| Date: 01-10-24  Time: 09:21 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 228
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Report to Leader (discussion)  (Read 7201 times)

Offline Alan Demarest

• Citizen
Re: Report to Leader (discussion)
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2010, 18:41:09 pm »
I have a question,

We have two situations, they're exactly the same.

A SAPD cop tortures a civillian, for example.

We supose the reporter has RP evidence and Non RP evidence

What kind of evidence will be taken more serious? in which case the cop will have more chances to be fired?

It's stated in the rules. If it's a roleplay situation NON-RP evidence can not be used.

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2010, 18:43:25 pm »
I have a question. Let's say, this officer stripped me of my clothes. I have nothing to record it with and then he raped me. How would I report him? I understand this 'promotes RP', but it's not working. Any officer can do whatever he wants now.
L.A.P.D
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp. These guys comin' out of prison - they're buff, been on drugs. You do what they teach you in the academy, you will die. Knucklehead wants to take your gun, so if it's you or some 300-pound naked guy on PCP, you take his ass down any way you can - you ride with me, you back your badge.

Offline Wayne

• SA-MP Admin
  • Citizen
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2010, 18:56:36 pm »
I have a question. Let's say, this officer stripped me of my clothes. I have nothing to record it with and then he raped me. How would I report him? I understand this 'promotes RP', but it's not working. Any officer can do whatever he wants now.
This is why i use Google Earth!

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2010, 19:18:35 pm »
I have a question,

We have two situations, they're exactly the same.

A SAPD cop tortures a civillian, for example.

We supose the reporter has RP evidence and Non RP evidence

What kind of evidence will be taken more serious? in which case the cop will have more chances to be fired?

Situation One: We will only consider the RP evidence since it's NOT an SERVER RULEBREAK to Role Play corrupted..

Situation Two: What's the other situation???????

Either you try with your words to report him, say what happen. But this will lead to a WORD to WORD case which is hard to judge... If your lucky you might have seen someone that might have seen something of the corrupted cop in this case, if not. Then the cop will walk away free.. But in word to word cases it's extrely hard to know who talks the truth or not.. So dont expect it to be the result in the end of such a case as you might would like to..

-------------

The new form have been viewed before posted by myself, i asked Alan to write it and i do not see that this new way of reporting cops is worse then the previous, I belvie it gives us an easier way to work with reports and to recive better reports then before, more clear reports...

Offline Bert

• Ex D.P.D. Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • A.K.A. BKP
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2010, 19:19:59 pm »
Maybe you can find the recordings from a security camera
BKP

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2010, 20:24:52 pm »
Maybe you can find the recordings from a security camera

Ya because all over the State we hide cameras and photograph cops!!! People Learn to RP if you are in the back of an Ally YOU WERE not recorded!! Don't be corrupt and try to get away with it but Jesus try to Role Play, If I am getting raped by .... Xcasio and he is a SAPD Sergeant and at the end of the rape he kills me then ask yourself "How can a murdered man report a Corrupt officer?"  I am not applauding corruptness I am saying that if you are a Avid Rper and If I got Rp Raped and it was Rped well enough I would not have a problem with it.

[Insert CBFasi Ts Quote here]
At the end of the day people should come here to role play not for other reasons. You never need cash to have a RP.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Pazienza

• Citizen
  • TeaM-Pazienza
  • Badge-ID: #NY2154
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2010, 21:46:53 pm »
If I got Rp Raped and it was Rped well enough I would not have a problem with it.
I like this.
As long as the RP is well done I enjoy it, even if it goes a bit far from the boundaries..

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2010, 21:58:34 pm »
Remember roleplay can go a far way if you use your imagination. In your situation Pepper, as someone already said, you can RP the screenshots as video evidence from a nearby CCTV camera.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2010, 21:58:44 pm »
If I got Rp Raped and it was Rped well enough I would not have a problem with it.
I like this.
As long as the RP is well done I enjoy it, even if it goes a bit far from the boundaries..

Thats my point, its a RP server if it's Rped well enough I have no Problem. Now if it ends like this
* [WS]JimmyBowling[SD] rapes Nate
* [WS]JimmyBowling[SD] shoots nate

Then thats a bunch of shit!
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2010, 22:00:48 pm »
Remember roleplay can go a far way if you use your imagination. In your situation Pepper, as someone already said, you can RP the screenshots as video evidence from a nearby CCTV camera.

If you are dead you cant check the Film!!
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Bert

• Ex D.P.D. Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • A.K.A. BKP
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2010, 23:13:01 pm »

But think like this, you are the owner of a tomato store and you installed a camera outside. One day you wake up and look trough the recording and see a cop beating an old lady, what would you do with the tape?
BKP

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2010, 00:32:03 am »

But think like this, you are the owner of a tomato store and you installed a camera outside. One day you wake up and look trough the recording and see a cop beating an old lady, what would you do with the tape?

One word for you, B-L-A-C-K-M-A-I-L
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2010, 02:44:35 am »
Husky you gotta understand alot of people who do these kind of stuff are not even 15
Like you? jeez.. leave age out of this..

I was GENERALLY speaking, but the fact that you gotta defend yourself on this "age" matter prooves my point

Retired Captain..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal