| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 09:29 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 402
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD:Max_Carter  (Read 9368 times)

Offline Julian_Garver

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • Special Investigations Bureau Deputy Director
    • Skype - Julian.garver
  • Badge-ID: SF1888
  • SA-MP: Julian_Garver
  • V:MP: Julian_Garver
  • Discord: ArtimusLaru#5106
Re: SAPD:Max_Carter
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2010, 03:35:34 am »
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED this appicant responds well to situations,did as told/requested was professional acting,and enjoyable to work with. :ps: Nice job on the 207 operation...noone had to be killed unnesicarly :)
Signed from the desk of:

Holder of:
Police Star
Police Life Saving Medal
Community Policing Medal x2
Community Service Medal x1
Meritourius Service Medal x2
Medal of Conduct and Performance x1
Distinguished Service Metal x1
1 Year of Service Ribbon x1
Command Ribbon x1

serving with SFPD since 03/23/2010-06-23-2012

Offline Max_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2010, 05:33:05 am »
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED this appicant responds well to situations,did as told/requested was professional acting,and enjoyable to work with. :ps: Nice job on the 207 operation...noone had to be killed unnesicarly :)

Thanks alot, pal!
Had lots of fun being in the same group as you. Good job on the 207.  :)

Quote from: *******_******* on September 30, 2010, 02:18:05 PM
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:Yes
How long have you played as a cop:Yes

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2010, 06:22:06 am »
Highly Recommended.. We patrolled today and he knows a lot of his stuff. I took about an hour and a 1/2 getting to know hi,... I think that he would be a perfect cadet.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2010, 07:14:19 am »
Highly Recommended.. We paroled today and he knows a lot of his stuff. I took about an hour and a 1/2 getting to know hi,... I think that he would be a perfect cadet.

paroled? Lol Jimmy.

Constant useless posting after warned
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2010, 07:29:01 am »
Fixed
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Max_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2010, 07:32:29 am »
Highly Recommended.. We patrolled today and he knows a lot of his stuff. I took about an hour and a 1/2 getting to know hi,... I think that he would be a perfect cadet.

Wow, thanks Jimmy!
Yeah, had some fun today- did some training, as well as patrol. Great working with you, pal! Thanks for the kind words.

Offline Max_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2010, 07:33:14 am »
Highly Recommended.. We paroled today and he knows a lot of his stuff. I took about an hour and a 1/2 getting to know hi,... I think that he would be a perfect cadet.

paroled? Lol Jimmy.

Constant useless posting after warned
Lol Coley just can't let it go, can you?

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2010, 13:57:46 pm »
From my experince this guy is an Officer material, hell hes more active and does a better job than current officers, i would like to see him as an officer soon..goodluck max
Retired Captain..

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2010, 03:03:05 am »
I hate to say that but this is the truth, Ask Team_F and Vincent_F  (( Srsly, I don't remamber the last names ))

1- I was RPing with Team_F that we are teaching each others our boxing moves then Officer Max_Carter came and suspected us for fighting.
Well, He thought that we are fighting and he is correct but after we all shouted at him telling him "It is Boxing lesson" he never stopped assaulting on Team_F and Vincent_F.
Then I reported him and Team_Jayl teleported to us but he didn't stop attacking him then Team_F died, And i think he killed Vincent_F too.

2- After half hour or more, I was in car with Vincent_F then Max_Carter suspected driver (( Vicnent_F )) for "Reckless driving" and suspected me for "Aid"
But what did i do? I was not helping him, So what want me to do? To jump out of the car and get hurt or maybe die? (( RPing ))

Offline Max_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2010, 08:11:35 am »
From my experince this guy is an Officer material, hell hes more active and does a better job than current officers, i would like to see him as an officer soon..goodluck max
Thanks for the kind words, Ken.
Been apleasure working with you, and really hope to do it again.

Offline Max_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2010, 08:20:29 am »
I hate to say that but this is the truth, Ask Team_F and Vincent_F  (( Srsly, I don't remamber the last names ))

1- I was RPing with Team_F that we are teaching each others our boxing moves then Officer Max_Carter came and suspected us for fighting.
Well, He thought that we are fighting and he is correct but after we all shouted at him telling him "It is Boxing lesson" he never stopped assaulting on Team_F and Vincent_F.
Then I reported him and Team_Jayl teleported to us but he didn't stop attacking him then Team_F died, And i think he killed Vincent_F too.

2- After half hour or more, I was in car with Vincent_F then Max_Carter suspected driver (( Vicnent_F )) for "Reckless driving" and suspected me for "Aid"
But what did i do? I was not helping him, So what want me to do? To jump out of the car and get hurt or maybe die? (( RPing ))

Allright.
Wow, this is the first negative thing on my application in the last 6 weeks!
I find that impressive...
Anyways, getting back to the topic. I honestly do not remember te event the way you've described it, but here is what i am going to say in my defence: 1) As we all well know, if you think you've been abused as a suspect, you should /gu and ask for an investigation. I personaly love RP and never turn down an investigation request.
2) If the words that you say are true, and there really WAS an admin on the scene, i got no admin punishment, therefore assuming that the admin was nothing that i did wrong.
 That's all i can say about this "incident", and i would ask that if there is anyone else that finds my actions wrong, and my exuce inaproporiate, please let me know, as i would really like to clear this out and have as little "black spots" on my application as possible

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2010, 08:32:29 am »
1) As we all well know, if you think you've been abused as a suspect, you should /gu and ask for an investigation. I personaly love RP and never turn down an investigation request.
2) If the words that you say are true, and there really WAS an admin on the scene, i got no admin punishment, therefore assuming that the admin was nothing that i did wrong.
 That's all i can say about this "incident", and i would ask that if there is anyone else that finds my actions wrong, and my exuce inaproporiate, please let me know, as i would really like to clear this out and have as little "black spots" on my application as possible

I never said that i was suspect.
You just suspected them and you never said anything and even when Team_JayL came you didn't answer him.

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2010, 09:41:53 am »
I hate to say that but this is the truth, Ask Team_F and Vincent_F  (( Srsly, I don't remamber the last names ))

First when you were teaching each other on boxing moves were you in a boxing ring, that clearly shows you are training ?

Second Max said it perfectly right, if you feel abused, /gu and ask for a investigation from another officer. I belive that you should know that very good.

Third if Max actually abused you or killed someone without a reason, why didn't he got admin punished by TeaM_JayL ?

And by the way I have great trust in this Free Officer and I am sure that each thing he does has a very good reason and he will never abuse someone.

Signed By Academy Examiner Plam Knight

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2010, 10:56:11 am »

First when you were teaching each other on boxing moves were you in a boxing ring, that clearly shows you are training ?

Second Max said it perfectly right, if you feel abused, /gu and ask for a investigation from another officer. I belive that you should know that very good.

Third if Max actually abused you or killed someone without a reason, why didn't he got admin punished by TeaM_JayL ?

And by the way I have great trust in this Free Officer and I am sure that each thing he does has a very good reason and he will never abuse someone.

If you are talking about first story then my answer is "I never said i was suspect"
If you are talking about second story "Why i would /gu and then he will kill me anyone or jail me by force?
And how i'll know if admin punished him or not?

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2010, 10:59:48 am »

If you are talking about first story then my answer is "I never said i was suspect"
If you are talking about second story "Why i would /gu and then he will kill me anyone or jail me by force?
And how i'll know if admin punished him or not?

Yes if you wasan't suspected and you don't know exactly what happened, why do you even mention it ?
Second MAX will NEVER NEVER and again NEVER kill the suspect after he /gu or /jail you with force and you should know that from all of his recommendations on his application.
And if he actually abused you or killed someone from you. He was going to be warned and freezed.

Offline Max_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2010, 11:25:15 am »
.:~REGUARDING THE POSTS ABOVE~:.

To Unknown:
Alright pal, here is the thing: I have read your posts very carefully, and the only thing i can make out of it is that...well...sorry to tell you but i think you are just lacking attention, and therefore look for reasons to rant about others. In any way, i apologize for any inconvenience that i might have caused, (if any), and very much encourage you to cut it with the ranting.

To Senior Officer Plam_Knight:
I really appreciate the kind words you said about me, and for anyone else reading this application, i can re-assure you that ALL of Plam's words are correct, and i ALWAYS try my best. Also, i would like to say that i appreciate the support you give me when there is a struggle, i really appreciate it, sir.

To all:
(Guys, come on- cut the crap) Officers, i do not understand why you take the time to come to someone's application and write such things on it. ESPECIALLY if you weren't the suspect in one of the cases. I mean shouldn't the officers stand for each other and help each other out?...
         ...Come on, guys- seriously.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2010, 16:04:28 pm »
.:~REGUARDING THE POSTS ABOVE~:.

To Unknown:
Alright pal, here is the thing: I have read your posts very carefully, and the only thing i can make out of it is that...well...sorry to tell you but i think you are just lacking attention, and therefore look for reasons to rant about others. In any way, i apologize for any inconvenience that i might have caused, (if any), and very much encourage you to cut it with the ranting.

To Senior Officer Plam_Knight:
I really appreciate the kind words you said about me, and for anyone else reading this application, i can re-assure you that ALL of Plam's words are correct, and i ALWAYS try my best. Also, i would like to say that i appreciate the support you give me when there is a struggle, i really appreciate it, sir.

To all:
(Guys, come on- cut the crap) Officers, i do not understand why you take the time to come to someone's application and write such things on it. ESPECIALLY if you weren't the suspect in one of the cases. I mean shouldn't the officers stand for each other and help each other out?...
         ...Come on, guys- seriously.

Lol dude, What ranting? This is just messages no one can shout or even whisper here.
Anyway, I'm sleepy now and i accept your apologize. Bye

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2010, 20:01:54 pm »
Please note that he is currently banned.
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/forum/index.php?topic=57876.0

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2010, 22:42:19 pm »
So Plam, You said you trust him huh?
Well, Your thoughts were wrong but nevermind that's why we are human we learn when we make mistake :)

Offline Max_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2010, 22:51:44 pm »
So Plam, You said you trust him huh?
Well, Your thoughts were wrong but nevermind that's why we are human we learn when we make mistake :)
And you just can't beat it, can you?
I hope you realize that negative posts on other's applications are not likely to improve YOUR chances of getting accepted.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal