| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 04:24 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 400
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Rancher_Knight  (Read 7438 times)

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
SAPD: Rancher_Knight
« on: July 02, 2010, 20:30:38 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Rancher_Knight. Rancher Junior Knight
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: RL: 11 In-game: 28
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 1 year and half
How long have you played as a cop: 1 year and half
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes

Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes of course
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes of course
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? my first application got rejected due to new academy, The second one was rejected due to spamming other PM's and on /p

Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=9824.0 http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=10454.0
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I want to join the S.A.P.D to keep the state streets clean from criminals, i don't just jail suspects for fun,that's for their interest, i show them the right way in their life, not the bad one, i also love co-operating with other law enforcement agencies, and i'm a good cop who knows laws and procedures and what to do in every situation.
I Would like you to accept me because i can handle most various dangerous situation, and i'll be a good addition for you, SAPD, so you won't regret if you accept me.
Signed,
Rancher Jr.Knight

:ps: I know i have spammed PM's and in /p, i really confess that but i won't do it as i changed, i promise.

Reports

3th,July 2010
+Patrolling with Jenny Adams
|_Barricaded suspect inside a club
After I and Jenny got a cruiser,we reported a 10-8 then we started patrolling Los Santos
a couple of minutes we got a request to keep an eye on a sultan license plate 63 for hit'n'run, our GPS device indicated anonymous location in the beginning, but finally it indicated a club in Verdant bluffs,we reported that  on radio then turned on sirens with Code 3, we soon arrived at scene and noticed so many units standing-by for backup, door was locked so we called LSPD Bomb squad,we breached-in and shouted to suspect to surrender, he gave up quickly without resisting.

|_Pursuit in Rodeo
We reported a c14 and resumed our patrol, Jenny told me to check the MDC so i did that and noticed a suspect in criminal database who have license plate 9, i requested C3 Backup and they arrived with speed of light (awesome) so the suspect entered her house and locked it, I stormed the door and gave the female suspect 3 warnings or she's getting shot, she co-operated so I readed her miranda rights and handcuffed her, Cadet Niko took her under arrest.
|_Traffic stop in Mulholland Inter.
|_Assault on an officer infront of LSPD
|_Fight in Grove street

Overall:
Traffic stops: 1
Suspects arrested: 5
Suspects down: 3

4th,July 2010
+Patrolling alone and patrolling with [WS]Smey
|_Assisting traffic stop in Market,LS.
|_Pursuiting high speed criminal

When i requested a patrol partner only one was Lieutenant Smey,so he joined my city patrol, we started speaking about police stuff...minutes later we noticed in MDC some suspect,so he told me location and i gone Code 3 10-76, i quickly spotted him, then Smey called some backup,backup arrived and we got him.
|_Teached Justin Hawk police procedures and codes
|_Traffic stop at Richman
+Drug bust at Ganton,LS
|_We did an N.T.F Briefing at NTF Headquarters behind LSCH,UC met the dealer at Ganton infront of CJ's house,he bought the drugs;
we got GO signal then we responded C3,we got him arrested.

+Pursuit at LV Highway.
|_We started a patrol at FCPD, when we got a call to pursuit Suspect Lic.Plate 40 at LVAP,we gone Code 3 and that was hard...we took arround half hour to take down all suspects; finally 4 were down,and no one was arrested.

5th,July 2010
+Working as a backup unit
|_Responding to a pursuit

I've got a backup request from a fellow officer, he indicated the sit-rep and 10-20, So I turned on my sirens and traffic indicator (ELM),that means i gone Code 3,I responded to location but i didn't see the backup officer, 2 minutes later a black infernus passed by me so i turned on my lights, i discovered with my Database that was the suspect's car, so i've called many times backup force,2 units have responded,we had no chance to stop him so we P.I.T'd him,and he crashed into a tree,he finally steped out of his vehicle and surrendred.
|_Assisting a dangerous driver traffic stop
|_Suspect inside a house
+Working as an Investigator
|_Dead bodies at Ocean docks

I was patrolling alone untill i passed by Immigration Patrol HQ, I just wanted to see what's there untill i got suprised by 2 police officers dead bodies, i was going to vomit but i resisted, I Called coroners/medics to check the dead bodies,I took a camera and photographed the dead bodies and the rope, i took the blood evidences and photo's and rope to LSPD Lab where S.I.D works on that.

Overall:
Suspects down: 5
Suspects arrested: 3
Warnings/tickets issued:
1 ticket.

8th,July 2010
+Working as traffic patrollers with [G] and TheDon
|_Sultan driving 122km/h in city
Subject pulled over,he was identified,only thing missing is his license,
he forgot license at home,Subject issued a warning for speeding and driving without license

|_Reckless driver at SF
Subject failed to pullover,
we took all requirements to make him pullover,he didn't comply so he got suspected
More backup arrived and subject was P.I.T'd, then he surrendered.

+Working as an air patrol with [SD]Matrixbob
|_Multiple suspects
Subject 1: Chased untill LS-LV Highway where he got exploded
Subject 2: Passed all bone county and been busted across blueberry when they noticed that no cop at their area,
Subject 3: N/A Surrendred immidelatly

+Patrolling alone...
|_Fight inside "willsons" house
We got a call of 10-66's near grove street, when we responded no one was there,we entered a house and found them sitting inside so they quickly opened fire, i took cover behind a pool table and started returning fire,i got down with many bullets then i returned and fired all the way,finally every one was taken down and arround 5+ officers died.

Overall:
Sus's down: 6
Suspects arrested:

9th,July 2010
+Patrolling with Officer Drix
|_Pursuits
Subject 1: Pursuit failed due to high speed vehicle,anyways other units got him.
Subject 2: Recieved a call about a red car passed by Glen Park,when we were on our way we noticed him at mulholland inter. so we reported our status on radio and called backup,he was taken down at East L.S
Subject 3: Suspect evaded traffic stop so we chased him and he was arrested

+Roadblock at Flint intersection with Sergeant Leonardo and some other officers
Summary: It was a great roadblock event, arround 15 civilians passed by us,Every one had a turn, I check who comes from Flint to LS,and Leonardo checks who comes from LS to flint, Mafs was the "gate",when some ones approaches he close the gate,when check is done he opens the gate.

10th,July 2010
To be completed...

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Rancher_Knight
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 22:27:30 pm »
Good Luck  :cop:

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 23:01:29 pm »
thanks.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 12:18:23 pm »
Still interested and today i'm going to post some patrol reports :cop:

LIONEL VALDES

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 12:29:51 pm »
One more rulebreak whilst on duty and you'll be denied for a month.
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 13:10:36 pm »
Roger that sir!

I Promise.

:ps: What rulebreaking whilst duty? it should be a mistake,it's just PM Spam, and plus it's OOC not IC, I always work good and don't abuse.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 13:16:58 pm »
Unfortunate for you I don't recognise OOC or IC. Regardless, you broke the server rule of no spamming.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 13:20:54 pm »
But...I ask you some thing you take like 3 minutes to answer, or you don't answer at all... no offence but..sorry if it was misunderstanding, you're a captain and high ranked than me,you must get plenty of PM's from other people, am i right? :cop:

Signed,
Rancher Jr.Knight

LIONEL VALDES

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 15:34:31 pm »
I am constantly busy with patrolling with DPD members, investigating, training cadets, assisting people doing things, I cannot respond to every PM immediately, does not mean you have any right to spam me or anyone else.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2010, 15:45:20 pm »
Alright,sorry then and i hope i get accepted.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Jenny_Adams

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2010, 16:22:31 pm »
I patrolled him today,he's a great cop,knows the codes,responds to every call if possible... I don't have any critics yet,keep up the good work!!Signed,

Signed,

Jenny Adams

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2010, 17:58:02 pm »
New reports added :cop:

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2010, 20:44:51 pm »
I downloaded teamspeak 3, unfortunatly i was perm-banned for false accusations, it was Plam and Thomas who started...

I was un-banned by Husky :cop:

LIONEL VALDES

Offline smey

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2010, 22:13:11 pm »
Good luck Arnold. You really show you want to join the ARPD. Lets hope you can keep up your good behaviour!

Offline Max_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 02:40:39 am »
Definatly NOT RECOMMENDED - was on TS today, very immature behavior, had to call the admins two or three times, refusing to comply to higher ranks, in my opinion, he is an example of a new player...VERY VERY new player. Because of people like him, everyone thinks that freecops are moneyhungry, corrupt and immature.

Quote from: *******_******* on September 30, 2010, 02:18:05 PM
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:Yes
How long have you played as a cop:Yes

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2010, 11:34:22 am »
Definatly NOT RECOMMENDED - was on TS today, very immature behavior, had to call the admins two or three times, refusing to comply to higher ranks, in my opinion, he is an example of a new player...VERY VERY new player. Because of people like him, everyone thinks that freecops are moneyhungry, corrupt and immature.

I am sorry, but I have to agree with Max. His behavior does not fit for the SAPD. He is insulting fellow officers, he is always spamming if you don't awnser him straight away, disobeying higher rank, insulting higher rank and trowing false accusations.

Highly NOT RECOMMENDED.

By the way stop lieing that you have changed, because you haven'tt.

Signed By Academy Examiner Plam Knight

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 12:52:24 pm »
Plam, with all my respect

Everytime i join your channel, you flame me with like: get the f**k out etc...

Second time,you flame me again

Third time you flame me again.

So i lost my mind,i had 2 options:

Option 1 (calling Husky or some other admin): i'm 100 percent sure that he will not trust me if i'm right, and 99 percent sure you'll lie.

Option 2 (flaming back): This is was my only choice,because if i flame back both sides will be fair.

I can't insult for no reason.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND YOU using teamspeak yet.

And Max,i'm not a new player, i joined before you...

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 13:03:05 pm »
Well sir I am using TeamSpeak for hell a lot more time then you did and I can't understand why I have problems only with you?
No one except you is complaining that I flamed him or something like that ?

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 13:21:57 pm »
Well sir I am using TeamSpeak for hell a lot more time then you did and I can't understand why I have problems only with you?
No one except you is complaining that I flamed him or something like that ?
You're complaining about my voice,that's normal because i'm 11
you're flaming me a fag
you're telling me to gtfo.

Have an explanation?

EDIT: New reports of yesterday added :cop:

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Doggi

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 13:37:44 pm »
Rancher, first of all, i asked you to leave multiple times, wich you refused to do, after YOU called an admin becouse we where 'flaming' (witch we arent) Husky banned YOU for flaming.

So please, dont tell bullshit.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal