| Date: 30-09-24  Time: 13:35 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 264
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: A Question  (Read 3037 times)

Offline Serpico

• Citizen
  • Freecop
A Question
« on: February 24, 2008, 19:17:51 pm »
As there is now SAPD and nomore old dvisions like SFPD, LVPD, DPD... That about i have always wanted to ask: "Does the old divisions comes back?" Because i been heard it from some people. And the question point is that, i always wanted to be SFPD officer since half year ago and for now lately i got accepted into SFPD division. It was maybe for 3-5 days and there were coming SAPD division wich made me a little sad. After the change i havent seen nomore police working on Las Venturas or San Fierro only if some suspect in there, all i see is that police is all the time only in Los Santos or around Los Santos and theres no patrol in other city that may protect and serve it. Also criminals can do whatever they want in there because no police around. Thats not an complain or something, thats just my question because i would be glad to be back with my old division. :)

Thanks
Frank Serpico

Offline Emilio

• Citizen
Re: A Question
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 19:35:50 pm »
That's because all the time there is about 40-50 player int he server and 37-47 in LS and 3-4 in other cities so when there is a suspect outside LS the Chief\Captain send a unit to chase him and see if need backup or no .

Offline Serpico

• Citizen
  • Freecop
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 19:38:47 pm »
There were officers who were all the time on their division city like San Fierro or Las Venturas but it seems to be not anymore. Thats what im talking about, even when there were all the people in LS as example
Frank Serpico

Offline Emilio

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 20:09:50 pm »
It was unfair for officers in DPD for example , i was at DPD and very rarley we have suspects or anyone in our area so it's all 1 Division so all cops work ;)

Offline Serpico

• Citizen
  • Freecop
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 20:29:55 pm »
Just said my point before. There were always possible to join with LSPD ;)
Frank Serpico

Offline Emilio

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 20:34:29 pm »
So you will like having 60 LSPD Officer 4-5 DPD Officers 3-4 SF 3-4 LV ?

Offline Serpico

• Citizen
  • Freecop
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 20:38:18 pm »
So you will like having 60 LSPD Officer 4-5 DPD Officers 3-4 SF 3-4 LV ?
Maybe, atleast the area can be under control
Frank Serpico

Offline Emilio

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 20:41:11 pm »
It's already under control ...

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 19:39:02 pm »
I stronly support the idea of bringing the old LS/SF/LV/D PDs.If there are 30 LSPD officers,it will close the recruitment and ppl will join other PDs...i think it will be great to have the old system back,i want to be a SAST (San Andreas State Trooper (DPD)).Its up to the chiefs,but i think it wont change ...

Offline Serpico

• Citizen
  • Freecop
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 12:05:57 pm »
Thank you TheLegend, About Emilio post that "Is there going to be all officers in LS and 3-4 of them in LV and SF? " I answer that, I think thats ok because theres also some people who wants to be back on their old PD and they may be active on their area, that would be best for everyone ;)
Frank Serpico

Offline Hank_Rafferty

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 16:41:58 pm »
I stronly support the idea of bringing the old LS/SF/LV/D PDs.If there are 30 LSPD officers,it will close the recruitment and ppl will join other PDs...i think it will be great to have the old system back,i want to be a SAST (San Andreas State Trooper (DPD)).Its up to the chiefs,but i think it wont change ...

The currently system wont changed. ARPD stands for to teach every players for proper cop rp-ing, so we wont close recruitment.

With the old system we forced the ARPD officer to stay in one area, to use only 1 uniform,
and to choose a cop rp type (Metropolitan cop RP/Sheriff RP) .

Now we give chance to the officers to choose their own patroling area, choose his uniform what he likes more,
and you can choose between 2 main RP (SAMPD/SAHP) what you can change anytime.

San Andreas Metropolitan Police Department
San Andreas Highway Patrol

The SAMPD officers mostly patrol Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas, of course they can leave the cities and patrol all over the state. Their object is to keep the Metropolitan cities clean and free from criminals.
When you RP-ing an SAMPD officer, always wear the black uniforms.

The SAHP patrol the highways, and their main areas are the country side and small towns. They keep an eye out for speeders, criminals all over the state, and offer support in high speed pursuits.
When you RP-ing an SAHP officer, always wear the brown uniforms.

" Knowing is not enough we must apply
                 Willing is not enough we must do. ,,   -B.L.

Offline Rasengan[-HanieL-]Akai

• Citizen
  • Akai Dragon
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2008, 22:48:00 pm »
there should be some special team patroling areas wher it is less populated with oinly 2+ people there because they know cops dont often go and they do some drug deals and stuff,and they get awar with it,my point is there should be some special team patroling less populated cities/towns
so they can bust drug deals,organized attacks,and  :war: Big time criminals!

-Officer [SWED]Haniel on Duty!

Offline Alan_White

• Citizen
  • Alan_White
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 04:08:30 am »
The thing is, the current system allows any cops that want to do that, to do exactly that. If people want teams to do it, go out and find somebody to do it with.
Proud member of the SAPD S.W.A.T. Team.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal