| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 12:23 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 144
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Ranchers  (Read 7414 times)

Offline rex1985

• Citizen
SAPD Ranchers
« on: June 28, 2010, 14:16:05 pm »
I believe that SAPD should have Federal Ranchers ive believed this for a very long time as its covert when behind possible criminal cars freecops/cadets and officers only have 2 unmarked buffalos in lvpd which dont have a blue light or siren i belive this is a very good idea as i hardly see FBI out in there black ones anyway (may be in diffrent timezone from me)
just an idea i guess it will take heavy criticism lol

RayCarter

Re: SAPD Ranchers
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 14:18:55 pm »
I think the FBI Rancher should be used more, but it's hardly appropriate for Covert Operations.
It's a really good Vehicle because of it's speed and handling. It's a favorate of mine.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 14:42:25 pm »
There is only one Rancher,me.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 14:48:35 pm »
Why do they need Ranchers? Everyone knows what a Rancher looks like so what is the point?
SAPD does not need them, FBI has them and SWAT has them.  That is all who needs them.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Shawn Edwards

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 17:42:59 pm »
Why do they need Ranchers? Everyone knows what a Rancher looks like so what is the point?
SAPD does not need them, FBI has them and SWAT has them.  That is all who needs them.

+1

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 18:09:16 pm »
I believe that SAPD should have Federal Ranchers ive believed this for a very long time as its covert when behind possible criminal cars freecops/cadets and officers only have 2 unmarked buffalos in lvpd which dont have a blue light or siren i belive this is a very good idea as i hardly see FBI out in there black ones anyway (may be in diffrent timezone from me)

Ok now what made your head not make this connection Federal Ranchers > FBI/SWAT Not SAPD San andreas police department is NOT FEDERAL!! Just because they look cool dosent mean you need to ride in them. The last time that they were in the server the SWAT / FBI moaned because they are OUR cars and the SAPD was driving them. Why do you need them? You cant /weaponequip out of them... You know thats what they are used for right? You have police ranchers ... use them.

SAPD does not need them, FBI has them and SWAT has them.  That is all who needs them.

+ 99999999

Best quote ever
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 18:26:23 pm »
Why would we need Ranchers anyway. They are slow and if SAPD had one it couldn't /weaponequip anyway, so why would we need one? I can see where you got this idea at. FBI, SWAT, EMS, and FD all have Ranchers. But the PD doesn't need them. If you saw a cop with a rancher pulling up on a traffic stop. You would think it would be the FBI. Then later they find out that you aren't. Well if this continues like that and suspects see a rolling rancher they would most likely think it is the PD, and just run away.

One vehicle would be kool is a Dumper  :D 

Offline rex1985

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 20:21:06 pm »

Ok now what made your head not make this connection Federal Ranchers > FBI/SWAT Not SAPD San andreas police department is NOT FEDERAL!! Just because they look cool dosent mean you need to ride in them. The last time that they were in the server the SWAT / FBI moaned because they are OUR cars and the SAPD was driving them. Why do you need them? You cant /weaponequip out of them... You know thats what they are used for right? You have police ranchers ... use them.

+ 99999999

fire deot and EMS have them SAPD are being left out,
Best quote ever

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 20:23:04 pm »

+ 99999999

Best quote ever

Best quote ever

You added this to my Quote. Don't rewrite what I said !!!
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline ElMartu

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 21:37:04 pm »
the Fire Dept and the EMS have it, but they don't have PD cars. They got firetrucks and ambulances (slow when compared to the police vehicles).

Offline rex1985

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 22:41:19 pm »
maybe we should have a petition to so who is for having federal ranchers as SAPD vehicles

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 22:55:12 pm »
maybe we should have a petition to so who is for having federal ranchers as SAPD vehicles

No One because it is retarded!!!

FEDERAL RANCHERS = Federal Used = FBI + SWAT = Federal

Federal Ranchers = Federal Used /=/ SAPD

FEDERAL RANCHERS Not SAPD
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2010, 22:56:44 pm »
A blue and yellow one for Immigration PAtrol would be a thoughtful present :D
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline rex1985

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2010, 10:23:02 am »
there not really federal anymore because the EMS and fire dept have them SAPD should have them too in a diffrent colour

Offline StatuZ

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #1809
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 11:34:47 am »
I rather use a federal rancher for my bomb squad activities for RP purposes. In a fedrancher you can transport more tools such as robot and xrays etcetera.

But no, it definately shouldn't be used for regular patrol.

3x Meritorious Service Medal
1x Community Policing Medal
1x Police Life-Saving Medal
1x Police Star

RockStracci

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 12:04:09 pm »
Oh god... I guess next topic will be /weaponequip for officers also right?

Don't get me wrong, but no... Like Jimmy and Booz said, You are not federal...

Offline Aryin James

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 13:04:25 pm »
* =AV=Sarah_Ancelotti pokes around the forum corners

WHAT IN GODS NAME DO YOU THINK IS YOUR PROBLEM???????

Yes, Federal Ranchers are cool.  Yes, they have a flashing light.  Yes, they're good for disabling cars faster.  But let the speculations have it:

Federal Rancher Speculations from a Engineer of SA Vehicles:
- Slow, the average speed is cut in half of that of a normal PD Vehicle, that being the LSPD, SFPD, and LVPD Car.
  - Would get you no where.  The time it would take from Point A [Lets say LSAP] to Point B [Lets say the end of LV-LS HW.] would take a mere SEVEN minutes, dependent upon Traffic, Lag and other things in that habitat.
   - Would be a simple match for vehicles such as the Infernus, Bullet, Cheetah, Phenoix, etc.  The speed in which a Federal Rancher goes is no comparison to that of which the normal PD vehicles go.
- Body structure, it may be four door, and great for "RP events" such as Bombs, CSI, and other things amongst that.  But with the structure of the body, it is hard to:
  - Cut Corners.  There are many sharp corners in the game GTA: SA.  Thusforth giving the Rancher a disadvantage due to the Size, and Shape of the wheels.
  - Tough Terrain.  Yes, the Federal Rancher is made like an off-road vehicle, and has the handling for tough terrains, BUT, if that Rancher gets stuck in a ditch...Son, your stuck.  That Backwheel drive on a Rancher, of a 1-10 scale is about a 4, it is not good for off roading as many people think it is.
- Durability, the durability of a Federal Rancher may be at high, but once flipped, there is a hard chance of reflipping it.
  - The wheels given on the Federal Rancher are made for straights, so if you have to cut a turn for either: PITting someone, or Catching someones ass before they make a sharp turn.  Good luck too you, cause the grip on the Federal Rancher wheels are NOT going to cut it.
- Height, well yeah, the height on the Federal Rancher is very efficent with things, but...What about tight spots?
  - Suspects like to go through places many larger vehicles can't, so they use what is called LVDT - Large Vehicle Destruction Technique.  They may be in something small, such as a Infernus, Cheetah even a NRG or Faggio, but they'll use the small places such as back alleys, sewer drains, and even tunnels, to maneuver throughout SA while wanted, and that Federal Rancher, is NOT going to make it through a back alley of SF, or get through the Cave in Bone County.

-----------

Your lucky thats all I can currently think of, but from my specs, and from knowledge of KNOWING a Federal Rancher, inside AND out, trust me, stick with a PD car and the PD Ranchers....
| Most Friendly Officer of 2009 |

"Don't let life fool you, because the games it plays are quite hard to follow."

Offline Andrew_R

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 14:16:17 pm »
Very well said^^

Anyways, we don't need them, we already have SAPD Rangers for off-road. It may have only 2 doors but we still don't need a FBI Rancher.

Offline Jason J. Dilworth

• Citizen
  • Watch your six
  • Badge-ID: #139
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 14:28:12 pm »
+2

Offline rex1985

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 14:53:59 pm »
* rex1985 waves white flag i surrender

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal