| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 04:24 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 410
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Rancher_Knight  (Read 7440 times)

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Rancher_Knight
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2010, 18:52:17 pm »
I Did training with Sergeant Leonardo,he's going to post my marks below...

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Leonardo

• Citizen
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2010, 19:04:38 pm »
Un-official training:

Applicant's Name: Rancher_Knight
UnOfficial Trainer: Sergeant Leonardo
Date and Time: 10/07/2010, around 18:30 CET

Driving: N/A
Map Knowledge: 10/10
Codes: 10/10
Laws: 9/10
Situations: N/A
Shooting: 8/10
Radio Communication: N/A
Notes: Good one.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Deputy Director

former SAPD Lieutenant, DPD Member and Chief Inspector of the SAUD (old Detective Bureau)

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2010, 21:46:59 pm »
Thanks for replying.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Max_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2010, 09:57:36 am »
Once again, NOT RECOMMENDED - got suspected today for corruption, extreme disrespect to the members of the ACSD.

Quote from: *******_******* on September 30, 2010, 02:18:05 PM
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:Yes
How long have you played as a cop:Yes

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2010, 12:28:47 pm »
Just go look on my ACSD Report...I Got suspected for corruption because Matrixbob thinksI Suspected Harvey,which i didn't because i just logged in-game wanted to start a patrol,let me explain:

1-Just logged in
2-Harvey shouted: BUNCH OF ACSD MEMBERS ABUSERS SU'ED ME!!!HELP
3-Headed to him,then i said: tell me the story
4-He said that he was AFK and was suspected
5-A ACSD Member (claud serfino) comes and tells me: "go away to LSPD,this is sheriff business" i told him "no one is different" i had a walk anim and i had nitestick in hand,so to stop the anim i push 0 on numperpad,and i was close to Harvey,so accidentaly hit him,it was ok,i requested his un-suspection then Matrixbob and JimmyBowling came and aimed on me! like if i su'ed him!

Management,please listen,listen,i did not su him,Don't force me to request log check...CBF is already checking them.
I didn't /su him,arround 4 MEMBERS of ACSD suspected him,understood?
And please get out of my application if you don't know what happened.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Max_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2010, 20:26:24 pm »
Okay,
1) Almost ALL of this is a lie. : I HEARD you say to the ACSD member "The Sheriff department is not wanted here", and when he said that ARPD is not different, YOU told him to "Get the f**k out before i /su you for corruption". I HEARD you say that, and the fact that you are lying on your application just for it not to be denied, instead of apologizing and promising to not do it again just proves that you are not yet ready for this position.

2) There was NO suspects on the scene before you came in, and i SAW you suspect one of them. After that, you pulled out your sidearm, and told the other one to "GTFO". After that, you shot the suspect a couple of times, even though he was not doing ANYTHING dangerous, and was requesting an immediate investigation. I bet you would have killed the suspect if the ACSD haven't showed up. (my assumption)

So once again, NOT RECOMMENDED

Quote from: *******_******* on September 30, 2010, 02:18:05 PM
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:Yes
How long have you played as a cop:Yes

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2010, 20:30:26 pm »
you heard me? you wasn't there by the way;and stop lying,i never said gtfo or some thing like that.

and WOW! WHAT A BIG LIE!i didn't su him,And by the way my report is under investigation,and Harvey stated that i didn't /su him.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2010, 20:31:04 pm »
and i haven't a gun by the way.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2010, 20:39:17 pm »
Stop double posting, edit the old post..

Offline Swig

• Citizen
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2010, 23:13:17 pm »
Unofficial Training Report

Cadet name: Rancher Knight
Training/ Patrol date: 11/07/2010
Patrol Summary: Patroling around in Los Santos, he peformed speedchecks. He did a great job, and he knewd how to make reports for most of the situations into the radio.
Training areas covered: (Eliminate as necessary)
General RP, Pullovers/Speedchecking, Radio communication and codes.

General RP: 9/10
Pullover: 9/10
Radio Communication and codes: 9/10

Notes/ Suggestions:

Nothing more to add. Recommended.
EX-DPD Captain
Holder of two Meritorious Service Medals
Holder of one community policing medal
Holder of one Police Star

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2010, 23:31:21 pm »
I have reviewed, thought, and patrol alittle bit with Rancher_Knight. Mr.Francis is right that we should teach him and not put him down. That is how it should be. Now days people keep putting each other down because they want to be accepted first or they are jealous. It is funny how some other application people say that there not recommended because of a reason that they can't prove. I am just saying this because it should stop, and everyone should help each other out. Thats so we can have better teamwork.

Over the application, I've seen the 3 Un-official reports. Rancher_Knight has the knowledge but not the maturity. We can teach him to become a better player such as; listen to higher cops and other cops, be paitent, and don't flame. There are alot more than that, but my main point is that we can help you become a better cop or person than what you really are.

Knowledge: +1
Maturity: 0

I understand that you are only 11 years old. We were all there once. I remeber when I was 11, I was always impatient at that age. But, if you are Really interested in ARPD.
You have alot of daily reports. Keep it up.

Signed,
Senior Officer TinMan

Offline Chewbacca

• Citizen
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2010, 23:43:14 pm »
This will only be a short reply but it is to prove ranchers innocent when I went afk at dillimore gas station I was suspected for shooting by [ACSD]Erick for shooting which I didn't do - and with the logs being checked you will see that I went afk before being suspected this proving ranchers innocence to the highest possible

Offline Matrixbob

• Citizen
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2010, 23:56:53 pm »
Just go look on my ACSD Report...I Got suspected for corruption because Matrixbob thinksI Suspected Harvey,which i didn't because i just logged in-game wanted to start a patrol,let me explain:

1-Just logged in
5-A ACSD Member (claud serfino) comes and tells me: "go away to LSPD,this is sheriff business" i told him "no one is different" i had a walk anim and i had nitestick in hand,so to stop the anim i push 0 on numperpad,and i was close to Harvey,so accidentaly hit him,it was ok,i requested his un-suspection then Matrixbob and JimmyBowling came and aimed on me! like if i su'ed him!

Management,please listen,listen,i did not su him,Don't force me to request log check...CBF is already checking them.

I am making this public. I am trutly sorry for what happend there Mister rancher. I Trusted that my ACSD friends were not lieing to me. Turned out that they were. So i made a promise to myself and to Chief CBF that i will never never ever let friendship cloud my judgement ever again. Granted i am really mad. But i understand what I did wrong. Your punishment i gave you should not have happend. Both people were at fault from what CBF said. BUt i am very sorry for what happend. This will not happen to anyone with SAPD and even freecops. My juDgement will never be clouded by friendship or anything else ever again. I make this promise to everyone. Again i am really sorry for what I caused.
Proud:
Former SAPD Captain
Former SWAT Head Tactical Commander 2009 to 2010
Former FBI Assistant Director

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2010, 00:12:37 am »

1-Just logged in

I am making this public. I am trutly sorry for what happend there Mister rancher. I Trusted that my ACSD friends were not lieing to me. Turned out that they were. So i made a promise to myself and to Chief CBF that i will never never ever let friendship cloud my judgement ever again. Granted i am really mad. But i understand what I did wrong. Your punishment i gave you should not have happend. Both people were at fault from what CBF said. BUt i am very sorry for what happend. This will not happen to anyone with SAPD and even freecops. My juDgement will never be clouded by friendship or anything else ever again. I make this promise to everyone. Again i am really sorry for what I caused.

I must too apologize for I did not believe you. I backed the people who were suppose be my friends and not lie to me and They were incorrect. I am truely sorry for any angst and or hatred that I have caused you to feel tword me ACSD ARPD or the SAPD.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2010, 01:06:06 am »
That's all What I wanted from you,Sgt.Jimmy and my fellow sir,Matrixbob,I Accept your apology.  :cop:

EDIT: Max you owe me an apology too...

LIONEL VALDES

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2010, 01:17:26 am »
That's all What I wanted from you,Sgt.Jimmy and my fellow sir,Matrixbob,I Accept your apology.  :cop:

Thanks I assure that will never happen again.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2010, 10:34:19 am »
Applicant has been accepted to SAPD in Wave #004
Your application has been accepted into the SAPD Cadet Academy - in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 9 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Senior Member or SAPD Command Staff Member. (Lt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
DPD Captain
Giac Junior
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2010, 12:33:14 pm »
Thanks Captain Giac Junior,

I'll do my best.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2010, 13:37:15 pm »
Rancher, just do not sing on TeamSpeak.. Right now your banned because of singing in patrol channels and such and refusing to stop after people warning you. You may not know it yet, but for ARPD, TeamSpeak is one of the most useful things to use, for communication. So don't lose that privilege. And your attitude changes, and becomes out of order often. You need to remain calm at all times. To be an Officer, you have to be patient, and willing to help people. Not harass them or constantly annoy them. Improvements are made from opinions, use them well.

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2010, 14:14:55 pm »
Also Rancher, be sure not to have a repeat of the incident involving those Mexicans.
I accepted you due to your cop skills, now fix your attitude and behaviour.
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal