middle of the sentence. That is why we should have more of those /s's commands.

I guess the LAW part is okay, but mainly I beleive we should have more /s's commands. Especially put your hands in the air one.

Signed,
TinMan

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 02:10:43 am »
I like it  :rofl:

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2010, 08:44:40 am »
There will not be any more /s or /m commands

But I may look into splitting up the difference between fbi and police, involves even more scritping...
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline TinMan

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 02:07:14 am »
There will not be any more /s or /m commands

But I may look into splitting up the difference between fbi and police, involves even more scritping...

Okay I understand. Thanks CBF.

Signed,
Senior Officer TinMan.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal